Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought riris had dropped her from promotion or is a fake code she defo still of the insta page 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Ohhh you devil, apple pie all week with him! Ohhhhh get you! Hardcore with your imaginary boyfriend! tit Show 😂😂😂😂 witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell is she touting herself like a life coach when her eating habits is up and down like her knickers? Imagine supposing to be someone people who are trying to get healthy are looking up to, selling your JP shite to yet every other day your “gonna be 49 stone” eating pizzas and puddings. She’s got it backwards it’s all this shite she needs to keep to her “private” profile if she’s wanting taking seriously but she just can’t help waving him about in front of people no matter what the context. See angels back to selling mode less than 12 hours later some woman eh

Reactions: 3
Making out she with him 7 nights a week what a load of bolloxs 🤣 unless he pops round at like 11pm !!
She makes out his their at like 5pm after his finished work . Soppy bleep it is honestly girl needs putting down

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe that sick German chicken wanker is using the death of someone she barely knee to sell thise tacky wax burners. Putting his name on one... how do people not see through this. Absolutely no class or dignity, money and attention grabbing bleep. Really no surprise old slaggy drawers is like she is. Chip off the old block. Such a sad way of life, making out your something you're not all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well duck me Caroline flack death has been brought up !! she’s been on here like she gave a tit at the time disgusting all she said was how no one was bothered when she got bullied through sm .. low life scum bag .. your not no woman your a cockroach just like your chicken neck mother .. low grade !!!!! Take this cassy every body’s him got his other women gifts for valentines u sloshed up big hole let’s not forget that hey your so called man is not just yours.. life coach of how not to live your life ..

"Haven't bought fags in nearly 3 weeks"
OK love - you're probably smoking through the hundreds you already have at home. Or you've put your fag money towards buying Ali Express roses FOR YOURSELF. You're so transparent we can see right through ya!

Reactions: 4
She dont need fags..... shes probably got a crack pipe.

Fancy pretending u got a man there and u take a pic in front of mirrored furniture 🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping div

Then pretends hes there last night with her prison food 🤣😴....

CASS LAY YA HEAD DOWN U WERNT WORTH LV HUN...... HIS FIANCE THAT U SAY HE AINT WITH NO MORE GETS STUFF THAN U 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I definitely think she’s peddling a new pregnancy with the Capri sun and not smoking for three weeks thing

Reactions: 13
Angel is absolutely despicable!! I get that people cope in different ways, some put their energy into working BUT ‘I love you David’ on a warmer and using it to sell overpriced crap is pure evil. Devil woman she is

Reactions: 11
Ewww the onions haven’t even been fried beforehand. Cassy give it up, youre no nigella Lawson, your food looks tit and gives ya the shits!
16364447-7BFA-45A9-9BDF-789A8736965D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like it’s cooked up it’s garbage! Ohhh gluten free! Get you life coach- You are a Fraud!! As for that picture it posted earlier today the fat one/skinny one - its bleeping botched surgery, your gastric band - Fraud Witch. Size of your legs in that photos of you in your car, no reflection on your photoshopped pictures.

Reactions: 2
What the hell is that supposed to be the girl needs to give up

Seriously some one give me a clue cos it looks like plate of witch brew

Reactions: 2
In other words people haven’t been turning up for illegal appointments, as if you’d put a post out about deposits when your not even confirmed for opening 😣

96A8F421-26BD-4B43-8458-A34F92BBA488.png

That’s what I thought. How does she know they aren’t turning up if she’s not even suppose to be open

Firstly Cassy of you are reading this you are mentally unwell please get help!

second of all does GB not look at her social media and think wow she’s actually deluded? Like I’m not here and nor did I but that load of tit ?????
And if he was any sort of “man” he would A) not show his children this behaviour nor subject someone else’s.

also as bill is good dad please be better and remove those little babies until Cassy is better

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.