Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21 hours ago she put on Facebook he’d was fine had a bed bath ect now she put on his died... you’d think she not be on social media for few days then put it on he has past she litrally must put phone down on put it on facebook 😟
I saw that, the whole situation is just strange

21 hours ago she put on Facebook he’d was fine had a bed bath ect now she put on his died... you’d think she not be on social media for few days then put it on he has past she litrally must put phone down on put it on facebook 😟
Be on to the next by then no doubt.

Reactions: 1
I saw that, the whole situation is just strange
Yes I know people go into sedation on oxygen most don’t make it . But their like that few days before they die . So how isit he was having bed baths and winding people up then not even 24 hours later his passed .
Maybe they should of think about this man when their all not following the rules next time ! Like her daughter getting her nails done & having work done to her face stil !!

Cue cassys meltdown coz chicken wanker is getting the attention..... maybe the family might take Covic more seriously now.... i doubt it but ud hope!!!!

tit day for the pair of them..... chicken wanker lost her man and cassy got duck all for valentines and sent herself tit 🤣🤣🤣 while lc is walking around all LV'd right up... what a shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who remembers when that lady from love island took her life .. cassy went on sm saying that no one cared when she got bullied from sm I’m sure it was that

That’s when my ass came in here I couldn’t believe the low grade move she had done but it’s just like her mother

I do think cassy is going to be back to being single soon on sm right now I bet she’s going crazy melt down

It’s just occurred to me that angel or one of her tribe could have had covid asymptotically and passed it onto this poor guy. No mention of him being so poorly before when she was with him. I may be wrong and probably am but surely this will make the silly twit wake up and see this is real like she was crying about in the beginning

Who remembers when that lady from love island took her life .. cassy went on sm saying that no one cared when she got bullied from sm I’m sure it was that

That’s when my ass came in here I couldn’t believe the low grade move she had done but it’s just like her mother

I do think cassy is going to be back to being single soon on sm right now I bet she’s going crazy melt down
Thats what Cassy does she uses other peoples tragic circumstances to get sympathy. Don’t forget the poor girl who died while getting a BBL in Turkey. Cassy plastered it all over her fb saying no way would she get one now, couple weeks later she still went ahead and documented the lot for sm which was basically advertising the clinic....which was the same one who the poor girl died at. No shame at all and doesn’t give a duck when called out. She should keep her fat mouth shut instead of attention seeking

Reactions: 9
Every year without fail cassy always gets her girls some thing made off them flower ect but this Year she's trying make people believe that he brought them for her cassy no one is believing ur lies sad when ur a side chick I would die with shame I would hide away and not show my face everyone talking about what he brought his wife to be bit off advice go find a man whats not got a family but single men dnt look at u married men see u as a hole

Reactions: 2
Did anyone find out what was in LV box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (what bag?) Obviously not a fake, like all its bags hanging off hooks!! Most people keep real designer bags nicely wrapped in a dust bag. Bet LC does, bet its lovely, nice little sweeten lol

Reactions: 5
It's very sad.

Sometimes just before people die, they rally around a bit.

People get better to die ( it's an Irish saying)

Reactions: 8
Yes I know people go into sedation on oxygen most don’t make it . But their like that few days before they die . So how isit he was having bed baths and winding people up then not even 24 hours later his passed .
Maybe they should of think about this man when their all not following the rules next time ! Like her daughter getting her nails done & having work done to her face stil !!
Unless he has faked his death to get the f away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's very sad.

Sometimes just before people die, they rally around a bit.

People get better to die ( it's an Irish saying)
Ive heard that too. There’s a particular illness I can’t think of right now where you literally have a new lease of life just before you pass. So sad for the relatives

Has the invisible man gone home finished eating his slop meals x 2 or did you have both? Promo desperation promo! Comment gone off insta 😩

WHEN HE GETS SERVED BOTH 🤣🤣🤣🤣 YOU MEAN HE DIPPED HIS PENCIL THIS MORNING AT LCS HOUSE AND NOW YOU MAKING OUT HES AT YOURS. woman
I literally dont get what she means here. He gets served both? So jokes about having 2 women aside is this an actual saying cos I have no clue. Or she literally saying he’s got 2 main courses cos no idea why that’s so big and mAsSiVe

Where the hell is he ? Not seen him or his leg
Served both your a nasty hoe only one thing that means dirt bag I mean I don’t no one woman that would cook for him after this today .. I would of kicked his balls in
she’s cooking for her self just thought of that yea let’s make out we having a nice meal plate of tit on a plate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive heard that too. There’s a particular illness I can’t think of right now where you literally have a new lease of life just before you pass. So sad for the relatives
Yea deffo sad for other family but like mother like daughter have to put it on social media shocking

Yea deffo sad for other family but like mother like daughter have to put it on social media shocking
I don’t follow Angel but for sure will be checking in on her to see how improperly she deals with this situation. She needs to stay the hell off fb for a few days out of respect if anything but I doubt it. Making money is the ultimate goal

Reactions: 3
Most people have put a pic up of the other half saying happy v day not her just a meal & some moody plastic boxes 😂 so jokes wonder when she has her kids home for few days . Scum bag

I literally dont get what she means here. He gets served both? So jokes about having 2 women aside is this an actual saying cos I have no clue. Or she literally saying he’s got 2 main courses cos no idea why that’s so big and mAsSiVe
My bad, didn't mean to write it in all uppercase, I wasn't concentrating my girls were messing around. It could mean either but I'd like to go with my version 🤣

I don’t follow Angel but for sure will be checking in on her to see how improperly she deals with this situation. She needs to stay the hell off fb for a few days out of respect if anything but I doubt it. Making money is the ultimate goal
Their jeremy Kyle rejects honestly . Her mums bloke has died yet she posting photos of HIS dinner . HIS no where to be seen but I guess while his supposedly eating his 2 dishes she just sat posting about her business tit 😂 proper romantic meal on Valentine’s day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.