Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bad, didn't mean to write it in all uppercase, I wasn't concentrating my girls were messing around. It could mean either but I'd like to go with my version šŸ¤£
lol I didnā€™t mean anything by writing massive like that if thatā€™s what you meant lol itā€™s just the way things are on here....but I did wonder if it was something more like a local dating or something šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Ive heard that too. Thereā€™s a particular illness I canā€™t think of right now where you literally have a new lease of life just before you pass. So sad for the relatives
My sister died of cancer and 2 days before she seemed like she had a whole new lease of life, she looked good and seemed so happy and laughing and joking then she slipped into a coma and then passed 2 days later šŸ˜¢ She was only 41.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My sister died of cancer and 2 days before she seemed like she had a whole new lease of life, she looked good and seemed so happy and laughing and joking then she slipped into a coma and then passed 2 days later šŸ˜¢ She was only 41.
Im so sorry for your loss, thatā€™s no age at all ā˜¹ May your sister rest in peace xx
I think this must be what I am thinking of, my father in law was the same, he had lung cancer and pneumonia and a few days before he passed he was sitting up and joking with everyone. So sad and brings hope before things go downhill again and leaves so many questions šŸ˜¢

Their jeremy Kyle rejects honestly . Her mums bloke has died yet she posting photos of HIS dinner . HIS no where to be seen but I guess while his supposedly eating his 2 dishes she just sat posting about her business tit šŸ˜‚ proper romantic meal on Valentineā€™s day
Just goes to show what she thinks of her mother unfortunately her followers wonā€™t notice

• Heart
Reactions: 4
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lool sheā€™s pretending heā€™s there, she has no shame. When heā€™s served both hahaha defo been getting both. double portions of pussy for mr b! Only one pussy gets LV bags and bloom room flowers and the other one gets NOTHING not even a card šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
What a ducking witch.

The poor man was on a ventilator and they decided all this.

They had split up and only just back together.

This woman makes me so angry.

Just wait for the claim on the will.

Pure scum.

Reactions: 8
Leave it now this poor man has died so stop dragging his name through the dirt if he wanted her to move in with him that was his choice. Whatever you think of cassy and her mum this man doesnā€™t need to keep being mentioned

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry for your loss

And BOOM.... There it is. The parasitic old witch was just after somewhere to move into
Give it a month and sheā€™ll be back out looking for her next victim

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Leave it now this poor man has died so stop dragging his name through the dirt if he wanted her to move in with him that was his choice. Whatever you think of cassy and her mum this man doesnā€™t need to keep being mentioned
No one here is dragging his name through the dirt. I think it's extremely sad that he's passed away. I respect your opinion but this is utterly typical of Cassy and her mother; exploit very vulnerable people for their own benefit and then make any tragedy about them and how they're feeling.

Reactions: 14
Im so sorry for your loss, thatā€™s no age at all ā˜¹ May your sister rest in peace xx
I think this must be what I am thinking of, my father in law was the same, he had lung cancer and pneumonia and a few days before he passed he was sitting up and joking with everyone. So sad and brings hope before things go downhill again and leaves so many questions šŸ˜¢
Thank you. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Most people have put a pic up of the other half saying happy v day not her just a meal & some moody plastic boxes šŸ˜‚ so jokes wonder when she has her kids home for few days . Scum bag
wonder why shes not showing off what flowers she had her girls made this year like every other year without fail thats right we have already seen them but passes them off as her sad cow why she not put her sneaky pic up off him always saying him or her blue hearts but no proof hes actually with her I reckon she just saying hes there same as pizza lastnight u could not even see anyone on sofa just her and her pizza

Reactions: 5
Back to old fat hole cassy sh must be full up eating all that food what I did notice is a dry bit of lettuce on the side lol

Sheā€™s back on the post about deleting sm I wouldnā€™t show your face or flowers for a while

I reckon she killed him.. bleeping witch
It was only on the 3rd of feb she went on live saying her second date was not financially staple thatā€™s y they were over now playing grieving widow shocking she says they were moving in together think your telling porkies how sad your live is

• Heart
She had fish and chips earlia aswell prob why she ainā€™t got no dinner šŸ˜‚

fish and chips in car by herself while G spends his day split between cassy LC & his otherside bit šŸ¤Ŗ god he must find it so hard to keep up with them all and his job

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He dont give a tit he has lots of front.. all his witches love it all he needs is a white fur silly boy he would be limping pimping I tell u that

How could u cook a man dinner after that he is mugging them all off

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t believe for one minute heā€™s there.. she knows we would get on to her about him if she kicked off so sheā€™s pretending everything is ok. When in reality she is having a melt down praying to the gods, asking why she didnā€™t get any flowers or Louis Vuitton gifts šŸ˜‚ probably sending g abusive messages while heā€™s laying down with his wife. Go on Brockett get baby number 4 brewing with lc!

• Haha
ā€œWhen he gets served bothā€ the only way Iā€™m believing this is if he managed to sneak away for 5 mins to see her and told her he couldnā€™t stay long so she cooked him two meals to try and drag it out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.