Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t Evan got the kids lol tit !!! Such a liar lol

Quads or roast “lol your getting neither what a fking liar using your kids For likes

She’s put his name now lol instead ofG what a mug

How long do u think that profile pic of them is going to stay up
I Say For ever until he drops her the way she is going on

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How bleeping Contradicting???

See DoggyAnne, In Order To Be A Good Liar.. You Actually Have To Remember YOUR OWN LIES.. I Know It Must Get Tireing🥴

Do You Really Really Expect Anyone With Half A Memory Not To Remember You've Posted For Months "I'm Gonna Be As Big As A Tank" "Ain't Stopped Scoffing Puddings" "Uh Oh Now We're Ramming Eclairs Down Our Throats" Smh... You bleeping Dim Wit👊

#HowToBeAShitLiarWithCass

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her hand is like a giants lol

Odd girl

The belly button gets me every time wtf never seen one like that before stretched long wise weird big fat giant clown hand with one leg bigger than the other The girl is screaming desperate

Doing it for Attention what a mess

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She could audition to be one of the teenage mutern ninja turtles with that tit in her stomach 😂😂😂.... i wanna borrow that cunts mirror coz its obviously telling her some thing we aint seeing 😂😂😂 JP aint done that u divvy bleep it was a surgeon.

Wheres the quad pics.... wheres the microwave roast pics.... where the kids pics 🙄 og her eldest girl looking at her mother like shes a complete scum bag.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going back months ago she said her and g has been together for over a year but on her Facebook where it says in a relationship its got since March 2020 so shes now trying make it look like she got with him after l.c was pregnant slaggyann u really need to getvto grips with what u already told ppl u was together over a Yr going bk months ago we don't forget ur lies even if u do I would be ashamed as well if I was u recking another family and how u said he runs between u and l.c where is the self respect sharing a man that abusive towards u so u imply soon as hes leaves u

Reactions: 3
She’s at the kebab shop lol I’m sure !! the girl talks so much tit on my life How she has the front .

Some ones asked if her abs are real lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t Evan got the kids lol tit !!! Such a liar lol

Quads or roast “lol your getting neither what a fking liar using your kids For likes

She’s put his name now lol instead ofG what a mug

How long do u think that profile pic of them is going to stay up
I Say For ever until he drops her the way she is going on
Put his name because people on here were calling her childish yesterday... she really is predictable 😂

• Haha
Cassy replied to someone on Facebook that her abs are real just had lipo to enhance them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg.... i already had abs after i had bunny...... you bleeping dick.... u had a tummy tuck after u had bunny 😂😂😂.... they gave u lipo with the tummy tuck... that silly line u got sucked out and looks like a blotched op down the centre of ya gut dont look like an abs crack it looks like a bleeping bent gully hahaha...... least fork out and have the horizontal lines put there instead of two huge bleeping kidney shapes 😂😂😂 absoult backward bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There not real 😂 just like 👍 ok love if u say so belly button says it all 😂

She had them put in don’t no much about surgery but I remember her having that done

All that surgery but has the nerve to walk around with hands and feet like King Kong

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to be more concerned about all those moles on her belly rather than the weird "healthy" posts if I was her I'd be going to the doctor sharpish.. too many sunbeds.. has clearly damaged her skin

Cassy we no u read everything that on here put a pic up off ur abs and tummy without filtering duck out off its not toned its saggy and deformed never in my life have I seen a abs like it

• Haha
Everything is fake with her....fake hair, eyebrows, eyelashes,lips,boobs,abs,arse,nails, clothes, handbags and voice when she talks to different people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.