Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids out in the snow with no coats hats or gloves on what’s wrong with her? And they can’t even play on their trampoline cos it’s full of her tit

Reactions: 10
So this is where old tit abs is going wrong.... shes put on the picture of the girls I love you 😂😂😂..... she doesn't know what love it...... its just words!!!! Thats where shes getting confused in life! George says he loves her, but spins her jaw, fucks other women, as other kids while hes "with" her, smadhes the duck out her home, chucks her up the floor, then disappears for days!!!! CASSY WHAT PART OF THAT IS LOVE!

You treat your girls like possessions.... you dont love ur children the words are easy to say......look at george 😂😂😂 hes used them empty words on you.

Your actions and your kids home life does NOT say love!!!!! You dont take ur kids on holiday, u get bad tempered at them for bleeping up ur videos, u dont strap your children in seatbelts.... so u dont care if they get injured!!! You duck off for surgery and leave your girls behind, without thinking i may not see them again..... u let a man beat their home up, u let a man beat their mother up! You give them tit food..... THE ONLY LOVING HOME LIFE THEY GOT IS BILL AND UR CRAZY MOTHER! YOUR TOO SELFISH TO LOVE UR CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOU MORE!

Your kids get tit shoe and handbags to make YOU look good! Its always been about u!!!!! Your meant to be a "LIFE COACH" ID RATHER FRED WEST BE MY LIFE COACH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been looking at that photo it posted! Of the fat leg/skinny leg, those horrendous abs! Not only has it fucked it’s lips but my god that belly button is like the bleeping dartford tunnel! I would get that sorted! Oh by the way, I weight in at 8.stone 9 so booom! No tit expensive protein for me! Saddo witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been looking at that photo it posted! Of the fat leg/skinny leg, those horrendous abs! Not only has it fucked it’s lips but my god that belly button is like the bleeping dartford tunnel! I would get that sorted! Oh by the way, I weight in at 8.stone 9 so booom! No tit expensive protein for me! Saddo witch!
Her belly button is the outcome of the tummy tuck.... ive known people to have new belly buttons because theirs has completly been covered.... they never look any good after.

Reactions: 3
She has things twisted The over confidence is off putting.. she is not the only gir in this world other women have more natural beauty and there attitudes are real not fake .. she only cares about g nothing else matters her kids don’t go no where just her garden if she’s got them.. all fake she is now giving a fiver of her tit clothes .. already .. cassy no knickers needs to fix up

Reactions: 2
I
Her belly button is the outcome of the tummy tuck.... ive known people to have new belly buttons because theirs has completly been covered.... they never look any good after.
It really isn’t that pleasant, especially when paying for the pleasure! Wonder how much her toll charges are 😂😂😂😂

She now has his name on her fb profile along side the names of her two girls.

These three have no shame, Cassy, him and LC. All as twisted as each other

She now has his name on her fb profile along side the names of her two girls.

These three have no shame, Cassy, him and LC. All as twisted as each other
does anyone seem to know much about L.C? like does she just let him get along with it even though they’re engaged?

Who knows the real story but what I do no is G is the one to blame cassy is a slag and fucks any man G is a dog and lc I hope don’t give a tit cos G deserves nothing but dog tit for dinner

Reactions: 1
Has she fell out with her mother again? Is that why she’s been having her own kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m getting a tummy tuck in April 😭😭😭 hope mines ok I need it after 3 boys lol 😂

Cassy put coats on your bleeping kids whilst they are out in god damn mother bleeping snow you absolute gremlin!!!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Cassy put coats on your bleeping kids whilst they are out in god damn mother bleeping snow you absolute gremlin!!!!! 🤬🤬
Every pic / post of the youngest kid shes got that mobile hanging in its hand.. clear where her mothers heads at.. charging a phone is more important... than putting coats on the kids...

I’m getting a tummy tuck in April 😭😭😭 hope mines ok I need it after 3 boys lol 😂
Your belly button wont be normal! They stretch the skin down..... so ur belly button goes a weird shape. I know a woman tbat had no belly button until she went and had one put in a fews months after her tuck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.