Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a animal just like him !!!! She seems to think she’s better than every one sorry but she will never be respected sways going to be drama with her. There was a photo of her and B the other day must admit she looked dirty The make up was caked on bad it looked like she went asleep and woke up and just done patch job

Reactions: 2
She’s keeps going about how pale she is??? Doesn’t she have her own fake tan she flogs the bleeping twit!
Oh wait it’s so bleeping cheap and nasty she wouldn’t even use it her self 😂😂 she’s a bleeping nut case, I can’t stand her 😡

Reactions: 7
What makes me lol is she so desperate for money how the tables have turned her downline that made her shitloads every month in sales she use to look down her nose at them but what I can see now is all them woman have there own business and actually making something off there selfs and now u have cassy as duck all basically everything is on hp and begging for cheap promo shes got nothing and them girls she looked down are killing it how do it feel cassy but them woman still dnt think they better then anyone thats staying humble

Reactions: 4
yeah she’s slept with quite a few of his pals so they already knew of each other. I know of 2 personally and I’m sure omg knows of a different few to the ones I know of ?
I wonder how many men it’s had 🤣🤣🤣 she probably farted and kids pop out 🤣🤣🤣 if she ever gets pregnant the kid would just fall out

• Haha
Is it me or them sausages not cooked she always seems to do carrots like that think it’s a thing.. hope she hasn’t cooked that for him lol no wonder there’s only two s on the plate

Anyone see yesterday's I think.. the London jumpers back does that mean there back together or she trying to make it look like they are 🤔

Reactions: 1
Them sausages look like they seen the flame of a lighter 😂😂😂...... shop brought mash, lighter cooked sausages, shop bought batters 😂😂😂. And a bag of micro peas from tescos.... oh cass how i inspire to be a slomakey tit bleep like u... said no woman with half a brain ever 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them sausages 😂😂blue hearts is gone dead she’s got the cheek to show that food off😂

Is she that delusional

Hes probably on the loo shitting them.sausages out with the sweats 😂... carrott coming out whole aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who see that quote “imagine falling Inlove and it lasts for life” or whatever it was? Haha cass yes imagine it, but guess what if u stopped shagging married men you might actually get it. Although to be fair I doubt it not even the smack heads would go with a bird who every one has been through 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Should she take the kids out on quads or films roast dinner lol wow duck the roast can’t cook cassy .. letting everyone one no him is there lol what a dick !!! Cos u cassy don’t do nothing with your kids

Should she take the kids out on quads or films roast dinner lol wow duck the roast can’t cook cassy .. letting everyone one no him is there lol what a dick !!! Cos u cassy don’t do nothing with your kids
lol

More like dial a roast!

• Haha
He ain’t with her today he wasn’t last night either. She don’t post when he’s with her also last night he posted a pic of his dog at home. She’s just pretending to be a mother that cooks for the sake of the gram haha

Reactions: 6
Recruits for overpriced protein 💩💩💩 going well! People have wised up and know it’s scam! Life Coaching with Cassey, what a crock of tit! Wtf does she know about healthy eating, plus those capsules I honestly can’t believe there are so many stupid people, who actually buys all that ali express tit! Zero Class and a bleeping huge nose like Pinocchio 😂😂😂

bleeping state of those fanny flaps lips, photoshop to duck! State!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.