Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your belly button wont be normal! They stretch the skin down..... so ur belly button goes a weird shape. I know a woman tbat had no belly button until she went and had one put in a fews months after her tuck
I just need it a new tummy lol I’ve got no confidence

If it effects your confidence, it doesn’t matter about your belly button really. You can get a funny shaped belly button when you’ve lost a substantial amount of weight without a tummy tuck anyways.

Reactions: 3
So the pictures we see other day Of her younger days she never had figure like that
She has put on weight and then done some thing to her waist and ass I’m sure cos her legs are really big

Reactions: 1
Your belly button wont be normal! They stretch the skin down..... so ur belly button goes a weird shape. I know a woman tbat had no belly button until she went and had one put in a fews months after her tuck
If it effects your confidence, it doesn’t matter about your belly button really. You can get a funny shaped belly button when you’ve lost a substantial amount of weight without a tummy tuck anyways.
its the loose skin I’ve lost all my weight just need the skin away

Aint you meant to use decent bacon in a puddin not tesco basic in the blue label like she pictured? Bet we don't see the result

Reactions: 1
Cassyann ur no gucking queen 2hen u want to lose weight fast u either starve urself of eat raw veg neither is healthy balanced diet my husband had bac injury he could barley move for 2 month piled on weight got up to 19 stone hes 6ft 3 so he new he needed lose weight he went on cleaning eating meat veg ect cut out tit and he lost 3 stone in 9 weeks he dont think he's no king ur just a bleeping clown we no u personally slaggyann remember when u had to have another friend talk to u about what the right food and balance was bec u was living off raw carrots broc cucumber tomatoes would name her but not allowed to on here no bleeping health coach would need to be taught raw veg is not a balanced diet neither is the coke u use to sniff but remember if it was getting could to jp convention u would starve urself for week to look skinny on stage no queen just immature little girl

Reactions: 3
Eveytime dinner cassy microwaves a dinner first thing she will do is take a pic when it comes to cooking a bacon pudding twice she put the prep photos up but not the after pic of it cooked I bet its pile off tit

Iv never had a bacon/rag pudding looking like taht it genuinely looks raw still how long was it steaming for 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
The fact that she still yoyo’s her weight shows she’s not the ‘daddy’ of anything, stick at one weight and maintain it 🙄 I’m also wondering if the dog off G was just a trick present to keep her home more rather than out galavanting and showing him up in public

Reactions: 4
I thought she had cut horses hooves off and put them on a plate! It looks GREENNNNNN!! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is that it has served up! My god that is like dog tit Swiss roll. Just makes me laugh that it’s thinks it’s a life coach! You are just a dirty bleeping slut! Everything about you is fake, get a bleeping proper job (dunno if that possible) desperation must suck, higher they climb, harder they fall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.