Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest... I’m the same age as her and I wouldn’t put my partners initials with love hearts on my Instagram. Would any of use? I find it so weird.

Reactions: 14
Just out of interest... I’m the same age as her and I wouldn’t put my partners initials with love hearts on my Instagram. Would any of use? I find it so weird.
Don’t mean to be dramatic but I’d rather eat tit than do that x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol I was just going to say the same, reminds me of being a teenager and writing sally ♥ Ben IDST 😅😅😅. Childish

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She dose it to claim he’s hers but he’s every ones You keep putting the hearts girl.. lol she is going to fall hard .. he is going to duck her over bad she will not cope then. She acts about 16 doing the bullshit online nothing interesting at all.. her clothes are tit her make up is tit and she cooks tit .. no offence but she looks like tit as well with her man upper body and built chunky legs are she thinks she’s special .. nope cassy just shut up with your needle infested lips and your sick attitude No one gives a tit Your a wannabe famous reject with a pair of tits but got man face and lumpy lips who sells tit from China who are u ? Jp went to her head and now she sells her self for social media using her kids for likes woman

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So bug and bunny shouldnt be trading as their as been a complusory strike off..... lets get her a nice fine 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I might start putting D 💙👨‍👩‍👧😘 in all my messages and my linked in its so cute to know I have someone

Even though I'm 30 had a child and a house and you know he actually acknowledges me but still
D😘💙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So how did she actually meet him in the first place? Does anyone know?
yeah she’s slept with quite a few of his pals so they already knew of each other. I know of 2 personally and I’m sure omg knows of a different few to the ones I know of ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah she’s slept with quite a few of his pals so they already knew of each other. I know of 2 personally and I’m sure omg knows of a different few to the ones I know of ?
Yer she’s been with that whole group near enough that’s how he knows her. With out a shadow of a doubt that girl has been with over 100 men most married Or with girlfriends and some her friends boyfriends hence why she has 0 friends. The girls rank she’s a state to look at her house is a state and so is her life. I bet her flaps smell like a year old Cornish pasty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="xlx250, post:

Very weird! My teenager daughters do it lol... I thought it was only teenagers who do it?! Well actually there 17 and 19 now and don’t do it anymore, so it shows slaggy Ann acts like a 14 year old! She does it to be nasty to LC...

Does she get on with bill’s partner? Or does she try to cause drama there too?

Reactions: 4
It’s important to know that she goes to huge lengths to keep this particular part of her life a secret. For a very long time I thought she had self respect, lived for her girls and was just a bit of a show off. Even when her true colours came out on sm and things didn’t add up, she still came across as having self respect. Then I came here to people who know her and aren’t up her arse and tbh still shocks me now to read in how much she’s exactly the opposite. But the more you think about it the more it makes sense. Could you imagine being the talk of the lads group tho cos you’ve been with all of them? 🤮

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I heard once there was a video going round of a bloke shoving some form of bottle up her in a car 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yer she’s been with that whole group near enough that’s how he knows her. With out a shadow of a doubt that girl has been with over 100 men most married Or with girlfriends and some her friends boyfriends hence why she has 0 friends. The girls rank she’s a state to look at her house is a state and so is her life. I bet her flaps smell like a year old Cornish pasty 🤢
Not the Cornish pasty 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.