Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 2 and I'm 31 and I don't tell my docs when I change my diet. I am tomorrow about to be diagnosed with a rather nasty autoimmune disorder which will explain why I keep clotting etc. She is hardly living a healthy lifestyle with all the wine and high fat foods plus the statin is low dose I take double that. So pipe down Angel you aren't that special or interesting. Cardiology aren't interested in you trust me (my family member is a cardiothoracic surgeon so I know)!!
Good luck tomorrow!! Plusses she's showed allllll the meds several were the same one just more than one box 3 gtn spray boxes and aspirin that you buy from shop.like yourself my mum is on more than double amount shes on.she just after attention like her beggy daughter

Reactions: 5
Good luck tomorrow!! Plusses she's showed allllll the meds several were the same one just more than one box 3 gtn spray boxes and aspirin that you buy from shop.like yourself my mum is on more than double amount shes on.she just after attention like her beggy daughter
Thank you. Yeah I mean I take 10 different tablets a day plus as I am type 1 diabetic constant injections but don't see me posting boxes of the tablets..maybe I should post a pic put the 3 draws full and tag the crap out of it all to go full insta influencer wannabe (haha I don't actually have sm and just get on with it!).
Hope your mum is doing well too 😊

Thank you. Yeah I mean I take 10 different tablets a day plus as I am type 1 diabetic constant injections but don't see me posting boxes of the tablets..maybe I should post a pic put the 3 draws full and tag the crap out of it all to go full insta influencer wannabe (haha I don't actually have sm and just get on with it!).
Hope your mum is doing well too 😊
Thank you,shes okay.been keeping her inside constant so she's safer.she had her last attack in lockdown killed me couldn't see her after but I make sure she's got everything she needs.i do her meds so she's on 8 a day,she has bi polar too so meds for that but can't be too strong as the heart uts like a cycle finding the right balance which I'm sure you know.and finding the foods she can eat.its her birthday this month so I'm going all out cake take away the lot as she eats so well rest of time

You should might bring in the sheep that you can sell nasty wax and milk shakes and jelly baby sweet toolol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Before she got all her work done, which she says is not true and her arse isn’t fake, course love! Lol

If these articles are accurate shes 30 odd now.. and look how she acts...like a little girl... shocking I though she was about 26 now.. but clearly not...

Reactions: 2
Cassy & her mum cry about nothing There’s people out there with serious heart issues and The mum thinks she is special she dose it for affect like her attention seeking daughter makes me sick so beg for likes and to me there like prostitutes for sm To much !! No one will remember them for the right reasons only the not so good so Take your JP and your wax melts and stick em up your ass lol

Cassy & her mum cry about nothing There’s people out there with serious heart issues and The mum thinks she is special she dose it for affect like her attention seeking daughter makes me sick so beg for likes and to me there like prostitutes for sm To much !! No one will remember them for the right reasons only the not so good so Take your JP and your wax melts and stick em up your ass lol
My mums affects her,she isn't going to see her grandchildren grow up she knows that,each attack weakens her more and more.she also has CAD 4 stents and partial rebuild.ahe cant eat a normal diet,any slight illness knocks her for 6,she is always cold.even had carers at one time.shes not 60 and my nan used to be more active than her its not fair.but aye you know angel is the only heart attack survivor that can also speak to her cardiologist just like that over a diet change
My mums been waiting weeks to even speak to hers receptionist regarding medication but they are special and all that

• Sad
doubt it. Even if she was it won’t be long until the fake miscarriage/abortion 🤣

Them pictures on face book of her in a grey tracksuit in the car her legs look huge 👀... nothing like the legs she posts when she’s displaying her tatty dog tit clothing ...

14671E74-3F7F-40D0-8B34-19FF67BC2CE6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
doubt it. Even if she was it won’t be long until the fake miscarriage/abortion 🤣
No I don't think g will let her get pregnant tbh she's tried that
Them pictures on face book of her in a grey tracksuit in the car her legs look huge 👀... nothing like the legs she posts when she’s displaying her tatty dog tit clothing ...

View attachment 418167
thats because shes not filtered this as much as rest leven the bottom half off her legs look massive compared to how she filters her legs on her other pics

Reactions: 1
That bleeping london jumper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ.
I remember in year 9 the first boy to ever pay me attention bought me an ugly ugly necklace and it was vile but I loved it and wore it every single day because he had gotten it for me. That’s what Cass is doing with that jumper she got when G actually took her out for the day in london. We get it champ you’ve been on a date x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She loves that jumper reminds her of him lol date night London Town what a mess Reminds her of him when he’s off shagging

Cass is the type to lay around with his mess dripping out of her when he quickly uses her in the morning before leaving just so she can feel close to him for the rest of the day. Trashehhhh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.