Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylapink66

Rip David. I’m sorry you had to spend your last days with the German witch. May you rest in paradise now 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Boredofher

VIP Member
Ah listen to the traveller voice in the video. 😂😂😂😂.....the girl is multi lingle

English, london girl, plastic traveller, german, and the langague she is fluent in is BULLSHIT

• Haha
Cassy open ya wardrobe and show us Gs 300 pairs of trainers and clothes all organised in there 🤣🤣 LC is a proper little housewife, home spotless and organised and WHAT ABOUT YOUR SHOWER OF SHIT 🤣🤣🤣 FAKE BAGS NAILLED TO THE WALL, 10ER BEDDING FROM THE RANGE, TIN FOIL ON YA BEDROOM WALL, DUST COLLECTING GARLANDS EVERYWHERE, SHIT LINO LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... and thats with a cleaner!!!! JUST SHOWS MONEY JUST CANT BUY CLASS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH AND LC AS A BETTER BODY THAN YOU PHAHAHAHA.... THAT DIDNT COST HER 100K..... Now get back under your bridge fucking troll looking cunt
Also LC is a mug. Putting up with that. LC has no class, bringing up children teaching them it’s ok to treat woman the way he does. They are all as bad as each other!

Topdollar

C1D3CDE4-9C79-47CA-B9CB-8E3861AA866B.jpeg

Fuck me that’s more than she got for v day. 🙄😂😂

‘I’m sorry I mugged u off and didn’t get u nank cass here some Capri sun to make up for it’
‘Don’t worry bout it babes they’re all haterzzzz anyway their man would never buy their WOMEN a crate of capris’ 💙💙 him.
#who needs lv when u got cartons the colour of ya skin anyway. #he knows the way to my hart

• Haha

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
No I actually agree with that poster 1000%. Sorry but any woman who willingly allows herself to be treated like that, have multiple children with a known cheater, and criminal has no class what's so ever.
I can't stand any of them, they are all utter garbage and I am just glad in life I will never associate with the likes of them.

Imagine ya man so openly cheating on you with a woman who pegs fake LV bags to her walls 😭😭😭

So embarrassed for all of them all.... but this is the drama I'm here for 🍿🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17

xlx250

She has to have a private life with him because he’s already engaged to someone else 😂

• Haha

noddyrojjy

Just out of interest... I’m the same age as her and I wouldn’t put my partners initials with love hearts on my Instagram. Would any of use? I find it so weird.
Don’t mean to be dramatic but I’d rather eat shit than do that x

• Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
So the pictures we see other day Of her younger days she never had figure like that
She has put on weight and then done some thing to her waist and ass I’m sure cos her legs are really big
she’s an actual unit. Looks like a big square mattress with a rubber band round the middle 😳

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Alright LC - why you so bitter? 😂😂
Listen to yourself. Cass is a Din, a proper moron. But I don’t understand why you are making out LC is the best thing ever? She literally is letting her man sleep around whilst she’s at home with her children. As if anyone in their right mind would let this happen! Cassy actually despite the fact she is a c**t in general she actually isn’t in the wrong. The person in the wrong is ‘him’
It’s like when people write they are listing off all the things that LC has got, but they are all materialistic. I think emotional well being means a hell of a lot more and neither of them girls have that! It’s a sad situation.
LC is better than cassy!!!! Lc is subtle how she comes acrossed wheres cassy is trying to rub peoples faces in the fact shes on the end of another woman man...... yeah G is a dog, and dogs run if u allow them.

But then you got cassy, posting about being the perfect house wife and all that she has!!!! Cassy aint got fuck all, ive cleaned my place today....... oh congratulations.... well done dosser! Her home and her life is just chaos.... and i cant stand the shitter.....if i was seeing a fella and i found out he had a woman pregnant il be on my toes!!! REMEMBER CASSY AS NO TIES TO HIM SHE CAN JUST FUCK HIM OFF!!!! LC IS DIFFERENT.... SHE HAD 2 CHILDREN AND A HOME WITH HIM..... AND REMEMBER SHE WOULD OF FOUND OUT HE WAS FUCKING CASSY WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT. Its very differcult to break ties with a man that u have a home and children with, coz like it or not u got that man around u for 18 years! No one knows if LC as a motive for what shes doing..... Everyone knows what Cassys is.... she cant stand losing because in her eyes shes the best woman to walk the earth

• Heart

Omglol

VIP Member
haha bet she breeds them Prawns herself, plucks them out her vagina and sticks them straight in the pan 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Yeah Angel you OK there Hun? My new partner is seriously ill, had to phone an ambulance etc, but let me just put it all up on The Old Facebook and try sell you some wax melts 1st! ANGEL.... YOU ARE A FUCKING WAX MELT!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

_basic_

VIP Member
The very fact that she complains that she’s gonna be 45 stone by just eating normal meals should be a huge red flag for anyone wanting a “coach” to lose weight. The girl is fucked in the head and absolutely no way any kind of good influence for anyone. She had a toxic relationship with everything in her life, food, her family and her so called fella.

Reactions: 15

ChattyKathy80

New thread title- Cassy thought she had "him"in the bag, but LC wasn't going to lose him to that slag. Burn baby burn cos if Gs got any sense he won't return!

• Haha

xlx250

As if it’s snowing as she dresses her eldest in a demin jacket selfish bitch