Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her but even I feel sorry for her. She has been well and truly MUGGED hahah. I swear to god if I was her I would hide in that scruffy paint chipped wall punched sess pit and come off all forms of social media 😂😂 change her name back to Cassandra Zimmerman and start a whole new life 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always buys them.... bill buys for the girls too 🤣🤣🤣..... what a muggy bleep she is lol.... LC GETS LV.... CASS GETS ALI 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping HELL LC IS SELFRIDGES OF WOMEN FOR CLASS..... CASS IS LIDL 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the mums post. Was that her boyfriend? 😳
Oh 😥 He was called David. Let's see if she gives him a bit of respect rather than posting about her wax melts within the hour 🙄 Not enough time to get on his will...

Has anyone seen the mums post. Was that her boyfriend? 😳
I think so. With respect, at least I hope she was decent to him the time they were together. I think it’s shocking she’s put it out there like that but woman’s got no class anyway. Attention must be on her at all times, no doubt she will say it’s to keep her “friends” updated

Reactions: 3
No disrespect but she was only with him for 5 mins! Why plaster that all over Facebook! Attention seeking twit! Ahh wonder if the caring daughter will go round and comfort her mum! Doubt it, prob crying over her Ali flowers 💐 😂

Because that's what they do. It's all for attention.

She had spilt up with him at one stage and was just back with him.

It will be all about her and nothing about him.

RIP

Reactions: 5
Attention seeking the lowest level

She will be like the grieving widow now but give it couple days she will do a live

Reactions: 4
RIP David but the chicken vanker will be on to the next potential meal ticket soon enough. Really don't understand people who want to be in the spotlight all the time.

Reactions: 4
She’s nuts on my life !!! Who ever these two are they need to get help on my life sick

Reactions: 2
That’s propa bloom room stuff as well. Haha cassy ordered herself tit from the internet bet it’s for her kids and she’s making out it’s from him. The bear she’s got is plastic or foam flowers Lucie one will be the real 1 year flowers haha cassy must be gutted
I fort same! Bet it’s bought for her kids but she playing it out like it been bought for her “ love you more “ ... but can’t even take photos of them having a movie and pizza night . 😂 bleeping hell its so laughable

I couldn’t go with out speaking to my mum They are both to attention seeking to hold down a female relationship

Rip David. I’m sorry you had to spend your last days with the German witch. May you rest in paradise now 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
21 hours ago she put on Facebook he’d was fine had a bed bath ect now she put on his died... you’d think she not be on social media for few days then put it on he has past she litrally must put phone down on put it on facebook 😟

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.