Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂 reckon she brought all that for herself! He ain’t brought that for her. Cracking show this is! He weren’t there yesterday eating crappy pizzas. Lucky lc would love to know what’s in the LV box!

Wow, £10 per sample of crappy JP obviously needs to cover the cost of ordering it’s own flowers 💐 twit! Desperate witch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What a show up . If she ment that much why hasn’t she got Louis box ?? She’s deffo fuming at home right now 🤣

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂 reckon she brought all that for herself! He ain’t brought that for her. Cracking show this is! He weren’t there yesterday eating crappy pizzas. Lucky lc would love to know what’s in the LV box!

Wow, £10 per sample of crappy JP obviously needs to cover the cost of ordering it’s own flowers 💐 twit! Desperate witch!
I thought the same thing ‘love you more’ lol cassy hun! 🤣😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a mess I could witch slap some sense in to these women shameful

Oh my god he is a joke 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m laughing at how stupid these women actually are cassy give it up he’s a dog and your his pussy cheap bit ..on the side
On top today for G believe me

Craig keep posting that picture show cassy what’s what once and for all coach cassy your dumb

He’s disgusting honestly nasty std creature

Last edited:
  • Haha
Taking photos of pizza in front of a mirror furniture yet can any one spot GB 🤣 girls a proper cuntttttttttt !!!!
I thought the exact same! I defo think he’s not been around much lately and she’s trying to keep up appearances!

Reactions: 2
So its Valentine day.

slaggy try’s to put up photos that’s she having a pizza indoors with G 💙

is that after he dropped his baby girl & wife’s Valentine presents off ...

flowers & a Louis V box ... can’t wait to see what cassy puts up today .

how can you be in a relationship with someone who’s still buying the wife stuff from Louis Vitton😳 the flowers are beautiful too
That’s propa bloom room stuff as well. Haha cassy ordered herself tit from the internet bet it’s for her kids and she’s making out it’s from him. The bear she’s got is plastic or foam flowers Lucie one will be the real 1 year flowers haha cassy must be gutted

Reactions: 4
Are u actually killing me right now cassy ffs she ordered that for her girls from Ali oh my god crazy

I really didn’t see g with her this weekend we would have spotted his sock there really was no reflection in that mirrored side bored of him

Last edited:
  • Haha
today is a great day for entertainment u silly mug she will have one of her mates come on here sticking up for her soon we will have to cuss them out of town 🤪😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My god them pathetic posts about Capri suns 😂 yes cassy we all get it your trying to make people believe you are pregnant by someone else’s husband. It’s no achievement love, that’s what happens when you let all these men spunk up you. The real achievement however would be actually having the child and not another forced abortion 😳. Enjoy your fish and chips while g is at home with his beautiful family.. go do something useful with yourself today rather than feeling sorry for yourself trying to fool your followers that your George’s woman like wash that manky minge or them god awful pits #happy Valentine’s Day x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really needs to get of sm my god 😂😂😂this one boy is mugging them all of but cassy shows flowers from China

I’m crying 😂😂really she’s actually bought them for her self for £7 52

She needs to bury her head in shame boasting u go girl

Fish & chips and soft drink she a bleeping dick head is she in her own car or is it his

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cassy bleeping not your name Ann u have killed it today with your bargin basement life style 😂😂

You shouldn’t show your face again 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.