Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indecator on it’s car is broken! Piss myself spelling! twit! Don’t buy a 💩💩💩 Range Rover! Ahhh gutted its cost you money you haven’t got 😞

Six figure Trent setter uses a karaoke machine to blast music! No Sonos, Bang Olusfen you really know how to live😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He copes by smashing up ur childrens home!!!!! He cope by giving you a back hander, he copes by using you as a bleeping door mat cass..... he copes by wiping his feet on u everytime he leaves your house.....

I WOULDNT WORRY HOW HE COPES WITH YA ID WORRY ABOUT HOW YOUR GIRLS COPE WITH YA.... SEEING THEIR HOME SMASHED THE duck OUT OF.... THEIR MUM GETTING ABUSED BUT UR SO bleeping SELFISH YOU ALLOW IT BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U PLAY TOP TRUMPS WITH THEM UR STILL FAILING THEM... EVERYTIME U PUT HIM BEFORE UR GIRLS!!!!

Its time social services gets involved due to what they are seeing. You cant keeping them children safe mentally.... u cant shield them because if u could u wouldnt be having it in ur kids home

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Reality of her life.....sat in a car looking like a woman with a tiny dog on ya knee wow amaaaaaaaazing bbz 🙄 contents tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks well rough !!! Boring life .. Nothing I would want or admire silly girl .. Looks like a hillbilly in that tracksuit.. dose she think she is the only one that cleans there house.. boring !! With her getto blaster in the back.. Km she just embarrasses her self

Reactions: 6
How the duck did she go grammar school lol.... oh yeah she fakes she cant spell etc lol

But she uses her dishcloth to do her cleaning.

Someone slagged off her broken work top trim the other thread.... well shes had it fixed 😂😂 i see a picture from the company who done it.

Most travellers i know wash there dishes with washing up liquid then abit of thin bleach..... she obviously skips that part.

Hope she cleans her rotton skirting boards and window frames while shes got her 'clean on'

Reactions: 5
How the duck did she go grammar school lol.... oh yeah she fakes she cant spell etc lol

But she uses her dishcloth to do her cleaning.

Someone slagged off her broken work top trim the other thread.... well shes had it fixed 😂😂 i see a picture from the company who done it.

Most travellers i know wash there dishes with washing up liquid then abit of thin bleach..... she obviously skips that part.

Hope she cleans her rotton skirting boards and window frames while shes got her 'clean on'
What bout the hole in the door aint fixed that

Shell be doing this next time watch but then moan its ruined her clothes

She literally has that one picture of him dont she 1 when his fiance gets the full family shoot kids n all

I think she's embarrassed and probably not allowed to put a proper picture up cos he's so ugly

• Haha
She is selling the lipkits for £14 who actually buys them.they are probably from the pound shop and she has the boxes made.

Reactions: 3
She is selling the lipkits for £14 who actually buys them.they are probably from the pound shop and she has the boxes made.
It’s cheapo personalised tat same as the tan she “makes” she buys the makeup off DH Gate/Ali from China, she got the idea from her mate who does the eyelashes

• Wow
Oof puts “proof” on she doesn’t photoshop yet nothing to say her mans seconds....that’s told us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Works so hard dose cassy my god all I’ve seen her do all day is try in take of the clothes then show of her cracked lips 🤢 and took a picture of her cleaning tit .. but then went back to uploading her clothes .. I really don’t see no hard work at all

Reactions: 2
The mums comment everyone
Can’t get over the audacity 🤣😪
Made her money fair and square by giving girls awful brows and scamming girls into jp. If she’s the ritchest person angel knows then she’s really not a high roller is she

Her profile pic is of them and she’s got BBG in her bio bug bunny and George

But she will claim no one knows nothing only what she wants people to no.. ok luv if u say so get a real job u dosser all day looking in the mirror give it a rest !!!

Is she really charging 40 for the blue lounge set ?

What’s laughable most is the mothers comment ! That has basically told everyone her business . That’s now deleted . Surly he cannot be dumb enough to not no all what’s being put on the internet if I was LC I would be at home laughing why because she can . The girl who come from a caravan on a sit on benifits to having to take married men . Has her kids couple days a week. You only ever see the kitchen living room and her bedroom in pics . She buys her kids clothes from Tesco’s and shoes from Tesco’s whilst LC kids are dressed head to toe designer .
You bleep broke off all on internet to then be posting stuff about him 24 hour later . Muggyyyyy . If she read this as a normal person you’d be like duck and set the record straight I kno I would be putting the best pic of me him and Their kids I’d be makesuring people knew it wasn’t what they all think but CASSY CANT! it’s lies it’s fake god no amount of money could make me want her life 🤣🤣🤣

I thought the same thing. That is definitely a mark!
She prob had saink injected to her face 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.