Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice she didn't put her monster munch toes on her weighing scales so she does read on here,and if she had digital scales I bet they would tell a different story.

Reactions: 4
So the pictures we see other day Of her younger days she never had figure like that
She has put on weight and then done some thing to her waist and ass I’m sure cos her legs are really big
she’s an actual unit. Looks like a big square mattress with a rubber band round the middle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the the hell taught cassy to cook her mother looks tit😂😂😂I got no words apart from get the duck out of here with that pile of tit

she’s an actual unit. Looks like a big square mattress with a rubber band round the middle 😳
😂😂😂she’s so cringe 😬 put it away ffs

Sponge Bob square pants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That suet is raw and the bacon looks like some old prostitutes minge. Like a punched lasagne 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have never in my life seen a bacon pudding look like that tit its raw any one can see that but not cassyann I would die with shame to even take a pic and put it up on sm how bleeping shameful only cassy only thing ur queen off is sleeping with so many diffent men

Reactions: 6
OH CASS U PROBABLY GYPSY GIRL 😂😂😂 HALF COOKING A BACON PUDDING 🤦‍♀️. What we got next week a pot of shackles???

Go lose another half a stone with any luck for ya it will come of that huge camel toe you got.... only men are meant to have bulges in their troussers.

Such the king of jucie plus whats ya status now in the company???? pmsl

Body coach that yo yos their diet like her drawers

You may aswell join the circus u bleep..... ur personal life is a circus and ur the clown of jucie plus lay your head down big minge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never in my life seen a bacon pudding look like that tit its raw any one can see that but not cassyann I would die with shame to even take a pic and put it up on sm how bleeping shameful only cassy only thing ur queen off is sleeping with so many diffent men
that’s how she “ Loses weight“ cause she’s always got the shits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she asking people to private message her for this tit raffle that she is doing??? Shes conning people out of their money that's why! If you are doing a raffle, it's should be visible for EVERYONE to see which numbers are available. I guarantee you any money, she's going to let people pick the same number and not tell them that it's taken for example, she's going to let Kelly and Donna both pick 13 so she's made £20 from one number and then when it comes to the draw, she will do that behind close doors and then announce a number that no one picked!!!

That suet is raw and the bacon looks like some old prostitutes minge. Like a punched lasagne 🤮
Bet if we asked one of the thousands of men who’s been up it, they would say it looks just like hers 🤣

If g really was with her she wouldn’t need to work. He knows she is the biggest slag around he knows she’s one big embarrassing social media ponce with a fake life no money and a fake gypsy accent so if he was serious about her he would want her hiding in the shadows so people forget about her and stop mentioning his name and publicly linking him to it, therefore he would take care of her financially and get her off social media but instead he knows everyone knows she’s a bang and he has a wife and children at home so he don’t give a tit what she does he’s not investing in a future with her because he knows there will never be one. She’s begging for people’s money on social media shows he really don’t give a duck for her. It’s been said before he buys girls watches bags shoes dogs it doesn’t keep him from leaving his family or even keep him from shagging other girls cassy has no claim on g and she knows it she knows about the other women Too that’s why it’s so desperate to post his name and silly pics she ain’t the only one doing it trust me. She’s never even met his children ffs 🤣 honestly These girls are fools and cassy is the biggest dumb witch around. But hey ho that’s karma for you this is what cassy deserves for knowingly sleeping with married men and shamelessly trying to trap them into leaving their family. News flash big minge no man is leaving a decent respectable woman for a filthy wide fanny fake old bleep just pull your baggy knickers up and move on be a mother for them kids instead of subjecting them to witness this tit show you call a relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ah the traveller in her is back..... with the daily clean sweats the granny out of her 😂😂😂 thats ur body preparing u for the shits from that raw tit show of a dinner last night.... manky minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The mother is back with the fellow who dumped her of.

Do these women have no back bone?

Reactions: 3
What’s the obsession with multiple letters in words “dayyyyyy” “uppppp” twit

Right I don’t wanna be disrespectful but how the duck do you have a bad reaction to a jab you had 2 weeks ago??? Attention seeking??

Also... Angels found someone whose not well, seriously by the sounds of it....she after his will or what?

Reactions: 10
So the mothers new man should probably be shielding as he seems to have long standing health issues.

The mother rocks up to his house after having the whole of Kent in her's and then wonders why he is ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.