Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a 2 inch thigh gap on the Munchies photo. Looks like the anatomy of a bleeping lego man!

Screenshot_20210218-124932_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t no why she feels the need to show her body off all the time she thought she could use her body to manipulate the men she can’t believe that she has been rejected .. a body dose not make u a better person or your tits or your bum or having fillers or any thing on the out side she has used her body and her fanny to convince people she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 2
681787C2-4A3C-4E70-82FB-8B3AE1F7AE7C.jpeg
wow her fingers actually resemble pork sausages 🤣

She has definitely photoshopped her leg. It makes my eyes go funny when I look at the pic.
23B2403A-FED1-44B5-A5E5-2B36B687FE8D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Ooooosh another thousand followers down. I don't think people want to
See photoshopped images of legs and lino with cheap mats! And they don't care about how much you claim to weigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4000 less in 24 hours 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 unlucky! People can see through the utter bullshit, fake you are! Dropping like flies 🪰

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s really happy? Like what’s going on in her head that she has to even write that because she feels the need to convince everyone? Because it’s obvious it matters to her what people are thinking. If she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t be posting that at all. And even if she is back with ‘him’ today, does she even want him when he treats her the way he does, or does she want him to prove to everyone she’s got him? Her life is such a show for her haters.
I think she’s deeply deeply unhappy personally. Might be a bit much to say but I reckon it’s only her ego that stops her from harming herself. She will never ever be truly happy until she likes herself, and could you like yourself if you behaved the way she does? 🤢 plus she needs a man to provide her happiness, weak weak woman.

Reactions: 5
really was the best present from him 💙 you can’t work with stupid my good god The girl has no shame at all

Private life is a happy life too late for that u showed the world your a doormat for a man who runs between u and l.c he hits u smash ur home up now thats ur words slaggyann u put them comments out there for the world to see then when u got bk with him u quickly delete all thing u say and hope ppl will forget its dnt work like that and u wonder why ppl have concerns for ur little girls with what u say g like thats unsafe environment for any kid to be in you would not no meaning off private life no go go buy some more flowers for urself

She has to have a private life with him because he’s already engaged to someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he was around she would not be on sm as much hes playing happy family with his kids and l.c

Reactions: 4
Cassy open ya wardrobe and show us Gs 300 pairs of trainers and clothes all organised in there 🤣🤣 LC is a proper little housewife, home spotless and organised and WHAT ABOUT YOUR SHOWER OF tit 🤣🤣🤣 FAKE BAGS NAILLED TO THE WALL, 10ER BEDDING FROM THE RANGE, TIN FOIL ON YA BEDROOM WALL, DUST COLLECTING GARLANDS EVERYWHERE, tit LINO LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... and thats with a cleaner!!!! JUST SHOWS MONEY JUST CANT BUY CLASS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH AND LC AS A BETTER BODY THAN YOU PHAHAHAHA.... THAT DIDNT COST HER 100K..... Now get back under your bridge bleeping troll looking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is a complete hazard how silly Evan bringing him up.. after the shame she really has no sense at all she needs to care about her girls because they are going to look up to her as a woman and her role isn’t good especially for girls..

Reactions: 1
LC post nothing but her children . No sleezy quotes . No half photos of HIM .
She clearly is playing no game . She don’t need to prove nothing or lower her self to these silly girls that see nothing but pound notes!
Hence why G with always go back to LC because she’s a woman who looks and care for her children and keeps a good home . She’s a woman NOT a little girl !

G posted the pics of him and his girl with his wardrobe wide Open &videos of the dogs in LC kitchen . You no the dog slaggy posted night before Gs boys birthday .

all what cassy is doing isn’t normal . She gonna make her self more ill . Major break down for that one very soon if she isn’t carful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s referring to “him” making out that they’ve not broken up, wed see his feet if he was there but he’s not. She’s just trying to convince everyone that she’s not Devo and the only reason she removed his name is because a private life is a happy life. Obvs weren’t last week when she had his name in there. But this week a happy life is a private life and lucky for her the followers are dropping like flies and being as she wants privacy that’s for the best 🤪

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.