Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the scales picture 🤣🤣 not like digital scales you can set them back a stone before you even step on them 🤣🤣🤣
Her scales state she is exactly the same weight as me (I have digital scales though) I am a size 10/12, 34C in a bra and I'm 5ft 3.Bear in mind I don't have fake tits and a fake arse, that must weigh a bit as well. I defo smell bullshit!!!! She turns those scales back just like she does with the clock in her car! Stupid witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only cooks when she has a man cassy hun u are going to get witch 👋 soon enough and stop filtering your face she looks scary.. your still not mum of the year cos u played with your kids .. mess she makes a bleeping joke out of her self meme time she’s not bothered about those who talk about her getting brave u had a melt down over the weekend hun lol over comments and what has she actually got.. like no body has a life or stuff..silly witch big fat lips on her scabby
Your not making nothing u silly witch few eye brows and jp your not actually killing it silly like duck face

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can’t get over those bags... one looks like a fanny and the other like spread bum cheeks and an hole. I’m not even saying it to be nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If only she could see on most of her photos with bug that the little girl isn't happy having a camera in her face all the time, can't she see that. I hope she has a nose on her and takes note.But this is Cassy she only sees what she wants to see.

Reactions: 1
Practical jokers is killing her? The photo is of a Chanel bag and a selfridges bag 🙄 someone should tell bed bug Betty that people with money don’t take pictures of it
This is soooooo true. My husband looks like the biggest hobo till he steps into his car. He has never been one to show off what he's got.

Her scales state she is exactly the same weight as me (I have digital scales though) I am a size 10/12, 34C in a bra and I'm 5ft 3.Bear in mind I don't have fake tits and a fake arse, that must weigh a bit as well. I defo smell bullshit!!!! She turns those scales back just like she does with the clock in her car! Stupid witch!!
This is why she doesn't have digital scales!!! So she can turn the scales back

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she bought the bags deliberately? Simply for content, she’s trying to do a katie price of no publicity is bad publicity. Before anyone thinks I’m slating the KP I’m not....I love that woman because over the years she openly admitted what she was doing was being a business woman...whereas slaggyann is sly about it...fancy getting your little minions having a civil war over a couple of bags 😳. Those bags will be took back today and something else purchased for herself

Reactions: 4
I thought this witch was vegan ? Why she eating cheese .
this really reminded me of the film Mean Girls...‘if you’re from Africa then why are you white?‘
no relevance at all but made me chuckle! She’s a part time vegan🙄😂

Reactions: 4
She lives for double standards this one....how many people laugh at the audacity of her posts I wonder 🤣🤣🤣 Probably does it for attention and content 🙄🙄
A08AF133-2FE0-4F97-A88E-E6DD8BAC7C5F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s she advertising under bunny brows ltd? That’s not even a legit company name and bug and bunny as about to be struck off companies house

The fake shops she gets bags from do kids bags, she’s stuck them in a selfridges bag. God knows if they were real
We’d have had a story of the shop

Reactions: 7
Gifts don’t need to cost a lot we no this you in other words get your kids Gucci bags dim or what.. You need to do some volunteer work in a homeless shelter.. u would no about hard life then .. how about you stop faking your life style we no .. your a self absorbed witch who left her mum to cook and clean for her self when she wasn’t well.. Then gives her kids tit food but king G gets the whole lot Evan afters.. Poor him lol .. This girl has 10 diff personalities.. woke up today thinking about your watch he got you.. compared to lc id have the hump to love of your life and that..

Reactions: 5
The kids bags are fake
They would both be boxed and not stuffed inside a paper bag with cheap paper
She would also have a Gucci bag even from the Selfridges concession

Is she reminiscing about when she crashed her car whilst high on balloons?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The girl wants attention poor cassy oh my god what happened her reply I no I’m lucky to be alive ..bleeping silly cow.. any thing for sympathy..sorry cassy but if u would of had your teeth knocked out may be u would wear a seat belt.. plus your passengers should of been wearing them all out your nuts driving around like stupid girls .. you need no more respect or attention u need a session of 12 from a therapist.. why u nearly killed your passengers from buzzing around off your head.. And you want sympathy you deserve nothing

She’s not a vegan never has been! When she wore real fur coat I called her out on it and her and her little head mates wrote “ duh she eats plant based?” Nooo she claims she vegan and puts up slaughtered animals posts and that’s her preaching! Yet u put up a slaughtered animal saying it’s wrong yet your wearing that slaughtered animals skin once all the meat been sold! Her car leather seated, trainers are leather, fur coat, makeup, fillers the list goes on! She was never vegan ever! We all knew this! She lives a fake life with her fake self going on about people are jealous of her! Her life style, what she’s got! She has nothing I want! Her videos about omg I’m so funny I’m so scatty or cranky! I don’t think she’s funny one bit... she’s actually a boring bird! Hence why no one settles down with her!

What happened to her youth club shop? Where did that go? Another crap business which didn’t last!?!

What “vegan” goes to Nando’s 😂😂😂 I swear she has a vegan tattoo aswell .. girl is a nob.

• Haha
What “vegan” goes to Nando’s 😂😂😂 I swear she has a vegan tattoo aswell .. girl is a nob.
All the JP+ bs lot love nando's and say they are plant based. They also claim gluten and dairy are bad for you. Like nope only if you are intolerant or like me and coeliac. Trust me I love gluten... it just doesn't love me

You no what it is with these people that pretend They duck up !! Cassy is no vegan never she dose it all for show if your a vegan all good if u eat Nandos and what ever else Do it I need to diet but do u really think any of these girls could get me to fall for there pills no way can’t trust what they say They lie take people’s money loose the weight some of them not so much and just fanny there way through cassy u big bleeping liar Your a greedy witch u fat face plastic tit talker no one believes u fatso lol lol go eat what u want no one gives a duck just stop living bullshit lies I would never look up to women like this Co’s it’s all fake bleeping pretend I can’t wait for some one to give her a back hander teach her a lesson lol Just be who u are I’m a fat witch but I own it keep things real lol Thats what I call real confidence you are nothing but a wannabe

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.