Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 337789
I wonder what tit she’s talking now love of your life hey 👋 you keep telling your self that slut face lol both dirty looking rejects No shame in your game hey cassy big fat fanny lol wow the cheek she took some one else’s man and she the cheek of it .. dirty bleep duck any thing going Evan going with the crack head look alike now claiming he’s the love of your life ...wow you do realise he’s going to get uglier as he gets older 🤢some ones got to You are it ..
That's nice, scratching her arse whilst you're both getting the breakfast ready

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is definitely pretending to be with him. One photo is dressed up love hearts the next is her with no eyelashes.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 337789
I wonder what tit she’s talking now love of your life hey 👋 you keep telling your self that slut face lol both dirty looking rejects No shame in your game hey cassy big fat fanny lol wow the cheek she took some one else’s man and she the cheek of it .. dirty bleep duck any thing going Evan going with the crack head look alike now claiming he’s the love of your life ...wow you do realise he’s going to get uglier as he gets older 🤢some ones got to You are it ..
Only why its her turn next week it be l.c or one off his other
View attachment 337789
Slaggy because its ur turn with him this week is it l.c or which any other girl that wants him next week jealousy u felt over l.c baby shower photos not to mention when the babys here oh and if hes the love off ur lifes ect ect are u or ur family not allowed a photo up off him more girls might come out the woodwork as the saying gos

Reactions: 2
Why wasn’t she wearing a mask at the hairdressers the massive twit

And casually posts those bags with the tags still on, I’m sure one of the girls will be over the moon to walk round with a bag that looks like it’s got a massive vag on it....honestly don’t know where these designers get their ideas from some of the stuff is rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else got there head in there hands wondering why she made a point of showing us how much she paid for bags for her children that actually look like they have freaking vaginas on them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cassy you dusty tramps arse, you should’ve fucked off Gucci & gone Dunelm or somewhere got some home furnishings, couple rugs & that for that cold looking gaff you call home 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cassy you dusty tramps arse, you should’ve fucked off Gucci & gone Dunelm or somewhere got some home furnishings, couple rugs & that for that cold looking gaff you call home 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her home doesn’t scream glam or I got money! Her kitchen is ( not slagging of council kitchen or homes) but it is a basic kitchen and she’s added some fake crystal nobs and always buying manky sofas! Which are cheaply made and won’t last long! Sorry but for someone who claims she’s not far of being a millionaire she just looks one of them
Fake people pretending they got it all! I look at some peoples home on insta and think WOW but hers she has no clue about interior design or what makes a home a home!

Reactions: 7
The bag on the left just looks like a vulva. It's literally all I can see 😂🙈
If those are real she could of gone and bought her daughters a beautiful bed that doesn't look like something from a prison cell for less than those cost.
Kids sleeping on cell bunks but walking around with gucci bags that look like a fanny.
It's all for show and it's gross.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
To be fair, if I earned a six figure salary 😂😂😂. I certainly wouldn’t live in crappy Medway! As for the Lino, caravan style sofas, which I might add are tit, flower wall, dodgy bedsheets! Not forgetting the herpes explosive fanny flaps lips. It really hasn’t got much going for it. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Guys she's kept the tags on so she can return them. Might go and buy a couple of Rolexes for my kids tomo, post pics with the tags on for " the gram" and then return them 🤣

Reactions: 5
All fur and no knickers big ideas with nothing to back it up she will always be a dirt bag designer fanny bag don’t get it she has no taste whatsoever!! Her children are going to end up just like her !!! No offence but she is really getting this tit wrong them girls need a role model not some fake witch she is probably paying monthly for the sofas table the bags why? Cos she can’t afford one for her self lol making out she’s got it good..sorry but she’s not bleeping right in the head bye your kids proper beds her house is ikea upstairs nothing decent in the gaff six figure my ass .. all this love she is showing her older one she wants so much approval.. she’s rotten

Reactions: 3
Practical jokers is killing her? The photo is of a Chanel bag and a selfridges bag 🙄 someone should tell bed bug Betty that people with money don’t take pictures of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments on FB are something else. Even all her minions arguing between themselves 😂😂😂 Bet those girls would've preferred something more age appropriate rather than bags where one looks like a minge and the other looks like an arse 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Ah the scales picture 🤣🤣 not like digital scales you can set them back a stone before you even step on them 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Showing her dinner saying she doesn’t know how she’s not 30 stone is so damaging especially to any impressionable girls who follow her and do her juice plus and fall over themselves to take her word as gospel

Reactions: 5
I guarantee he only come over for a bunk up. Prob there an hour maximum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.