Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeww why has she put up a pic of her and HIM spooning with her girls on the same sofa 😬

Reactions: 6
It’s a desperate attempt to be all happy family but I bet she had to take the pic sneaky and also I bet he made bunny move and she didn’t want to so she’s ended up sitting on his legs. We all know the truth behind these pics

Is she reminiscing about when she crashed her car whilst high on balloons?
Yh and u see Chloe put up a pic saying happy anniversary then with her finger bent still to this day ! A dig at that big bucket bleep mayb?? Slaggy puts it up like it’s something to be proud of no wonder no one sticks around for long dirty woman

Reactions: 4
How many bedrooms she got in her gaff? Why do the girls share a room is there a another bedroom for the other child to have? I know some kids like sharing but still give them a room each even if they still sleep in bedroom together, don’t get it

Looks more like a rolled up blanket than a person's legs on the FB post
She literally lets her girls meet every man or boy she dates! It’s wrong! What she teaching them girls? Feel sorry for them little babies,

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How many bedrooms she got in her gaff? Why do the girls share a room is there a another bedroom for the other child to have? I know some kids like sharing but still give them a room each even if they still sleep in bedroom together, don’t get it

She literally lets her girls meet every man or boy she dates! It’s wrong! What she teaching them girls? Feel sorry for them little babies,
She makes out like they don’t want to be seperated

Reactions: 3
She uses the other bedrooms for her ikea tit in her make up tit room So she has 4 I’m sure 3 for her self 1 for her kids.. why the hell would u do that Cos she’s a selfish witch lol come on now this isn’t going to end well with him and her just matter of time.. making out there a family .. i no plenty of men that would of had her life by now about them girls filming them and also the way she is .. I think that when bill and her split and he has a nice stable girl she is craving that but can’t manage it but shows off like she has every thing lol She’s lost !!! Just like the mother every thing is drama she don’t care about no one not Evan her mother she is destroying her kids cos cassy can’t be happy with out a man lol Them girls will eventually copy there mum cassy is just a bleeping witch and she gets what she wants and don’t care who she hurts

Reactions: 3
Those poor girls hang onto each other for dear life.
They will do. They're eachothers only constant. Cassy comes and goes, her fellas do, cassys mum does.... The only constant is eachother everyday and their dad and step mum on weekends

4 bedrooms

They will do. They're eachothers only constant. Cassy comes and goes, her fellas do, cassys mum does.... The only constant is eachother everyday and their dad and step mum on weekends
[QUOTE="Chris622, post: 3135266, member:

Does she get on with bill partner? I bet the girls prob be better of living there! You know what they go school all week and you think
About it they spend time with there dad. Can’t believe she’s happy to let them go fri till late Sunday! But her social life is much more important I guess so it suits her! What happened to her mate who come out of prison they not friends no more? This what I mean age has diff men and diff mates she just ain’t normal! People have friends for life!

She’s off London Bridge with him all good but where’s the children is it Christmas holidays already .. what is the excitement in driving his car don’t get it lol lol it’s like she loves it lol give it a break cassy u do no his money is not yours hun lol some girls go on like they have every thing but all they got is a few fake bags and Dirty vagina ... & Some magic pills lol He’s no prize !!! Bet lc is glad that boy has gone He’s not changing sis lol

Reactions: 5
She can pretend she’s a traveller all she wants but any I know would rather die then have different men meeting their daughters every month! They’d rather spend their life alone then set a bad example!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.