Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the big decision is he ran back to LC so she’s going to make out she has binned him!

Reactions: 6
LC must be due soon and he will go for the birth of his daughter.she might of had her hair done like LC but that won't keep him.At least her girls will have more room to sit on the sofa.

Reactions: 2
What did she say lol missed it she’s a crazy girl I swear she always dose this for her tattle crew cos she loves to be talked about lol lol There still together will be for now but I must say G deserves every thing he gets !!! You chose the wrong woman lol lol LC is going to find her self a nice man she might have issues around him but she seems more class than that cheap dirty girl.. she needs to stop with the give us a clue tit.. say what’s on your mind cassy !!! No one is scared of you witch lol lol she is just really delusional
Of corse£50 is still a 50 what else could it be
I bet some one could give u 50 worth of tit and u would be on your back lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I also love the ‘there’s only two spaces left’ to join juice plus to try and manipulate people to join fast incase they miss out 🤔😂
also the abusive relationship tit....i thought a private life was a good life 🙄 now airing dirty laundry getting people wondering. She’s so desperate for content it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 4
She’s such a liar! I’m not saying those children aren’t grateful but she’s hardly brought them up to be humble. She’s openly bragged that they get what they want and I’m sorry but if that’s the case tick tacks aren’t making the grade. Probably more delighted to actually go somewhere with her even if it’s just the petrol station 🙄

Reactions: 3
Found this little handsome boy on Instagram 🤢🤢🤢it is him isn’t it 😂😂😂
That’s him 😂😂

Time hop she put on other day WORST outfit I’ve ever seen someone come my wedding dressed like that I’d put them out looks like a slutty receptionist who moonlights as a pro on the evenings 💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is this bleep going to learn to stop using her phone and driving
Nearly kills her friends and still not a lesson learnt bleeping twit!

Reactions: 5
bleeping Jesus, look at that photo! Is that suppose to be flattering! Oh my days, it looks like a gezza dressed in drag. As for those fanny flap bumper car lips! Not advert for beauty, I ve seen better looking tramps 😂😂😂🍽

• Haha
What did she say lol missed it she’s a crazy girl I swear she always dose this for her tattle crew cos she loves to be talked about lol lol There still together will be for now but I must say G deserves every thing he gets !!! You chose the wrong woman lol lol LC is going to find her self a nice man she might have issues around him but she seems more class than that cheap dirty girl.. she needs to stop with the give us a clue tit.. say what’s on your mind cassy !!! No one is scared of you witch lol lol she is just really delusional
Of corse£50 is still a 50 what else could it be
I bet some one could give u 50 worth of tit and u would be on your back lol
This is random but I cant work if you say lol lol cos of angel?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t work with half my tit I post 😂 My spelling is Evan worse 😂you thought cassy had bad grammar my ass should of stayed at school go easy lol you lot are my online family now having a witch fest on here is part of my day now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.