Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her mother needs cooking lessons said katsu curry looks like pasts to me 🙃

Where was delilah while she was on a sunbed for 20 minutes,in the room which is so dangerous left on her own outside? N where us bunny?
What in the Kay’s Good Cooking (fb delight) is that?? It’s certainly not katsu curry.....this is katsu curry.....
C1748398-CFBF-4F93-AAA8-5714E7F7BE42.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m intrigued with this as I love a Katsu, but never had one which looked like vomit?

I think her mother needs cooking lessons said katsu curry looks like pasts to me 🙃

Where was delilah while she was on a sunbed for 20 minutes,in the room which is so dangerous left on her own outside? N where us bunny?

So this is the forehead of another juice plus "big deal" I've cropped it so as to keep their identity anonymous. Please tell me it's not just me who thinks this is botoxed to high heaven and makes you wonder if JP is soo good why do they all need cosmetic work
Most off the jp( boss mum) as use to call themselves botox lip filler fake lashes nails hair extensions and cosmetic surgery now they go on how good jp is for hair growth sk u would think they would have long natural hair not extensions it over priced vitamins that u can go hi street get 30day box for few quid

Reactions: 1
Awwww what a nice day out for Bug with mama.
-Mum makes me match her in awful outfit
-Mum takes selfie in the car
-Mum gets hair extensions
-Mum gets a sunbed
-Another dangerous boomerang whilst driving
Posting a few quotes digging at others.
What a good day out let’s do it again soon! 👍🏻

Why doesn’t she do all this when the kids are in school instead of dragging them about doing tit for her all day?
Mum of the year 🏆

Reactions: 14
She is really a big sham off a mother she is so full off her own self and needs she can not look past her self to take girls out just to wait for mum poor bug look at her face slaggy this is not a happy child makes me so bleeping made she really needs some one to give her a good head wobbling

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see no pictures of her daughters hair being done she is such a reject just goes to show she is one selfish girl.. memes are to her self I’m sure. Noticed the necklace is of her neck .. she’s a little show off but hey another good day in the life of the witch She really has no clue

Reactions: 2
duck sake, filters on insta it slipped up there! Face like a paper bag. You are a rotter, as for its lips, they are so vile. It will be able to sniff lines of those lips soon😂😂 nearer the nose! What makes me laugh is that the fact it thinks it looks good. bleeping state.
everytime I read your posts I’m 99% convinced we’re friends like I think I no who you are 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another fake bag to add to her collection I’ve never ever known a girl to show as many fakes as her EVER Hopefully u will get bought a real one being with your Great fella
You just need to get some more nails oh yea and space in that hallway u got

Reactions: 3
Her video showing her body and then shows JP bag of some crap! But she didn’t get her body through JP! Or dieting or anything she paid for it! So yet again these so called wanna be social media influencer making the younger girls think you can achieve a wisdom tooth shape body!!? Plus in the video her bum looks flat does she filter her body in her pics? Because it don’t look big as it does in some pics she puts up?

Reactions: 2
Y is she always “such a boy” or “such a child” or “such a geek”. Fuuuuuck off if the clothes where for “boys” only they wouldn’t make them in women’s sizes, if the pjs where only 4 kids they would only make them in kids sizes, and wearing glasses don’t make you a geek, they help partial sited people my god the woman is an absolute fool

Reactions: 17
Y is she always “such a boy” or “such a child” or “such a geek”. Fuuuuuck off if the clothes where for “boys” only they wouldn’t make them in women’s sizes, if the pjs where only 4 kids they would only make them in kids sizes, and wearing glasses don’t make you a geek, they help partial sited people my god the woman is an absolute fool
But she forget to put im such a homerecker because i steal other womens men im such a bad mother because I 100per put myself and men before my girls im such a fake im such a KFC bargain bucket for what ever man desperate to sleep with me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my God this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I’m such a this I’m such a that...the glasses don’t help her to see what a big show up she is 🙄

Reactions: 7
She is putting we and us again is she with him again or pretending to be.we need to see the ripped jeans or the light up trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EC181617-B1B7-4C2D-8729-3B296F261859.png

I wonder what tit she’s talking now love of your life hey 👋 you keep telling your self that slut face lol both dirty looking rejects No shame in your game hey cassy big fat fanny lol wow the cheek she took some one else’s man and she the cheek of it .. dirty bleep duck any thing going Evan going with the crack head look alike now claiming he’s the love of your life ...wow you do realise he’s going to get uglier as he gets older 🤢some ones got to You are it ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.