Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id be so worried about all those dark marks if they were my lips 🤦🏽‍♀️ Looks like something more sinister than just pigmentation

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s round the randoms house due to couch, kids must be having their normal lives aka weekend at dads

Reactions: 3
How can people say "this looks lovely "??? Look at the "quality" of it??? Looks like a cheap piece of shite youd get offered by the door to door salesman. And the cushions she's got??? Looks like she got tbem
From the bargain bucket in the £pound shop 😅😅😅. Those seats look rock hard, the fabric isn't even sewn Properly, look at the creases in the chaise part of the sofa, it's got ripples!
1607125458786.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There is no back to that sofa its like 6inches just enough to prop the pillows up it looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
She has Defo been on here she was on here calling us embarrassing lol cos lc and cassy are ok with the situation lol lol new it was her That’s why she was if sm cos of the shame silly witch today’s meme is about karma lol can’t believe she has her older girl but still she is getting her hair done making it about her .. as always I’ve never seen him post tit like his has last couple days so some thing did kick off lol lol He had a gold mask on in the barber shop other day lol got brave lol head shot

She has Defo been on here she was on here calling us embarrassing lol cos lc and cassy are ok with the situation lol lol new it was her That’s why she was if sm cos of the shame silly witch today’s meme is about karma lol can’t believe she has her older girl but still she is getting her hair done making it about her .. as always I’ve never seen him post tit like his has last couple days so some thing did kick off lol lol He had a gold mask on in the barber shop other day lol got brave lol head shot
Also not wearing a f-ing mask whilst having it done either!!!!! Sorry it is my biggest bug bear people not wearing them or wearing them incorrectly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.