Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bisoprolol is a beta blocker to lower her blood pressure, the one beginning with o is nothing to do with heart it's to protect her stomach. Two of them will be a GTN spray to use during an angina attack. Also the statin is a very low dose. I take double that and I had low cholesterol to begin with.

You can tell by looking at her she isn't living healthy lifestyle. She has the flushed red nose of someone who drinks too much.

Apologies for the rant, I was told this week that they have discovered the cause of all my health issues and I might have to change my hobbies and lifestyle. Sorry wrote this all in middle of night and never posted

Reactions: 2
Baking with her oldest. You can see the poor kids face change to pure sadness when she noticed cassy is recording. Broke my heart poor baby :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her insta video with bug cooking is the fakest thing I’ve seen... cassy doesn’t even look happy like it’s a chore. When I’m with my kids it’s my happy place

Reactions: 5
cassy looks tired today She don’t look happy baking with her daughter
Cassy needs to stop filming her older daughter she hates it !!!! You can see the disappointment in her face poor little girl
Cassy face looks well old no filter

Reactions: 3
Every thing is about sm with her everythin she does with them girls are for the attention off sm she dont no weather to laugh or cry about tiktok whsts the difference them girls can not even have food without the camera being in there shes had a camera in them girl faces no matter what they doing so u have inflicted that on ur girls slaggy because u need the attention all the time and only way ur likes and comments are up is when its off ur girls so u use them like u use everyone else ur on sad person and when them girls are older I think they will leave her to live with full time they are allowed to be kids and everythin ther dad does with them girls ent for the attention of sm

Did you notice on her Instagram a packet of cigarettes she says she's given up ages ago.not one word that comes out of her mouth is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All I no is she needs to stop with the sm .. her youngest don’t seem to mind but the older one wow if looks could kill.. when she see the phone.. cassy is not a good parent may be she loves them but if u are not seeing that bug is unhappy when being filmed and you dont your nothing !!!! tit !!! Cassy loves attention she tries to act cute but she’s not .. Don’t she ever see any thing apart from her self nope 👎 she tries to hard to be real but come across a fake ass no one is jealous of u we see you
Stop using your filter ffs I was so shocked when I see her face with out worn and only young ..bags under the eyes are bad and as for her kids some one needs to step in and tell her to stop ✋Tell her straight about filming them all the time

Last edited:
See the look flash across Cass face when Delilah said she wanted to mix it. If she hadn’t been filming she would have gone for her I swear judging by that reaction

She gets her hair done at the same place as me and the hairdressers were taking about her back before this lastest lockdown and said she has had a gastric band/stomach stapling ontop of all the other stuff/lipo/contouring.
Basically the juice plus is con.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
See the look flash across Cass face when Delilah said she wanted to mix it. If she hadn’t been filming she would have gone for her I swear judging by that reaction
Didn’t see that if I’m honest and I’ve just checked back.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.