Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look. Steptoe spat on her. I’m so bleeping jealous. So many red flags you could make bunting 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 #FikAsShit

I must be old because I remember the days where getting a bunch of red roses was brag worthy, not being spat on 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
oh my god she’s got no self worth at all he just spat that coke at her she thinks that’s funny he done that in reaction but he burped as well my god he’s a animal 😂 see she hides his face tho

Reactions: 8
Didn’t see that if I’m honest and I’ve just checked back.
It was just a flash like she thought about shouting at her or something for half a second and then remembered she was filming. Side eyed her 👀👀

imagine posting a video of your fella spitting on you... imagine being with a fella who spits at you even in a ‘jokey’ way 🤮

Reactions: 4
What’s worse is That was his instant reaction he could of done any thing but chose to spit wtf looked well wrong them sitting in the car hes got well skinny legs lol

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker... Not sure if this has been mentied but on one of her recent Facebook videos of the kids opening the sweet boxes you can see the reflection of a chair which she clearly still does treatments in!! Blurred pic for kids safety x

Attachments

Reactions: 5
See the look flash across Cass face when Delilah said she wanted to mix it. If she hadn’t been filming she would have gone for her I swear judging by that reaction
YESSS!!! Definitely clocked this!!

Reactions: 3
Cassy thinks it’s funny clearly his manners are of a dog and don’t give a tit so cassy laughs at being disrespected and up loads it.. Don’t u no that as long as she got him she’s won but street boys like him from the ghetto don’t change it’s in them deep routed Boys like that can have The best jobs great money but u play with them they will slap u up cassy needs to watch she don’t get a beating from this one proper slapped up.. she thinks he won’t hurt her well his instant reaction was to spit he could of done any thing but she started by spilling the drink but men that spit like that are not to be trusted at all NO bleeping good she Thinks she’s boss lady no way This boy spat at me like that How about go duck your self not her she laughs and up loads bad tit I got news for u cassy he’s going to rough her up

Reactions: 12
Wow, vile individuals both of them. Shows zero respect. Videoing your so called bf, spitting coke at you. Nice! Honestly no words. Both deserve each other.

Long time lurker... Not sure if this has been mentied but on one of her recent Facebook videos of the kids opening the sweet boxes you can see the reflection of a chair which she clearly still does treatments in!! Blurred pic for kids safety x
She’s been sat on it this whole time without a couch. Clearly been doing treatments too the amount of pics she has uploaded, she can’t have done all of those before lockdown 2 otherwise she would have posted them before now

It was just a flash like she thought about shouting at her or something for half a second and then remembered she was filming. Side eyed her 👀👀

imagine posting a video of your fella spitting on you... imagine being with a fella who spits at you even in a ‘jokey’ way 🤮
i saw her look at her a bit annoyed then she just looks disinterested like she’s doing the dishes not spending quality time with her daughter 🤣

Gs a dirty pig doing that 🤢
He disrespects her any chance he gets and we see it all on SM. Surely she’s not just with him for the cash? I mean she drives his car but does he buy her stuff? He treats her like tit and looks like he does, I’m sure if he was being decent to her and spoiling her we’d see that too so what’s the attraction? Don’t get it 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s been sat on it this whole time without a couch. Clearly been doing treatments too the amount of pics she has uploaded, she can’t have done all of those before lockdown 2 otherwise she would have posted them before now

i saw her look at her a bit annoyed then she just looks disinterested like she’s doing the dishes not spending quality time with her daughter 🤣

Gs a dirty pig doing that 🤢
He disrespects her any chance he gets and we see it all on SM. Surely she’s not just with him for the cash? I mean she drives his car but does he buy her stuff? He treats her like tit and looks like he does, I’m sure if he was being decent to her and spoiling her we’d see that too so what’s the attraction? Don’t get it 😐
He’s got a massive willy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL she thinks it's funny he spat Coke at her. I bet he thinks she's a dumb witch for actually thinking he's with her for the long run. She's nothing but a dirty hoe. She's just another duck for him.

Reactions: 3
bleeping rough as you like.
Sunken eye bags and shower ready 🤷‍♀️

And why are her kids never at school? They must have a terrible attendance record!
I mean, even if you were “pretending” they were ill you wouldn’t go posting videos of them tik-toking and baking cookies on social media. She is DAFT.
Just checked LC profile, yep cover photo of her and Steptoe still there. Weird.

Last edited:
G is just a bleep and cassy a slut so they are suited I do reckon there in a relationship him and cassy but she needs to watch cos men like him don’t change and if he can get his mother of his children pregnant while cassy and him were together Then come on use your head you should no !! But cassy thinks she is special for now but once summer hits or when bars start opening up let’s see then I will eat my words if cassy and g stay together long term don’t see it They both like the game but cassy is the one that will get hurt in the end
The attraction was he is a player and she won him so she’s grateful and money cos she never shows his face never Evan the upload she covers it in text .. him can’t Handel commitment so he just goes from girl to girl not giving a duck sluts !!! But I bet when lc is living her life eventually getting a nice man He will be crazy another man around his kids wow lol lol That’s what u get ugly boy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonder if that’s a present from HIM because LC has had the baby?? Keep her sweet the mug

Has LC Had The Baby.. Or When Is The Baby Due..

Its Clear That Golem Obviously Has Time For The Poison Dwarf, Don't Doubt That....

I'm Just Waiting For The Post Of The Two Cretans Together.. Full Frontage.. Not A Sly Post From The Dwarf But A Proper Open Public Post..

Who Knows How...... This Shite Will End🥴🤷‍♀️

Why wouldn’t she put look what g got me she up loads EVERY THING strange a gift to her self lol lol or got it cheaper of the watch man g him self lol fs Most women would up load look what my boyfriend got me this lovely gift not her she don’t Evan say his name fs lol come on cassy present to your self was it lol lol I suppose u got to be compensated for the spitting spit=watch duck off tell u what g go duck your self mate and this little wannabe would of put look what he got me some thing weird about it come on Lovely gift but why don’t she just say 30 second clip where the box or bag it came in Fs To my lovely girlfriend card na just slung it at her lol lol

Last edited:
Surly having the watch now means he will be with LC at Xmas?
some watches do come without a box and papers they are cheaper. That being said some AAA fakes are around too😂😂😂😂.

you shouldn’t judge either but LC has a AP he has a AP his sons have better watches. See the pecking order bed bug Betty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.