Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look back at her photos, she has had that watch for a while. It's not new

Reactions: 1
Surly having the watch now means he will be with LC at Xmas?
some watches do come without a box and papers they are cheaper. That being said some AAA fakes are around too😂😂😂😂.

you shouldn’t judge either but LC has a AP he has a AP his sons have better watches. See the pecking order bed bug Betty
lc had a serious rose gold Daytona and huge engagement ring she gets a stainless steal women’s Rolex with a fake diamond bezel not even factory fitted one 😂😂😂🙄🖕🏼

Reactions: 3
Abit if a down grade if you ask me. Why would downgrade, need the money lol if hasn’t brought that for her. Prob needs it back worth more than the fake he has palmed off as real. Honestly laughable!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂No sofas, prob that crappy car still isn’t mot, and swans around with probably an aaa fake Rolex. People that wear Rolex tend not to take them off. twit

Attachments

Isn’t that the watch she brought herself years back????? Hahahaha

Reactions: 4
The clockface looks very similar to the watch that was 'stolen' a few years back. She might have just changed the strap and pocketed the insurance payout

It’s defo a diff watch but don’t look new I don’t no about watches but lc ring is massive it’s on her hand in the picture she’s got up but g is crafty Man watch him fs look how ruthless he is fs but cassys watch dose not look new Or fresh looking looks old just my opinion but may be I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I have no clue on watches but is the backing of the watch face meant to look wrinkly? Notice she copies his moves for showing off the watches 🤣🤣

She’s showing of the watch but dose not show he’s face lol lol me to babe me to I’d leave him at home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol can u imagine taking him home meeting your family lol my mum would be like bleeping hell lol lol Desperado lol honestly I deserve a man with teeth lol that’s all I’m saying lol honestly can’t wait to see there picture together
Like on a Christmas card merry Christmas from the Adams family
The German mum in the background lol lol my lv girls my life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So in love with IT, rather than so in love with HIM. Says it all doesn't it. She probably bought it for a tenner off Swanley market 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shows of his car his money living her best life so happy Show his face then witch !!! No she would never lol lol

They don’t care !!! The mother can’t wait till all this is over is she taking the piss lol strange behaviour

Reactions: 2
Is that a toilet in the mother's room as well as a bath.literally no door just a toilet in the corner? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I say she looks going on 37 8 face like thunder
Latest story G and cassy in the mothers party time G doing a balloon looks fucked lol cassy is well proud

Notice how he’s back on the scene! Mums pissed as a fart and then you got a brother singing into an empty bottle with trying not to get G in 🤣 we see him girl with the balloon you bleeping moron

How tragic are they all 🤣🤣🤣 she’s bleeping stupid all it takes if for someone to screen record all of that and pass it onto the lockdown police

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.