Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she shouldn’t be doing any treatments being in tier 3 and should avoid travel in and out the area. She won’t bother. bleep she is

Reactions: 3
I just think she's only "pretending " to do it to get other people to buy her tit. Why they hell would you gift the bin men a Panatone and a bottle of Prosecco??? It's what she had in the house, she randomly pretended to give the those "gifts" .
Haha Im jealous of the musical biscuit tin though 😰 I wanted one but are out if stock and double price on ebay 😫😂

Join the bleeping club cass, but unlike you I will wait until my nail salon is open you bleep!

Join the bleeping club cass, but unlike you I will wait until my nail salon is open you bleep!
Thought she could do nails any way she can do them her self like the rest of us not her she will have them done tomorrow

Reactions: 2
twit face has had her lashes done a whole week before beauty treatments are allowed. Hope she’s gets a scabby infection and they fall out. W@nker

Thought she could do nails any way she can do them her self like the rest of us not her she will have them done tomorrow
That would require effort on her part but don’t worry her fans will fall over themselves to do it 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That’s why cassy has such a big head cos the girls that follow her think she’s great lol lol The girl don’t Evan clean her own house fs The girls a total mess eyelashes nails how about some bleeping shame in her .. Got no shame cassy big face on her liar bullshit talker fake bake nasty lips How could any one not feel for the children in all that bullshit she’s got going on ... Don’t see no home cooked food tonight now ugly boys gone playing wife lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The girl wants all the treatments ASAP but is still ugly on the inside

So sports massages, lashes, lips and now she's after nails to he done during lockdown??

Can you imagine the tit show if she gets covid. She'll probably spread it around like glitter and then get really ill because let's face it, she isn't healthy. Juice plus isn't that good. It can't reverse takeaway daily.

Plus some one I’m her house cleaning her tit up cos all she can do is take a photo or do a story on sm and pretend

Honestly her mother is such an attention seeker. I had 2 heart surgeries and a heart attack 2 years ago aged 29, I take more tablets than that love...plus you've just photographed the same packets 3 x over so it looks more. Your on very low doses stop making out you are some one special grrr

Attachments

Honestly her mother is such an attention seeker. I had 2 heart surgeries and a heart attack 2 years ago aged 29, I take more tablets than that love...plus you've just photographed the same packets 3 x over so it looks more. Your on very low doses stop making out you are some one special grrr
My mum is the same she ha cad in that picture is stating and aspirin mainly plus generic shop bought aspirin at that

Reactions: 5
And the Omeprazol tablets are for heartburn/acid reflux

And the Omeprazol tablets are for heartburn/acid reflux
The omoprazole/lanzoprazole family are so common now, im on them for life for stomach issues but most people I know have had a bout with them at one time or another. Have to say I don’t know about the other stuff, don’t understand why people feel the need to post pics of their meds it’s weird and attention seeking

• Heart
Those medicines are for the stomach as said above and then she’s got one to lower her blood pressure, one to lower her cholesterol, one to thin the blood and one to stop angina (chest pains). I wonder if she NEEDS these meds or if with the correct lifestyle she could come off them. Hard to say without being her doctor but they are all things that can be controlled by diet and lifestyle it just depends how far she has been damaged. Surely Cass could just drop her off some of those miracle juicy capsules to sort her out 🤔

If you take away the duplicates she's on next to nothing. Pure attention bleep like Cassyanne

Cassy just uploaded a picture showing herself then basically saying it's juice plus 😂 no it's surgery love.

Last edited:
My god that upload is so cringe wow all for jp
Surgery helped I see a picture of her with out a bum and her ass was flat as a pancake her tits are fake her abs are fake her lips fake her eye browns fake contouring fake and what ever else she’s had done oh and the wink is fake the voice is fake Evan the laugh and the talk is fake bleeping hell but yea it was jp that’s got u girl ... wicked good for bleeping u oh yea your also a vegan fake !!! The tit this girl uploads is a disgrace... bullshiter just like your mum sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.