Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she'd been burgled at first glance! Horrendous. My boy is untidy but come on. Those bunk beds look like they have come out of Prisoner Cell Block H or something. Why not get some nice princess beds or something more age appropriate. They aren't little for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she'd been burgled at first glance! Horrendous. My boy is untidy but come on. Those bunk beds look like they have come out of Prisoner Cell Block H or something. Why not get some nice princess beds or something more age appropriate. They aren't little for long.
I was wondering what them bunk beds reminded me of and its that 😂prisoner cell block h 😂 u no some thing There room is a dump if the girl didn’t brag so much it would be ok cassy is rotten to be honest if I had six figures as a wage well I would bye so much she has gone for the cheapest stuff .. she would rather the kitchen table is a show stopper than her child’s room
She didn’t Evan clean the room she got some body in and the cheek of her to say it’s been emotional... witch she is

She’s bleeping backwards. Youngest is dancing on Tik Tok and she’s horrified so the first thing she does is post it to her story. Pull the other one you attention seeking dick head you ever hear of parental control? I hope them girls run you ragged in their teenage years

Reactions: 10
Her eyebrows look like she’s been at them her lips are bad look like they have crust on em 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Any decent mum knows that your kids get the best and if you don’t got much money (like myself) then you get the rubbish blow up bed etc But baggy spends all her money on herself leaving her kids with scraps. The poor little girls

Any decent mum knows that your kids get the best and if you don’t got much money (like myself) then you get the rubbish blow up bed etc But baggy spends all her money on herself leaving her kids with scraps. The poor little girls
Exactly she made her tit flower wall and has a proper bed, those bunk beds look like something from prison. Cheap thin metal. Even if the girls want to share a room at least make it habitable tho she probs thinks why bother since they are only there minimum.

The kids bedroom is awful, she calls herself a traveller lol. No traveller woman would have beds or a bedroom like that in her place ever!!!! So she has a 4 bed house 🤔 so she gets 3 rooms for all her tit and the girls get that!!!! What an awful woman! The quilts look tit and cheap pillows

Reactions: 10
This girl will never get it cos she thinks she’s wonderful.. and people around her have never been honest enough to keep things real .. she seems to think her home is top of the range well but it’s tit and I’ve seen a lot nicer and people are on basic money .. There’s no love in her she’s not real sm has really played with her uses her kids for likes and the way she pretends lies and fakes her self will rub of on her children soon enough .. Them bunkbeds are really bad I’m not saying she doesn’t love her kids but she has got it twisted ... Selfish girl needs to grown up stop buying things for her self and invest in her kids

Reactions: 4
She has no taste at all 🤣 god I am absolutely skint in comparison to cassy, plus I rent, but my girls have a cosy warm room that looks simple and pretty. All that money she claims to have and her girls room looks so cold and uncomfortable

Like you all say if she didn’t boast constantly about how much money she’s got then no one would say anything but how can you be a ‘six figure earner’ and have an empty cold house. It doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She used to have money and it turned her into a big head !! Now she hasn’t got that same cash no way if she did she wouldn’t be selling them over priced clothes fake tan .. she is to pig headed to actually realise that she isn’t any diff .. she is big headed and thinks she is so special her confidence Is fake and the way she boasts is bad nothing is real with her
She rather sPend the money she has got on her self Her children are Used for sm
She needs to stop before they do start resenting her cos they will
Cassy is a attention seeker bad so she will show of at every opportunity when really inside she’s not confident she has changed the out side not the in so she will always have issues crying out for attention

If she got a 4 bedroom house,why hasn’t she turned one in to her own beauty bar?so she’s not injecting tit in to peoples faces in her kitchen anymore?!
Bet you can’t even get in her other rooms,full of all the tit she collects just to post on her story.
Well,I guess if your kids arnt in your care full time,they don’t need a proper room,just tacky clothes to wear on all those meals out.
She’s an absolute waste of air.poor girls.

The mother, remember her who screamed, cried and begged us all to stay indoors and stop Covid. Who then went to the pub with her son (and his pals) on exam results day.

Well last weekend she stayed at her pals house. Last night she had her friend over.

We are in lockdown rememer love!!!! No household mixing.

Now her area and the area the daughter live in, has been placed in tier 3.

Just wait for the mother to kick of again!

Reactions: 5
The mother is a crazy up and down don’t no what she is saying half the time not sticking to any thing but preaches big time to her followers on fb like she’s doing the right thing .. you can see where cassy gets her personality from her mother and cassy is double of her mum so when she’s older no plastic surgery will change that fact.. crying attention seeking and using people to get some where .. but they haven’t got no where emotionally still fucked

Reactions: 1
Whats with the mum buying stuff for everyone and their aunt? The bin men I get, but the neighbours and bleeping GP? Who buys their GP xmas gifts? Who even sees their GP? I can never get an appoinment, last time I see mine was almost 10 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats with the mum buying stuff for everyone and their aunt? The bin men I get, but the neighbours and bleeping GP? Who buys their GP xmas gifts? Who even sees their GP? I can never get an appoinment, last time I see mine was almost 10 years ago 😂
I just think she's only "pretending " to do it to get other people to buy her tit. Why they hell would you gift the bin men a Panatone and a bottle of Prosecco??? It's what she had in the house, she randomly pretended to give the those "gifts" .

Angels a bleeping looooooonatic 🤣🤣🤣
Shes as double standard as her daughter.
Bet it’s a laugh a minute living with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mother, remember her who screamed, cried and begged us all to stay indoors and stop Covid. Who then went to the pub with her son (and his pals) on exam results day.

Well last weekend she stayed at her pals house. Last night she had her friend over.

We are in lockdown rememer love!!!! No household mixing.

Now her area and the area the daughter live in, has been placed in tier 3.

Just wait for the mother to kick of again!
This had really pissed me off this weekend, to the point I had to come off sm as seeing her break the rules and flaunt it pissed me off to the point where I wanted to scream. It's not even like she lives alone.

Years ago at Xmas u used to give the bin men a tip at Christmas not a bottle of wine lol how the hell can they share that all having a swig

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.