Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else crazily searching through Gs insta to see if the hand is his? He posts enough hand shots to find out😎

Reactions: 2
Anyone else crazily searching through Gs insta to see if the hand is his? He posts enough hand shots to find out😎
I don’t think it matters? Even if it was it could have been made anytime. The immaturity of it is hilarious whoever it was. Cringe 😬

Reactions: 1
Every thing about her is cringe The girl has way to much of a big ego for what she dose sells clothes plays eyebrows

She immature little girl uses her kids for her own twisted need like ect on sm because pics off her or her status get duck all likes comments shes so money Hungry she forget all the best things in life dnt cost a penny love family sekf respect ect but off cause all slaggy would never understand this because men dip her bucket duck off she treats her family aswell as her kids like tit shes poor witch when we all rich because we no money dnt but my what we got

Reactions: 3
Ive got an adhd and autist
She make her illness ect has she goes funny all them illness started when she wanted to sell jp she had nothing wrong with her when she was with bill then all off a sudden shes got a new illness every few months to just get my son diagnosed with adhd which it was school what asked for the referral taken 2yr 9mnth to just get him the diagnosis thats not with any help they may offer him he had to go countless assessments endless questions concidering he was put down as a danger to himself and others by school and social worker he dont have any sense off danger and u got a bucket bleep that uses them kind off illness to pull ppl in to con by then saying buy juice plus it will change ur live it may even cure it only thing I would say shes got is plenty of STI'S and gs most have a rotten dick

And im sure we would off seen a pic off his famous trainers by now
Ive got a adhd and asd son it took me from year R to year 4 to get him diagnosed and hes adhd is severe. I still gotta do assessments for him every 6 months and he is seen every 3 months. Most kids after they are diagnosed then get seen every 6 months after the 1st year! There is no way she has the illnesses she says she has. She is an attention seeker and most of her problems stem from not having a proper friendship group. She doesnt know how to keep anyone in her life, thats not down to personality disorders etc..... thats down to her and how she treats people..... her self harming come about when she started losing jp customers and downlines...... again her own doing. If she speaks to her kids in the way she does.... shes speaks to 'friends' 100% worse! No one is gonna suffer that are they 🙄.

She sees having money as having control and power...... but what ahe does with her money is piss everyone off as what anyone else as worked hard for she has to do one better and buy better. Cassy you was in an old tourer love...... you had a husband, you had a few friends! Now ur in a empty house with people that just tolerate ya in your pjs your now advertising as D D lol.... with your mank old stomach that looks like you have had skin grafts to..... with fake abs, a very bad contouring job at that and no obliques 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t of said it better both the comments above.. she is so desperate makes me feel ill no money in the world can make her rich
She is disgusting the way she is with her kids some times made me feel ill yesterday her with her legs open teasing her child
Thinking it’s funny filming yuck 🤢 witch
She is the poorest girl I no to be Truthful
girls should never look up to her and her lies Plus she Craves attention... she is nothing with money she’s nothing with out
Can’t change a ugly heart

She's very quiet isn't she. I feel like I've had a bit of respite the last 24 hours! Feels sooooooo good!

Can’t believe the mum is talking about going out drinking and meeting mates etc and then writing a post about how she’s shocked so many local people have got Covid 🤦🏼‍♀️. The stupidity of these people is why we keep going in and out of lockdown

Reactions: 6
The mum is acts just like cassy makes out she dose things from the heart but first put it on sm to get the comments .. And attention!!!

Why does she filter her kids ffs! Let them be kids and not have a complex 😡

Wtf, she put LINO in the kids bedroom and then she's tried to
Cover it up by sticking a nasty rug over it!

That Lino is bad why the hell would u get that her room has carpet and kids that disgusting Lino no taste ... you can get nice Lino that looks rubbish that rug is bad

Fml it never stops! What cooking dinner ya gong! I cook 7 days a week. Maybe the odd take away. And her girls room that’s been like that a while a kid don’t make that mess in one day. I’m forever picking up and tidying my little ones room. Moron 🤦‍♀️

Actually meant gong not gong 🤣

M-o-n-g

Last edited:
Are those beds made with that cheap ass canvas kinda stuff with mattresses that don’t even fit?
The girls room is awful,cheap as tit.i can not belive.
My girls rooms are gorgeous,and I’m broke..and I don’t post about how much I love them all the time yet the only room they have in that house is nothing but tacky and LOVELESS!!!!
No love there at all Cass.or money.shameful.

Reactions: 8
She should be giving her kids a room each any way the girls mattress are well thin tit.. not going to last She screams money but byes cheapest stuff you cleaned the kids room well done been like that all weekend lazy cow I’m telling ya she was busy with him ... and let the children Rome free in there bedroom ... you can tell she sits and dose duck all oh she cooks trying be a good woman but late love

Oh My... The Kids Bedroom🤦‍♀️

No bleeping Words.... No Words!!!

Ought To Be Ashamed Of Herself🥴

#WhatADump💩

How has someone with so much money (she reckons) got such a tit house?! The kids bedroom is rank bless them

Reactions: 7
Holy Fuckballs!!! Them poor girls!!! Their bedroom is so cheap, cold and horrible. Sorry but doesn't matter if you're a "6 figure earner" or totally skint, your kids deserve a nice room where they can feel safe and comfortable. That looks more like a kids hospital room, in fact, a kids hospital room would be more homely 😭

Hold up she got some one doing the room cleaner ? Or the girl that goes around dose her cleaning ? She didn’t Evan clean the room didn’t notice some one sitting on the floor the room is such a tit tip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.