Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that her dinners look like they have fallen from from a multi storey carpark and landed on her plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest I think BPD fits perfectly. Vegan yesterday, steak today. Vegan nutritionist yesterday, pork loin in the slow cooker today. “Omg I should have been a boy” yesterday. Next day she is in a Pocahontas dress ffs. Changes her mind, perspective and beliefs constantly. Yep that sounds like BPD.

Steptoe chucked water on her. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️....I find it fascinating that she only shows footage of him when he is abusing her.
Shoving her onto her ass in the street...
#GypsyPussy
Chucking water on her

What next? Maybe he will push her in front of a moving car and she will film that fucker too. 🤷‍♀️

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they argue. I can only IMAGINE the nasty fucked up things he says to her.

poor kids have heard it too. Bunny said so on a live once.

She loves to bang on about how “weird it is that people are concerned about her life” whilst constantly acting like she is a “somebody” on social media, and talking about her boring life to strangers. Oh the irony. It’s lost on her! 😂

LC baby will be due soon. Sit tight everyone. Get cosy. Because meltdown is pending.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought that was a girls laugh? Anyone notice the little scummy wAnna be didn’t wash her hands.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that her dinners look like they have fallen from from a multi storey carpark and landed on her plate.

Now THAT is absolutely hilarious 😂

To be honest I think BPD fits perfectly. Vegan yesterday, steak today. Vegan nutritionist yesterday, pork loin in the slow cooker today. “Omg I should have been a boy” yesterday. Next day she is in a Pocahontas dress ffs. Changes her mind, perspective and beliefs constantly. Yep that sounds like BPD.

Steptoe chucked water on her. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️....I find it fascinating that she only shows footage of him when he is abusing her.
Shoving her onto her ass in the street...
#GypsyPussy
Chucking water on her

What next? Maybe he will push her in front of a moving car and she will film that fucker too. 🤷‍♀️

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they argue. I can only IMAGINE the nasty fucked up things he says to her.

poor kids have heard it too. Bunny said so on a live once.

She loves to bang on about how “weird it is that people are concerned about her life” whilst constantly acting like she is a “somebody” on social media, and talking about her boring life to strangers. Oh the irony. It’s lost on her! 😂

LC baby will be due soon. Sit tight everyone. Get cosy. Because meltdown is pending.
Exactly she puts her whole life on insta and wonders why people talk. She wouldn’t bring up the fact people are interested in her life if they said nice things about her. Does she think we all make things up, she fucks it up and drops herself in it daily, none of us are doing anything wrong by observing what she puts out there, she loves deflecting doesn’t she 🙄
I think she is insulting people with real illnesses and disorders by self diagnosing. As someone with a child with ADHD it pisses me off when parents self diagnose their children with it just because they display some of the more well known symptoms. And others saying how easy it is to get a diagnosis, its completely false and misleading.
It’s people like Cassy who have 1000s of followers, say tit like this and her sheeple take it as gospel and all of a sudden there’s hypochondriacs everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here she goes with her bleeping driving and singing stupid low grade girl.. no seatbelt On lol she really thinks she’s a business woman ffs you sell clothes and do eye brows in your house love bleeping hell.. Then she looks down the phone singing to her self bleeping mental .. no one wants to be you apart from people who dont look deeper your a surface egotistical witch with lips that are getting bigger by the day.. I Don’t see business woman I see a Pinocchio twin .. Go sit your ass down cassy before u get your ass wiped
Dumber by the day

Reactions: 3
Wheres cassys actually diagnosis of her disorders 🙄.... her being a life coach thinks its ok to diagnosis herself..... her selling jucie plus makes her a diet guru 🙄.... no love your a slag that bullshits alot and has had alot of bad surgery lol. She says she hates her nose well if she was that bothered she would of had that done before all the other tit.... she cant escape her nose its there.... her arse is behind her ffs 😆😆😆.... she needs to do abit more research into the tit she think shes suffering from. Shes got a new disorder made just for her her cuntism

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wheres cassys actually diagnosis of her disorders 🙄.... her being a life coach thinks its ok to diagnosis herself..... her selling jucie plus makes her a diet guru 🙄.... no love your a slag that bullshits alot and has had alot of bad surgery lol. She says she hates her nose well if she was that bothered she would of had that done before all the other tit.... she cant escape her nose its there.... her arse is behind her ffs 😆😆😆.... she needs to do abit more research into the tit she think shes suffering from. Shes got a new disorder made just for her her cuntism
Cuntism...what a word 😂😂 added to my dictionary

• Haha
Whats her obsession with should of been a boy be it her or her daughters?
Tracksuits dont equal boy
Passing gas dont equal boy
Boy or girl is your genitalia not dress sense or mannerism

Bpd is more than just changing mind daily

Reactions: 5
Whats her obsession with should of been a boy be it her or her daughters?
Tracksuits dont equal boy
Passing gas dont equal boy
Boy or girl is your genitalia not dress sense or mannerism

Bpd is more than just changing mind daily
I think it’s cause she wants a boy sooooo badly. A son and an actual boyfriend that is.
She probably really wants a son with G so she can have his baby boy aswell now Luce has his girl and his eldest boys, having his youngest son is all she could have going for her 🙄🥱

Reactions: 2
I dont think G is even on scene any more so won't have any more fake pregnancy or get pregnant and him force abortion which I believe happened last time
LC has given him sons and daughter dknt think he'd be too bothered having a youngest son

Reactions: 1
She make her illness ect has she goes funny all them illness started when she wanted to sell jp she had nothing wrong with her when she was with bill then all off a sudden shes got a new illness every few months to just get my son diagnosed with adhd which it was school what asked for the referral taken 2yr 9mnth to just get him the diagnosis thats not with any help they may offer him he had to go countless assessments endless questions concidering he was put down as a danger to himself and others by school and social worker he dont have any sense off danger and u got a bucket bleep that uses them kind off illness to pull ppl in to con by then saying buy juice plus it will change ur live it may even cure it only thing I would say shes got is plenty of STI'S and gs most have a rotten dick

And im sure we would off seen a pic off his famous trainers by now

G is on the seen he chucked some water in her face earlier lol his hand was on show lol might not be him she’s being secretive again so she thinks

Her and those kids look like they’re waiting for a bus sat there like that. Kids with their feet on the work top and the eldest clamped between her scabby thighs. Imagine not even having a chair for your kids to sit on to be comfortable she makes my skin crawl. Kids need comfort, stability and a home. She’s like a bleeping halfway house. How can her adoring fans watch this footage and think she is so amazing? Ergh 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her voice goes right through my head so fake Evan the way she talks to her kids just sounds wrong

Reactions: 2
It’s cos him is really a girl lol little boy his voice hasn’t broke lol
Puppet after her and her horrible nagging voice

Her stupid giggling voice really bugs me. It’s like trying to be all cute and giggly & she’s soooooo much fun to be around. In reality she sounds like an immature fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.