Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic is defo a dig !! I reckon cos she is so jealous that lc has his children and she knows that she will always come second best to his kids.. making out she’s in bed with some one as well duck Off !! cos in that upload trying to make out its 🎥 night but takes pictures of the covers him in there or not she is a complete silly little witch!!!!

Reactions: 5
That pic is defo a dig !! I reckon cos she is so jealous that lc has his children and she knows that she will always come second best to his kids.. making out she’s in bed with some one as well duck Off !! cos in that upload trying to make out its 🎥 night but takes pictures of the covers him in there or not she is a complete silly little witch!!!!
Blatantly mounted covers to make it look like she’s with someone, when it actual fact it’s just her massive ego next to her 😫😂😂

Iv got someone next to me...
Pulls back covers ooooop nope no I haven’t 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is such a silly little witch she’s going to get her ass kicked eventually and she will regret it.. The midget will only have her self to blame.. no one wants G no one wants cassy apart from the dirty men from India that comment on her posts .. Cheap tacky prostitute Thinks she’s all that her head is bigger than her body little freak !!

Reactions: 8
Yea it’s probably him to be honest she needs a good dig in her eye ball lol lol I would kick her ass all over the place if she done half the tit she’s done to others.. cassy might of been a bully at some point had couple of fights but she’s going to get hers at some point Shes getting worse by the day evil girl

Reactions: 2
Shes trying really hard to come across as a traveller again like with the bits crown Derby China around washable rugs bacon pudding thats if u could call it that because our looks alot diffent slaggys trying draw in the travellers again thats who made her the money first time around with juice plus she she needs to keep being reported for doing lips ect if thy get too many complaints about her they will watch her home concidering u not ment to be mixing with ppl so police will catch her that way and if it is g then then he has done his rounds and back to old slaggybag shes got be sad and lonely to let a man just keep going when he wants then returning when he wants says alot about her but same is for g no fucker wants the toothless rotten dick because after its been near slaggy its Rotton

Shes trying really hard to come across as a traveller again like with the bits crown Derby China around washable rugs bacon pudding thats if u could call it that because our looks alot diffent slaggys trying draw in the travellers again thats who made her the money first time around with juice plus she she needs to keep being reported for doing lips ect if thy get too many complaints about her they will watch her home concidering u not ment to be mixing with ppl so police will catch her that way and if it is g then then he has done his rounds and back to old slaggybag shes got be sad and lonely to let a man just keep going when he wants then returning when he wants says alot about her but same is for g no fucker wants the toothless rotten dick because after its been near slaggy its Rotton
Defo trying to be a traveller she’s a div I swear just be who u are fs she is such a beg Her mum is German her dad she reckons half traveler best of both !! Where’s his family ? She still wouldn’t talk the traveler way she got brought up with her mum ffs no need to lie she makes her self look silly cos all the travelling women must think she’s nuts
Her second name is clark ffs

I don’t think she’s doing the treatments at home she’s knows she’ll get done. When someone here contacted her she said multiple locations. She’ll be doing them all over the place as to not get caught. Dodgy is her middle name

Reactions: 3
Just forward messages from her saying diffent locations to police and council they will keep eyes on her movement she can says shes visiting someone home because its not allowed so even if she going to them she will still get done I have have reported her aswell saying shes still doing lip ect ect and gave her car reg and pics off off cars shes been none to use yes slaggy if ur reading this ur a selfish witch who could give ur kids covid because ur rather put money before them how low off a mother we all don't like bleeping lockdown but all the time money hungry twats keeps breaking the rules the longer we will have stay in lockdowm its not going look good just qualified and breaking all the rules hopefully ppl will see how low she will go for money sad sad slaggy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You no when she says all this tit about promo on her insta do these people actually pay her lol lol how much ? Haven’t a clue about that stuff lol

Reactions: 1
You no when she says all this tit about promo on her insta do these people actually pay her lol lol how much ? Haven’t a clue about that stuff lol
No idea im not interesting enough to promo. But to be honest they are small companies they won’t be able to afford a lot surely she realises she fucked things for herself when she said she gets sent fakes but doesn’t use them she only uses/buys/wears real so therefore her promos are bleeping void. Who wants someone to promo their goods when she’s already said that she doesn’t use things she GETS FOR FREE. Gobshite has royally fucked things up for her self now. What this “self made self paid” naw carry on begging for promo money or maybe make an honest wage to bring your children up

Couldn’t agree more I don’t get her brain why beg for promos if she’s got money and got it all going on lol what I don’t understand is these people actually pay her or send her stuff .. She’s skint !!!
Wouldn’t mind she has nailed half the fake tit to the hallway

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree more I don’t get her brain why beg for promos if she’s got money and got it all going on lol what I don’t understand is these people actually pay her or send her stuff .. She’s skint !!!
Wouldn’t mind she has nailed half the fake tit to the hallway
i think now she will realise her name is mud not glitter like she has believed

Blatantly mounted covers to make it look like she’s with someone, when it actual fact it’s just her massive ego next to her 😫😂😂

It doesn't look like she's at home as the wall looks blue under the radiator, the door panel is different and her bed doesn't have an edging to it like that. If these pics were on fb then she's since deleted them. Not much news today. She's being boring.

why am I seeing a nurses top on the radiator? 😂 she has been very quiet this weekend hasn’t she.

She is being private this weekend makes a change !! She has no idea what private means every one already knows what’s what lol she’s probably with g and he wants to be more undercover so he drops it to her about being private No one wants there relationship on sm she is a sm hoe The way she goes on wants him every where so it’s him telling her slow it down lol I mean this is the witch that films pictures her kids at every opportunity when clearly u can see they don’t want it !! She don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.