Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back with a bang on insta she makes me sick the way she says she’s had a hard life she has no bleeping clue about a hard life silly witch winds me up she thinks she stays humble your bleeping joking hoe bag you are a liar your no travelling woman you low life woman stop acting up you liar Silly dim freak liar liar 🤥 she Needs to get her karma cos her bullshit is out of control

Reactions: 6
Notice her idiot of a mother has been staying at a friend's house! Like seriously how does she not get the rules. Not allowed! Getting sick to death of people breaking the rules now but then lecturing people themselves. I live alone, my family 2 and a bit hours away from me, I have major health issues and because of idiots like these we are stuck in lockdown and I am now afraid to go out because if I catch Covid it most likely will kill me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
there both full of tit !!!! Yes Evan the mother thinks she’s special and diff muggy low lifes they are

Reactions: 3
The blatant shite she answers her questions with is laughable! She’s far from humble and pretty sure she’s just made up the fact she has BPD unless she had it mixed up with body dysmorphia. She pulls disorders out of thin air to make herself relatable 🙄

Reactions: 8
The blatant shite she answers her questions with is laughable! She’s far from humble and pretty sure she’s just made up the fact she has BPD unless she had it mixed up with body dysmorphia. She pulls disorders out of thin air to make herself relatable 🙄
I have bpd it takes a long time for diagnosis and not a dr,I had see psychologist psychiatrists and mental health team many many times i have counsellors and psychologist appointments bi weekly to help as there is no treatment,it goes hand in hand with ptsd which I also have.she doesn't seem to me like she has it and is just saying it.someone should ask her what bpd she has as ut is split into 4 different levels.she does fit into impulsive obsessive but think she has self diagnosed

Reactions: 5
I have One Question, How Has This Poison Dwarf Been Allowed Or Able To Infiltrate The Travelling Culture/Community?

Shes Trying So Hard To Pull All The Travelling Girls Back In.. Wanting To Pack Her Girls Off Back Up The Site, Crown Derby China, New Cabinets... Touting For Washables.. & Not Forgetting That tit Show Of A Bacon n Onion Pudding!! & Shes Starting To Pretend She Can't Spell Again🥴 Is She Even Allowed On The Site🤷‍♀️

It's Weird How Ppl Concern Themselves With Her Life... No witch, Its Weird You Having A Phantom Pregnancy... Like A bleeping Dog!!! Its Weird You Hinting You're Pregnant After Every Little bleeping Thing You Stuff In Ya Big Joke Teeth Gob.. Its Weird The Way You Ram Your Camera In Your Kids Face After Every bleeping Breath They Take..... Its Weird How Everything You Cook Is Processed To duck... & Then You Scream Your Vegan!!! I Could Go On.......

You're Lost & Lonely.... You've Created A Mad Sick World In That Tiny Brain Of Yours.... But Everyone Else Is Weird.. Yeah Ok witch🙄

duck Outta Here.. With Knobs On.. Nut Case🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have bpd it takes a long time for diagnosis and not a dr,I had see psychologist psychiatrists and mental health team many many times i have counsellors and psychologist appointments bi weekly to help as there is no treatment,it goes hand in hand with ptsd which I also have.she doesn't seem to me like she has it and is just saying it.someone should ask her what bpd she has as ut is split into 4 different levels.she does fit into impulsive obsessive but think she has self diagnosed
She picks and chooses and is definitely self diagnosed. I find this an absolutely disgraceful thing to do especially towards people like you with real issues and diagnoses. People find it all too easy to say they have this and that by googling and general exaggeration, and especially with her doing it grates on me even more!

Reactions: 7
She will never be a traveler she noes it we no it and the travelling people no it.. she’s a bleeping mess of a woman she has no idea what bpd is the silly fucked up witch sorry ladies but she takes the piss some people have these mental health issues and this little mug just says it for attention.. she has got some thing and that is called Selfishness she is a nasty using dirt bag .. wtf she actually doing ? That’s why she has no friends cos she’s a liar 🤥 G is a little puppet if he actually believes this load of tit she speaks
Drs don’t diagnose that illness I no cos I have it I can’t look at her page any more she is a bleeping idiot foolish and she needs a 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Literally begging for promo work duck off u silly little witch ppl dnt even give u second off there time to like or comment on ur own tit so u doing promo for others is just going get them bad publicity who would want a a selfish mum who don't even give duck if she brings cobmvid in her home as long as she's seeing the penny's ur names only out there as being a homerecker a shitshow off a mother cum bucket for any man what wants to get rid off a quick load nothin good being said about ur name slaggyann zimmerman clark she dont even use her own name for duck sake and us travellers nos what she is they just laugh at her because any one nos slaggy in person will no shes fake they no and tried warn bill when she was living in her cracked den flat she was a cheap hoe she had a name as a crack bleep then and its not changed now not just travellers says that's going bk all them yrs she was talk off the town

Reactions: 8
Fatty, is off for more food, in the merc!!! As for those fanny flaps on your face, they look bleeping gross. Go on girl, keep filling them up until they explode. You really are something else. Plastic/fake lol

She picks and chooses and is definitely self diagnosed. I find this an absolutely disgraceful thing to do especially towards people like you with real issues and diagnoses. People find it all too easy to say they have this and that by googling and general exaggeration, and especially with her doing it grates on me even more!
I dont know why youde want to lie about having it either ot isn't as open and closed as it looks on paper it affects every part of my life,relationships,being a parent,my job.i am very fortunate to only work 3 days a week but I get attached to that my emotions don't shut off,I have 2 levels bpd bordering 3.why would anyone want to feel like your life is a constant war in your head.even saying it makes it into some kind of joke,no wonder MH suffers don't get taken seriously when people like her lie

Fanny flaps 😂can’t look no more 😂 not tonight any way but her lies are bleeping bad disgusting!!! She needs to fix up but hey we are weird your joking u think having a fake ass boobs lips and tan make u any thing ? I’m all for women looking good and being who u are but this cassy bleeping Ann wtf the coke has gone to her brain cells .. your no money maker your a wannabe reject scum bag trying to lick ass now she’s skint back to the travelers to TRY make money Sorry cassy You will never EVER be a traveller so stop shaming your self
No females around her cos she’s a nasty hoe that thinks she’s all that! this girl is taking the bleeping piss

Last edited:
why am I seeing a nurses top on the radiator? 😂 she has been very quiet this weekend hasn’t she.
Oh nooo this is my room!! I was doing a reinactment I should have been more specific and I should also get a life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just seen her latest stories , why is she trying to get into the traveller community lol they don’t want her and I actually think it’s super disrespectful to travellers she’s trying to be like them . Looks like she’s mocking the community and that’s not ok . She will never ever be accepted , can you imagine a traveller wife going into her filthy house and seeing how messy it is ? They would be mortified . I’m telling ya . Not to mention her behaviour with men .

Whyyyyyy would you post a video someone else has taken of them shotting water over you? Absolutely bizarre she is, attention seeking at its finest, thought she was a business woman?

And taking the piss out of her youngest for insta, poor kid see her little face 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her youngest looked upset to be honest she is such a witch do it all for your kids do u well stop using them for likes and let them be kids fs she is a sm hore I tell u that she’s no business woman she’s a little girl with big ideas.. she suits ugly boy ugly boy is stuck with the reject now lol good both ugly inside and out ..

Reactions: 4
That poor kid had something in her eyes! Doesn’t look happy at all. Why does it do that, obviously doesn’t want the camera in her face. 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.