Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh putting that gross filter on poor Delilah and laughing.....fully thought Delilah was gonna tell her to duck off now that would have been funny. Imagine the clip of being that age and acting the 🤡 out in public like that over a filter, the embarrassment 😳

Reactions: 3
Oh my they seem happy lol he actually looks better with the filter .. bet she loves us talking about them. duck that giving her any more attention over that boy no way .. She has a lot to answer karma is a witch she will end up pregnant and he will get bored and duck off
She loves this thread negative attention she needs it makes her feel good sick girl
Bad tit.. Karma ... To be continued

Reactions: 5
She can act all cosy with Steptoe as much as she wants. But the fact is he is engaged to another woman, and he has a baby on the way with someone else. Must be a wonderful feeling to think about this before you fall asleep at night. Lol.

He don’t like being filmed because he knows he is butters as duck, a criminal, oh and taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can act all cosy with Steptoe as much as she wants. But the fact is he is engaged to another woman, and he has a baby on the way with someone else. Must be a wonderful feeling to think about this before you fall asleep at night. Lol.

He don’t like being filmed because he knows he is butters as duck, a criminal, oh and taken.
BUTTERS BROCKETT👹

To Be Honest... I'm So Over These Two & Their tit Show Games!!!

#Boring

Reactions: 11
BUTTERS BROCKETT👹

To Be Honest... I'm So Over These Two & Their tit Show Games!!!

#Boring

Im so bored with them now. It’s like a low budget film. “The Tale of Steptoe & Gypsy Pussy“, starring fake watches, fake pregnancies and gang signs. Parental Guidance (PG) required, for the main characters that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ. Is that Quasimodo In her last insta video?? Even without that effect

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait till LC baby arrives she’ll be jealous as hell. G will be playing happy family with L. I’d like to be a fly on the wall that night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing that YouTube of her and her behaviour with her kids, I genuinely don’t think that she’s a full shilling 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my they seem happy lol he actually looks better with the filter .. bet she loves us talking about them. duck that giving her any more attention over that boy no way .. She has a lot to answer karma is a witch she will end up pregnant and he will get bored and duck off
She loves this thread negative attention she needs it makes her feel good sick girl
Bad tit.. Karma ... To be continued
I think all she wants is a baby yet her own children are miserable and not looked after. Why bring another one in to the world of sadness

Reactions: 9
She acts like teenager thinks it’s all a game
Not giving a duck about the children all involved it the mess .. she thinks she’s had it hard let me say this she’s a spoilt witch that uses her pussy to seduce men some it works some not .. I dislike women that do that tit to other women ... No way !! Truth lucky for brockets he’s not really met his match lol women are mean and do bad tit to men when there scorned

Reactions: 4
Oh my god mate what mother makes their child say to a camera to Instagram “mummy loves you” to someone’s fiancé 🤣🤣 and says “child’s s grass” we all see u telling the child what to say u WEIRDO!!!!!
well it runs in the family LOL...
Jesus Christ and she just put a filter on for 4 bits of her story of her looking like the birds “fiancé”

Silly girls lost the plot I swear 🤣🤣😳😩😩
So ugly inside and out but thinks it’s something everyone gags looking at her stories she has no class FLAPPYANNE and she knows it lol.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think that it was way too late for them kids to be out (at a restaurant possibly), so by the time they are home and in bed etc no wonder those kids are tired all the time. The school will soon pick up on the tiredness etc soon so they will be contacting the relevant authorities (SS) and then she’ll be crying again.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.