Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y
I’m late to the party but been following the threads for quite some time 😂.. did anyone see this that was put up on insta of her holding someone’s baby?
Yeah she keeps insinuating shes pregnant lol sad witch

So today ive had the girls at my house and not at school, cassy wants them brought uo the traveller way..... she wants the girls cooking and cleaning, best they learn with me the good old omi 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 german gyspy way..... cassy is better at teaching them how to be a trent setter, a 6 figure earner, with linoium. 1.5k FENDI good qualilty made in china, I teach the girls good food, german sausage.... cassy teachers them any old sausage...... i teach them serious spices, cassy teaches them serious STDS. I show them creme fraiche, cassy teaches them creme de la slapper Teamwork!!!!

So im now a qualified nutritionist and personal trainer ☺ good shape.... muscle weight after 2 weeks, got to get the balance right! JP with all them lovely sugars and my banging jucies.... as you can see my advice is key just look at me ☺🇧🇪.

Bing bing bing..... oh my tinder is going off... man in 50s with great stamina 😉, exciting, willing to try new things #gaggingfor it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The mum is so full of tit ! She drove me crazy through lock down she brought 30 bottles of bleach to sell on just muggy when there was a shortage she had loads of hand sanitizers and bleach trying to earn like a woman she don’t stop with them bears freaks me out her cuddling up to one of them weird bleeping behaviour.. lol

Reactions: 6
WHY IS SHE FOREVER SINGING ALICIA KEYS INTO THE bleeping CAMERA YOU SOUND LIKE A bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got to say how lovely it was to see them little girls read to snuggled and bed by 8 last night. Cant angel have them..... i know shes bat tit crazy and a chicken wanker but them girls las

• Haha
Bill is also younger than Cassy and I think that is another factor in why he put up with it so long. Bill truthfully does come from a travelling family and it is absolutely his culture to marry at a young age. Bill married an older gorger (non-gypsy descent). Through her lies and growing ego she became the bread-winner and I imagine this battered Bill a little. Her giving him pocket money/allowance, buying gifts for him. Cassy thought she could do better than Bill, cheated and slept around. Bill took her back. I think it would have been a very difficult time for him contemplating divorce.
I don’t know Bill’s new girlfriend but I do know Delilah and Bunny May are very happy when spending time there. As far as I’m concerned, Bill’s new girlfriend should be left alone. Without knowing a single thing about her, I’m confident she’s a much nicer person to be around and better role model to the children. I wouldn’t want her name/face appearing here to affect their relationship when she’s doing nothing wrong. Especially, when with a bit of luck, she’ll be a long term part of Delilah and Bunny’s lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I The Only One Who Heard The Way She Told One Of The Girls To "Get Off"

She Can't Stand A Piece Of Anyone Taking The Lime Light Off Of It... Even If It Is Her Own Kids!

witch Is Mentally Twisted.. Keep The Filter Clappyanne.. Its A Improvement On The Leathery Surgically Enhanced Hard Face Of Yours🤪

Reactions: 13
She’s blatantly told bunny what to say and she’s making out bunny just came out with ‘mummy loves you’ how cringe getting your child to tell a man who has kids and a pregnant missus or should I say fiancé that you love him 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This girl just gets dumber by the day !! Mummy loves you ! but that makes her one out of three at least Sharing his man hood
Ffs makes me feel sick any woman that share a man well the words I would write I would be banned.. it’s disgusting! People get away with what u let them and she has no morals at all

Reactions: 3
OMG she really can’t sing, it’s so painful to listen to what an embarrassment

She’s blatantly told bunny what to say and she’s making out bunny just came out with ‘mummy loves you’ how cringe getting your child to tell a man who has kids and a pregnant missus or should I say fiancé that you love him 🥴🥴
She’s maybe trying to win him back 🤣🤣🤣 no self respect that one has. Imagine going out your to be someone’s mistress 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Young girls look up to that dirty girl a real woman would never behave that way disgusting .. so what about g other woman shes not pregnant .. why don’t she deal with this situation cos g is what a god these girls need more respect for them selfs ... or has g binned the rest off to be cassys night booty call..

Reactions: 1
Angel seems crazy but she genuinely cares about the best for them kids by the looks.. Like ordering them them books and stuff to help with their learning.. Shame cassy doesnt give a tit about their education would rather palm them off on whoever possible! Shes 28 and a mother but finds a filter highly comical she really needs to grow up

Angel seems crazy but she genuinely cares about the best for them kids by the looks.. Like ordering them them books and stuff to help with their learning.. Shame cassy doesnt give a tit about their education would rather palm them off on whoever possible! Shes 28 and a mother but finds a filter highly comical she really needs to grow up
She couldn't get them to school though? That would've helped with their learning.

Reactions: 4
Somebody... Anybody Give Cass The Memo....🤦‍♀️

You're In A Fuckship & Not A Relationship🥴

There's NO LOVE Involved... Grow The duck Up Woman🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Urgh the way she told one of the girls to go away and you can hear them after saying mummy 😢 she’s soo vile

Reactions: 9
The aggression in her voice when she speaks to her kids is disgusting. Her mum may be a little cray but those kids seem genuinely happy to be at her house. They look more at home with their nan and you can tell they are happy and excited around their uncles.

I’m so confused . The last insta video is that GB just from the gap in th me teeth help me out 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.