Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that it was way too late for them kids to be out (at a restaurant possibly), so by the time they are home and in bed etc no wonder those kids are tired all the time. The school will soon pick up on the tiredness etc soon so they will be contacting the relevant authorities (SS) and then she’ll be crying again.
Before long someone will direct the schools attention to this page / her insta page. Definitely a safe guarding issue when she is messing with a taken man who happens to be a known dangerous Criminal.

Yep it’s definitely George. Steptoe gave it away
Yeah defo steptoe even tho the filter is a huge improvement 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You notice bug isn’t there it’s a shame for the kids. Within a year bill will have full custody the evidence is stacking up

Reactions: 5
You notice bug isn’t there it’s a shame for the kids. Within a year bill will have full custody the evidence is stacking up
I think bunny is still at the age where she craves cassy attention and doesn’t understand ‘danger’ . Bugs is probs wise to it and understands she isn’t happy or feel safe in that situation And she probs asked to stay with her nan where she feels safe. So sad.

I really hope Bill sees this thread and saves his girls from a life of anxiety no matter what it takes . Although saying that it isn’t always that straight forward I know. Cassy reminds me a lot of my sister- mentally ill , dangerous to her self and her children, but completely deluded about it. My family went through hell getting custody of my niece and nephew which we eventually did it took a while though. There’s nothing worst then sending a child back into a world you know they are unhappy. I feel a lot for bugs because you can see it with her. My nephew was the same. But now he is much older sees his mum for what she is and has no time for her at all. Cassy will lose her kids not just by custody but their respect if she doesn’t stand up , put them first and be a proper mum.

also with her family it’s easy to say do something But these processes ain’t straight forward we had to appease my sister for a very long time just so we still had contact with the kids and made sure they weee safe and knew that they had family that loved them. It was like walking on egg shells for long time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
LURKER ALERT !!
i can not believe how stupid she is to have a baby when her whole life is all over the place and there is absolutely no consitantancy for those girls at all .regardless of the tit show shambles there world involves.
i myself have shared custordy (shared homes)(COURT ORDERED) week on week off and no matter how stable both mine and my ex's home lifes are it hasnt always been a good thing for the children'stability
after 3 years apart from my ex i met my now husband and he has 4 children we yearned for one of our own being finacially stable , solid as a rock and space to provide for a child of our own ,
sadly after lots of discussion we had to do whats right for our children we have got ,
both sets of children go of to there other parents for periods of time and we would be at home with our biological child alone .
we didnt want either sets of children to feel like they was a part time family from there biological sibling , or cause upset when one set of our blended family spends more time with a baby then the other children . but we in OUR OWN PERSONAL SITUATION) thought it was for the best .
i dont dislike cassy i just think she is a very lost soul who just needs some sobering guidance .
if she has planned a new baby in the tit show shes involved with
the poor child will have no secure family unit siblings all over london essex and kent ,
a criminal father and no security what so ever ...
and those beautiful girls will feel shoved away from there sibling every time they go off regardless how lovely there life with bill is .
its a tough one for sure .
im not judging just putting forward the realitys blended famlies are up against sometimes .
hopeing maybe she will see and think whats best !!

Reactions: 12
The way she shouts get off at her daughter because she’s prioritising making a crappy insta video of her singing Alicia Keyes, that’s the things she’s happy to share so I dread how she talks to them when there’s no one watching. And the “say it then, tell him, say it” and even bunny was like ????? And then acts like she wasn’t expecting her to say it - she’s mental

Reactions: 7
Bunny always looks like shes got such dark circles under her eyes and poor bug just looks so sad it actually makes my heart ache.. I would hate it if my child always looked so sad when with me.. She has no routine for them kids they seem like such lovely little girls who love their mum so much but she gets so aggressive anytime they try to get her attention when on her stories. I think with cassy its oh i dress my children nice and buy them a few toys to post up every now and then and that shows my love

Bunny always looks like shes got such dark circles under her eyes and poor bug just looks so sad it actually makes my heart ache.. I would hate it if my child always looked so sad when with me.. She has no routine for them kids they seem like such lovely little girls who love their mum so much but she gets so aggressive anytime they try to get her attention when on her stories. I think with cassy its oh i dress my children nice and buy them a few toys to post up every now and then and that shows my love
I have always said this bunny always looks exhausted and big looks so so sad .. the way she spoke to them poor baby’s she just used them as accessories when it suits her... she’s an absolute joke of a women ... it’s just a shame the poor children have to suffer

Reactions: 3
Just so you are all aware, bill has seen this thread, there are also staff from her children’s school on here, yet nothing is being done.

Reactions: 11
No Cassy we have no idea why you spend 30 mins on your phone when you pull up either considering you spend your time driving while on it. I saw this on my local news page this morning, so bull head if your reading this think again when your driving dangerously, cos you might think you and your kids are safe in your Range Rover but what about someone you could potentially hit and not necessarily at speed either. Disgusting you are

F4B1B5A6-6621-4830-A275-91591FB8CF17.jpeg
636D702F-2773-4510-9C33-54D0CD771BFD.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Forcing her child to say that is disturbing! Letting her children around another woman’s man is disgusting! I have no words it winds me up
What I don’t understand is why Bill doesn’t do anything why he allows this to happen

I think it’s funny how more and more people are noticing she’s a complete and utter crank as she would say!! She needs to go see someone and get some help. She behaves like a little girl for a woman her age.

Reactions: 3
You can tell its her turn with g she scrubbing her house only time she cleans is when he due around well what I think she was ment to wright I'm scrubbing all the other mens lefts from my gypsy pussy for g making a child say love u to try gulit trip him to staying with her no slaggy gypsy pussyann his own kids loves him that didn't stop him from sharing his self around all the women like one he was with other week so we all no its not proper relationship ppl sees him and his women oh slaggy ann if a man calls u gypsy pussy don't laugh it means your a pussy for all the gypsy men

Wtf I

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can tell its her turn with g she scrubbing her house only time she cleans is when he due around well what I think she was ment to wright I'm scrubbing all the other mens lefts from my gypsy pussy for g making a child say love u to try gulit trip him to staying with her no slaggy gypsy pussyann his own kids loves him that didn't stop him from sharing his self around all the women like one he was with other week so we all no its not proper relationship ppl sees him and his women oh slaggy ann if a man calls u gypsy pussy don't laugh it means your a pussy for all the gypsy men

Wtf I
What is that bloody outfit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused, didn’t he just get engaged? Did they split? Because he always seems to be trying to hide when cassy posts him but she still does. So the fiancé must now know? Are they sharing custody of this man 🤢🤢🤢🤢

These outfits remind of the days when my mum would give me £10 to go into town with my friends when I was about 13. And you could literally get bus fair, a happy meal and a full outfit from the market for a tenner! And if you were lucky you could squeeze in a strawberry shampoo from the body shop too. #LivingMyBestLife. 😂The outfits were always just like these ones. A cheap piece of material, that could double up as curtains, with two straps that would snap the moment you tried it on. I have no idea who her supplier is, but everything looks so bleeping dated. #IsIt1999Again

She is all about the designer, oops sorry, fake designer. Giving the world the illusion she can afford expensive stuff. But then she goes and flogs this shite. Get the duck out of here 🤣 #PippiLongstockingStraightJacket

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.