Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State Of It, Thinks Its bleeping Pocahontas🤦‍♀️

More Like Poison Dwarf.... Frump Is Way To Short For That Out Fit & Pointing Ya Toes... You Midget Ain't Gonna Make Ya Look Any Taller🥴

Tree Stumps For Feet🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Instagram makes me feel ill , my stomach turns when she’s posting her tit . Theirs an innocent pregnant woman in this we should just out her on her personal stuff !!! Team LC

Reactions: 6
These outfits remind of the days when my mum would give me £10 to go into town with my friends when I was about 13. And you could literally get bus fair, a happy meal and a full outfit from the market for a tenner! And if you were lucky you could squeeze in a strawberry shampoo from the body shop too. #LivingMyBestLife. 😂The outfits were always just like these ones. A cheap piece of material, that could double up as curtains, with two straps that would snap the moment you tried it on. I have no idea who her supplier is, but everything looks so bleeping dated. #IsIt1999Again

She is all about the designer, oops sorry, fake designer. Giving the world the illusion she can afford expensive stuff. But then she goes and flogs this shite. Get the duck out of here 🤣 #PippiLongstockingStraightJacket
That's The Kind Of Outfit... When You Get Home Your Mum Asks.... "Is That The tit You Spent Your Money On"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These outfits remind of the days when my mum would give me £10 to go into town with my friends when I was about 13. And you could literally get bus fair, a happy meal and a full outfit from the market for a tenner! And if you were lucky you could squeeze in a strawberry shampoo from the body shop too. #LivingMyBestLife. 😂The outfits were always just like these ones. A cheap piece of material, that could double up as curtains, with two straps that would snap the moment you tried it on. I have no idea who her supplier is, but everything looks so bleeping dated. #IsIt1999Again

She is all about the designer, oops sorry, fake designer. Giving the world the illusion she can afford expensive stuff. But then she goes and flogs this shite. Get the duck out of here 🤣 #PippiLongstockingStraightJacket
The price of it says it all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her Instagram makes me feel ill , my stomach turns when she’s posting her tit . Theirs an innocent pregnant woman in this we should just out her on her personal stuff !!! Team LC
Definitely team LC cassys a loud mouth fake little flump

Reactions: 5
How unprofessional modelling clothes in her kitchen sitting her mangey Chad on the table top🤢🤣 and best laugh is she prob think she looks lovely in all them, short fat Trollope with the ugliest feet I ever did see
Cassandra please hire someone to model them clothes for you, you might sell more then 😊

Reactions: 9
BIG Six Figure Earner BOSS Ma..

Selling £12 Lycra Frocks...

Big Profit Cass... Massive Profit.. You Must Of Bought Them For All Of 2 Quid Each🙄

#BigInfluencer

Reactions: 8
I feel like these daily updates telling us she feels poorly she’s trying to allude to morning sickness

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.