Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her kids school closed today?

The kids stayed at her mum's house last night and aren't at school today.

Reactions: 1
See on her IG she’s driving Gs car again 🥴🤦‍♀️
Gs got a Mercedes now I don’t think he has the audi anymore I reckon that’s an old video she’s uploaded also the meme she’s put up I think it’s to make people think he ain’t kicked her Cum filled hole to the curb. Probably had a catch up on here.

Reactions: 2
Is her kids school closed today?

The kids stayed at her mum's house last night and aren't at school today.
no they aren’t closed today. Unsure why both kids are off tbh.
Reply to the lady who asked if bill was horrible. No. He worshipped her, she was literally his queen. He supported her through everything. They weren’t together when she crashed that car and nearly killed her friends (hence the two blokes Te and ke in the car with them). Bill came straight to the hospital to hold and support her. That was around the time when they got back together and planned their renewal. Bill would of put his own life on the line for her. He’s the type of bloke any girl would love to have. But she took him for granted.

Reactions: 10
Gs got a Mercedes now I don’t think he has the audi anymore I reckon that’s an old video she’s uploaded also the meme she’s put up I think it’s to make people think he ain’t kicked her Cum filled hole to the curb. Probably had a catch up on here.
Really??? Oh my what a looser !

Also I’m certain that’s a courtesy car today (the Aldi) had the right time and only 3,000 miles

Reactions: 3
Being a proper mum today lol. Why did you get your children up on time and made them breakfast, made packed lunch and got them off to school 🤔 NOPE THOUGHT NOT head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They aren't the same audi, think it's either courtesy or a mates car she's borrowed but reckon she's doing it to make out they still together.

Also I’m certain that’s a courtesy car today (the Aldi) had the right time and only 3,000 miles
I need to look harder hahaha!! I just see the Audi badge and assumed but like people are saying it’s prob to think she’s still with old handsome chops 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.