Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, this is the video that shows her accent change the most. Looks like a totally different woman too!

She seems like a totally normal person here! Someone you could be friends with. Having a laugh with herself and coming across a bit vulnerable. I have literally no idea how she went from that to the massive ego show off she is now 😮 also she was really pretty there with a natural face and teeth and not the colour of mahogany 🤣

Reactions: 6
For me, this is the video that shows her accent change the most. Looks like a totally different woman too!

Her accent change is hilarious ! But she looks so much fresher and better there before all the turkey surgery lol all that money spent to make herself look worse . Don’t get it .

Reactions: 1
I followed her when she was with bill and actually thought she was a nice girl (from what u see online) but when she left bill she changed big time.. Maybe she thought the grass would be greener on the other side and now is bitter because she realised she had her life made for her with bill

Reactions: 4
Slaggy said on her live and to few ppl I no she out grown bill but truth was he could do better and has done better for himself slaggy thought bill was going be around all the time so she could pick him up and throw him when ever she wanted she never thought he would move on how her standards had changed u only got look at g and look at bill[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So wheres this new car then not like her to post it over every form of social media to show shes this big 6 figure earner who can buy what she wants... wouldnt suprise me if she was just there for a service on her rangerover and made roxy post it was a new car 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
In no way am I sticking up for Cassy, but did she have a bad relationship with Bill? I am a Traveller, I know that a lot of Traveller Men can be very difficult too live with, even especially when your not a Traveller, some can give you a hard life, I don't no Bill, maybe he was a lovely Man, I know she cheated? Is that right? But hard too know what happened behind closed doors

Reactions: 2
In no way am I sticking up for Cassy, but did she have a bad relationship with Bill? I am a Traveller, I know that a lot of Traveller Men can be very difficult too live with, even especially when your not a Traveller, some can give you a hard life, I don't no Bill, maybe he was a lovely Man, I know she cheated? Is that right? But hard too know what happened behind closed doors
Agree with this, bring a non traveller in a traveller life is tough and she probably did go through alot but that doesn't give her the go ahead to be a bleep

In what way can they be difficult to live with? Asking because I'm curious.

So wheres this new car then not like her to post it over every form of social media to show shes this big 6 figure earner who can buy what she wants... wouldnt suprise me if she was just there for a service on her rangerover and made roxy post it was a new car 🙄🙄
Not that I think she has but if she’s bought brand new and asked for specs she won’t get it straight away but not like her to not post at least an order for one 🤣

There's a Brockett on TOWIE... is there a connection and is that the attraction?

Reactions: 7
Not that I think she has but if she’s bought brand new and asked for specs she won’t get it straight away but not like her to not post at least an order for one 🤣
She might trade hers in for a second hand SVR in a few weeks...change the number plate to her personalised one and claim it's a brand-new SVR.

Reactions: 3
She might trade hers in for a second hand SVR in a few weeks...change the number plate to her personalised one and claim it's a brand-new SVR.

She’ll probably crash it by then seeing how much she’s on it while driving 🙄 Honestly bet she feels massive 💪🏻 sticking 2 fingers up to everyone doing what she likes when really she’s just a massive twit who has a high probability of killing someone. Vile witch I hope she gets what’s coming to her one day

I followed her when she was with bill and actually thought she was a nice girl (from what u see online) but when she left bill she changed big time.. Maybe she thought the grass would be greener on the other side and now is bitter because she realised she had her life made for her with bill
I think she let it all go to her head the weightloss success with the JP etc. She will be her own downfall. What goes up must come down as they say. The issue is she is fucked so many people off, those people won’t be there as a safety to catch her. As the old saying goes respect those you meet on your way up as they are the ones you meet on your way down .

When her a bill was together she was a different woman , I thought she was pretty then aswell
Before the fillers the arse etc .
I went back through her Instagram out of bordem
Last night and she looks so healthy and glowing and the saddest part she actually looked happy .
I think she kicks herself every single day for losing bill . And deep down she knows the horrible woman she has become

Reactions: 3
Slaggy said on her live and to few ppl I no she out grown bill but truth was he could do better and has done better for himself slaggy thought bill was going be around all the time so she could pick him up and throw him when ever she wanted she never thought he would move on how her standards had changed u only got look at g and look at bill
[/QUOTE]
Need pic of bill for comparison shot to g 🤣

Agree with this, bring a non traveller in a traveller life is tough and she probably did go through alot but that doesn't give her the go ahead to be a bleep
Tbh bill worshipped the ground cassy walked on he would do anything to please cassy he was blinded by how much he loved her thats why he let her cheat on him many times cassy has said her self how good bill was too her if and when cassy caused tit with bills family bill always had cassy back or chose cassy over anyone it was cassy who wore the trouser in that relationship what she said went full stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.