Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell so much she shrinks her pictures, the ‘1.5k’ cost on her vid looks really puffy, then on the pic on her story it looks almost like a cropped jacket and not that puffy

Reactions: 3
This morning she’s a influencer wtf why dose she think like that who gave her that title weird Boss mum why dose any one want that title
You cassy are delusional

Reactions: 2
Why does she always say "like" every 2 seconds?? It's so infuriating!!!!

Reactions: 8
Right without being offensive or anything and I’ve asked this before, what’s the difference in the accent to Kent/traveller? I’m from up north so don’t encounter any travellers from that region. Cassy sounds like she’s upped her tone but I don’t honestly see the difference, can someone tell me please? As apart from her sounding harsher now I can’t see it. Where I’m from travellers generally just tend to speak quicker than everyone else

Reactions: 1
A boss mum with her tit together! Mate the girl has social services after her two months ago! Deluded girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not long got back from the school run, she was dropping the girls off too. It’s sad tbh because her reputation now effects her girls. A few of the other mums and dads have said they wouldn’t want their kids going back to cassys because of everything she puts online. It isn’t fair on them to miss out too. But cassy is the laughing stock of all the mums/dads. Half the mums say “don’t bring your husbands up the school, she’ll have her legs wrapped round him other wise” that’s how much she has ruined the girls school life’s. I feel so sorry for them little girls

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s bad did she wake up one day and decided that she was a influencer don’t get it no offence but she has nothing I want she lost weight and done some talks on her journey that’s it ?

her behaviour will affect her children it’s so sad but also it’s not the children fault husbands boyfriends also have a part in it as men boys should no better than that tit to do that to there wife’s girlfriends me personally cassy needs to meet her match cos where I’m from behaviour like that gets you a Drs appointment

Reactions: 11
Not long got back from the school run, she was dropping the girls off too. It’s sad tbh because her reputation now effects her girls. A few of the other mums and dads have said they wouldn’t want their kids going back to cassys because of everything she puts online. It isn’t fair on them to miss out too. But cassy is the laughing stock of all the mums/dads. Half the mums say “don’t bring your husbands up the school, she’ll have her legs wrapped round him other wise” that’s how much she has ruined the girls school life’s. I feel so sorry for them little girls
Them poor children. Imagine them growing up and constantly hearing your mum fucked so and so’s dad and all his mates and your mums all over the Internet barely dressed and acting like a prozzy. I really hope them girls see what a disgrace she is and act the total opposite way. She ruins everyone’s life she comes into contact with her children being the main victims.

Reactions: 8
Them poor children. Imagine them growing up and constantly hearing your mum fucked so and so’s dad and all his mates and your mums all over the Internet barely dressed and acting like a prozzy. I really hope them girls see what a disgrace she is and act the total opposite way. She ruins everyone’s life she comes into contact with her children being the main victims.
awful isn’t it, my kids are in a different year to hers but I would of loved for them to ask to come to my house so I can show them what real fun is for children. Breaks my heart that all they know is shopping as being fun 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cassy says she suffers from aniexty .
But I don’t get how she can face walking in them school gates everyday knowing everyone knows her business , exactly what she is up to ?
Are any of the other mothers / fathers friends with her?
She must feel so awkward walking in there and then poor girls it’s so unfair my heart breaks for them

Reactions: 5
Cassy says she suffers from aniexty .
But I don’t get how she can face walking in them school gates everyday knowing everyone knows her business , exactly what she is up to ?
Are any of the other mothers / fathers friends with her?
She must feel so awkward walking in there and then poor girls it’s so unfair my heart breaks for them
She probably lets them walk in there self

The thing is, the men are just as bad as her. If my husband went and messed about with someone, I’d be blaming him. The thing I don’t agree with in these threads is ripping her brothers looks to pieces 😕 no matter how vile she is, they ain’t done nothing but share her blood 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is, the men are just as bad as her. If my husband went and messed about with someone, I’d be blaming him. The thing I don’t agree with in these threads is ripping her brothers looks to pieces 😕 no matter how vile she is, they ain’t done nothing but share her blood 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree with you ,
I just know if that was my brothers or mother they would put me in my place for how I was acting & carrying myself .
I think that’s why people get so angry it’s like her family are scared of her that’s the only way I can put it .
Why doesn’t anyone tell her she needs some help .
If that was my daughter or sister I would be so worried xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.