Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you ,
I just know if that was my brothers or mother they would put me in my place for how I was acting & carrying myself .
I think that’s why people get so angry it’s like her family are scared of her that’s the only way I can put it .
Why doesn’t anyone tell her she needs some help .
If that was my daughter or sister I would be so worried xx
completely agree. I think the thing is, she’s got them where she wants them. She doesn’t let her mother see her children if she’s pissed off, so I think angel is so far up her own daughters arse because she knows she won’t see her grandchildren if not xx

Reactions: 2
From what I believe, they have all told her, but she's so fucked in the head, she doesn't think her behaviour is wrong. Mainly the reason why her oldest brother (that lives next to her) doesn't speak to her anymore.

Reactions: 6
From what I believe, they have all told her, but she's so fucked in the head, she doesn't think her behaviour is wrong. Mainly the reason why her oldest brother (that lives next to her) doesn't speak to her anymore.
She’s a classic narcissist. They believe their own narrative to be true & if you don’t play into their game then your out.. Boss Mum 🤣 went & had her arse done but failed to make sure she had someone regular to get the kids to school whilst she was recovering 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cassy says she suffers from aniexty .
But I don’t get how she can face walking in them school gates everyday knowing everyone knows her business , exactly what she is up to ?
Are any of the other mothers / fathers friends with her?
She must feel so awkward walking in there and then poor girls it’s so unfair my heart breaks for them
a couple of the mums there will talk to her (personally I think it’s for the favours and money etc), they are also the ‘fake’ looking mums, the ones with heels or JC tracksuits or turning up with rollers in their hair type.I haven’t seen one dad talk to her. Butdue to it being September and ‘settling in’ weeks I don’t always see her so I only generally see her most mornings. But she has turned up late to school twice already. I just feel for her girls but they are so excited to go to school which is lovely to see.

a couple of the mums there will talk to her (personally I think it’s for the favours and money etc), they are also the ‘fake’ looking mums, the ones with heels or JC tracksuits or turning up with rollers in their hair type.I haven’t seen one dad talk to her. Butdue to it being September and ‘settling in’ weeks I don’t always see her so I only generally see her most mornings. But she has turned up late to school twice already. I just feel for her girls but they are so excited to go to school which is lovely to see.
Probably excited to get a few hours away from that skanky Trollops b.o ridden grasp! They can go and be normal children at school instead of being verbally abused and passed from pillar to post.

So what is her story was she born in Germany ? How old was she when she come to UK ? I don’t know why I find it so strange she is German but I do. 🤣

She sounds like leah fletcher 😂
Even there though she was so much prettier theres a video where shes holding one of the girls really young when she first lost weight and before all the work on her face and teeth and brows and I thought she was bloody stunning! She has trashed herself!

Reactions: 5
Let’s just get one thing straight Cassy ain’t no gypsy!!! She was married to one but she never will or be a traveller the way she goes on is shameful

Reactions: 11
For me, this is the video that shows her accent change the most. Looks like a totally different woman too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She just sounds younger to me like the years after have roughened her up lol

Reactions: 1
You've only got to look at Sylvester Stallones mum Jackie, that's what she will end up looking 😁

Reactions: 5
🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 house full of people. I love a house full #bigfatgermanfamily.....trenty daughter 6 figure earner gone fishing with her brothers, while im at home doing viewings hope they dont want to try and get in my knickers, dating sites soooo stressful. Going to miss my big family kitchen where i make seriously spicey food, we have spent colvic together, cassy my trenty 6 figure earning half german half gypsy trent setter daughter came in her REAL FENDI coat cost 1.5K it smells fishy slippery little suckers, Benny the cock sits on the sofa with my JODA 🙄 #starwars. While i make creme fraiche, trent setter daughter says im off my head. Our jess is off to uni the actually real life michelle keegan, gonna miss her as she lived with us all through lockdown as we are allowed to bend the rules. Boris as told trenty cassy she as special rule. Spaghetti bolongnise feeding the tribe even trent setter cassy enjoyed the beef mince although shes vegan my daughter only follows plant base diet, its fine i told her it is plant based as cows eat and tit grass #6 figure earner. Off shopping now no one wants to try and fight me for toilet rolls 😂😂😂 i need them as 6figure trenty plantbased 1.5kfendi coat linioum affair queen half german half gypsy pretend baby pretend miscarriage fake abs lipo queen daughter needs them to wipe the bullshit from her mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Boredofher she really ain’t a gypsy though this is coming from a proper Romany gypsy she’s shameful!!! The way she goes on she ain’t of us she claims to be but please the state of it !!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.