Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolo Guys ! I have cock with attitude and hump 🐓 Such Ice cream on me you guys don't see . UP since 5am , have little tit and throwing stuff together 😎 Blackberry leather .,

The covic has gone 😮 Drinks at the river to wash Hands ! Clean ! 50% off covic . My daughter been doing her business ! In turkey ! Promo , beautiful tooths shiny on trent make from linoleum!. maybe I could promo too ? Cashback the world ! 💷

I wonder where beehives are ? Ffs get my kids back indoors #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lolo Guys ! I have cock with attitude and hump 🐓 Such Ice cream on me you guys don't see . UP since 5am , have little tit and throwing stuff together 😎 Blackberry leather .,

The covic has gone 😮 Drinks at the river to wash Hands ! Clean ! 50% off covic . My daughter been doing her business ! In turkey ! Promo , beautiful tooths shiny on trent make from linoleum!. maybe I could promo too ? Cashback the world ! 💷

🤣🤣 OMG stop it, no START it 😂😂 very very funny 👏🏼😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7

These make my day I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 10

New poster here 👋
Agree with everything everyone has said about her.

Your post mimicking her mum have me in hysterics 🤣🤣🤣 keep em coming! 👏 👏 👏 (ps they are angelsdelight to a T ... are you sure you’re not her) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“beautiful tooths shiny on trent” I swear I could have woke the whole house up laughing at that. #angelsdelight is hands down the best thing on the internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got a new delivery of tanning injections because she hasn't had them for so long according to her Instagram. Think she's been reading here. Next she won't have been taking her boosters, or drinking, or having her teeth done.

Reactions: 3
Where have all her mates gone?

Macy, Abi, Lauren has totally dropped off the face of the earth.

Shan, she must have had a big fall out with her

Reactions: 6
Where have all her mates gone?

Macy, Abi, Lauren has totally dropped off the face of the earth.

Shan, she must have had a big fall out with her
Shan is awful her teeth gaps horrific it’s like her tounges in jail it
And Abi is thotting around with some girl who seems to have forgot about her kid but looks after her bunny v well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So cassy was saying about lack of iron etc, so was that because she was bleeding so heavy due to her 'miscarriage' if so why was she wearing white jeans, small shorts ans little dresses 🤔 and its a known fact if your anemic you bleed more and heavier 🤔

Reactions: 3
So cassy was saying about lack of iron etc, so was that because she was bleeding so heavy due to her 'miscarriage' if so why was she wearing white jeans, small shorts ans little dresses 🤔 and its a known fact if your anemic you bleed more and heavier 🤔
She was "anaemic" before the "miscarriage" so she should have bled really heavily. But this is CASSYANNE I make up my own rules. She must have got special permission from the Government to wear white shorts whilst being "anaemic" and having a "miscarriage"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was "anaemic" before the "miscarriage" so she should have bled really heavily. But this is CASSYANNE I make up my own rules. She must have got special permission from the Government to wear white shorts whilst being "anaemic" and having a "miscarriage"

This is what makes me think she had a d&c, it’s the method with least heavy bleeding as majority has been removed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.