Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is for attention. She can’t even look after herself let alone any more kids. I remember her saying when she broke up with Bill that she wouldn’t have anymore kids as it’s not tradition to have more than one baby dad. She forgets she talks tit all the time!

Ohh and the relationships gone....Again!

Reactions: 5
Also she has clearly read on here as I said about the big announcement post 🤣 cassy you sad bleep get a life. No man wants you and your rancid dirty cum infested hole. Bore off with the pathetic status’ trying to make people feel sorry for you how about feel sorry for his wife and the children he already has. No good spunky bleep.
Wow you go way too far.

Reactions: 2
Yer I see was jake jake who?

Also which George is it

It wasn’t jake. Haven’t mentioned a jake once lol. Wrong tattler

But when would she of had a d&c.... shes been out constantly out.... praying hands on morning and in london a few hours later

Zoom in on her picture with her white jeans on..... you can see her fanny lips theres no pad on. 9th august i think

When you have a miscarriage at 7 weeks you get clots! Its not just runny blood

I meant like an abortion d&c, then she could control the narrative. The more I read the more I believe she wasn’t even pregnant lol but if she was that seems the most feasible method after her antics post “baby”

Wow you go way too far.
Bore off, another minion? The girl is telling the world she was pregnant by another woman’s husband and putting it all over social media as if the wife needs any more humiliation. yet I go too far OK 😴

It was 1 August that she got that baby suit for the girls to tell them
How do you know? Did she post that.

Reactions: 6
Scroll on her fb to 1 August and you can see it
Wasn’t that when she tagged her friend and said it was a gift for her for doing well? Or was that a different date. I remember her putting on Facebook that she had 3 Gucci boxes 1 each for her kids and one for someone who done jp

Also I’m sorry but she’s devastated about losing a baby yet she’s posting that she can’t wait to cuddle someone else’s new born. The pain from what you lost that would be the last thing u want to do. The baby grow is probably A gift for her and she’s used it as a quick pity opportunity.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t that when she tagged her friend and said it was a gift for her for doing well? Or was that a different date. I remember her putting on Facebook that she had 3 Gucci boxes 1 each for her kids and one for someone who done jp

Also I’m sorry but she’s devastated about losing a baby yet she’s posting that she can’t wait to cuddle someone else’s new born. The pain from what you lost that would be the last thing u want to do. The baby grow is probably A gift for her and she’s used it as a quick pity opportunity.
Yes...she put a post showing two small Gucci bags for the girls saying they were a gift for when they got back from Bill's. I reckon you're right and that the babygrow is a gift for her friend.

Reactions: 3
You know what I've just thought about... well realised should I say 🙄 I think shes trying to one up Bill aswell!! Think about it coz he seems in a happy good steady relationship and its clear he's an amazing dad to those girls(Thank god). So I can imagine Cassy being the salty petty ex wife and thinking she wants to be the one to give the kids another sibling before him and his partner do. Those girls clearly prefer it at their dads as he's so hands on and does so many fun activities and days out with them and you can just see the difference in the girls smiles when he has them. If they had a new baby sibling there too I think it would just really top it for them. Cassy isn't a girls girl so would no way be happy for Bill and his new partner... or her daughter's saying that!

Seriously have a word with yourself
Defini
Seriously have a word with yourself
Shes right its up the stairs not along the corridor if you want to kill yourself
Shan is awful her teeth gaps horrific it’s like her tounges in jail it
And Abi is thotting around with some girl who seems to have forgot about her kid but looks after her bunny v well
Abi has a child??? The rabbit? Hahahaha

You know what I've just thought about... well realised should I say 🙄 I think shes trying to one up Bill aswell!! Think about it coz he seems in a happy good steady relationship and its clear he's an amazing dad to those girls(Thank god). So I can imagine Cassy being the salty petty ex wife and thinking she wants to be the one to give the kids another sibling before him and his partner do. Those girls clearly prefer it at their dads as he's so hands on and does so many fun activities and days out with them and you can just see the difference in the girls smiles when he has them. If they had a new baby sibling there too I think it would just really top it for them. Cassy isn't a girls girl so would no way be happy for Bill and his new partner... or her daughter's saying that!
I think it was a dirty trick that has seriously back fired as he seems to be gone. and now she is doing all she can to try and prove that it wasn’t a lie and gain attention while she’s at it. Also it’s probably to dig at his wife in the hope to cause Even more problems There. She’s so vile.

I think it was a dirty trick that has seriously back fired as he seems to be gone. and now she is doing all she can to try and prove that it wasn’t a lie and gain attention while she’s at it. Also it’s probably to dig at his wife in the hope to cause Even more problems There. She’s so vile.
Oh don't get me wrong, I still don't believe there was a pregnancy 🤣🤣 I agree with everything you said 👆 but I just ment I think she's trying to get a baby in before Bill aswell haha x

It’s probably because he is married and she knows she is one of many also. It’s Like she wants to try and prove to the other girls she was a special one by making out to the world that they was going to have a baby 🤣. I don’t know what planet that girls on.

Reactions: 5
It’s probably because he is married and she knows she is one of many also. It’s Like she wants to try and prove to the other girls she was a special one by making out to the world that they was going to have a baby 🤣. I don’t know what planet that girls on.

I don’t even know why she wants to prove she’s a special one, like has she got no shame at all. Why would you want to be THE one of all of his girlfriends. Is there really no one else you could be hanging off ? I can’t imagine settling for knowing you’re never gonna be enough for someone, they’ll only ever wanna use you. And she see’s this as some kind of achievement ?? It’s so weird

I don’t even know why she wants to prove she’s a special one, like has she got no shame at all. Why would you want to be THE one of all of his girlfriends. Is there really no one else you could be hanging off ? I can’t imagine settling for knowing you’re never gonna be enough for someone, they’ll only ever wanna use you. And she see’s this as some kind of achievement ?? It’s so weird
I don’t see what any of the girls see in him if I’m honest. I half get the 2 that was spoke about in previous threads From what someone said it was from a young age. But anyone else must be crazy. He must be amazing in bed that’s all I can say because he certainly ain’t no brad Pitt. And it’s not like he even hides all these different females from each other 🙈 but then again look at the Caliber of girls he goes for if they’re all like slaggy Anne no wonder he gets away with it nothing but desperate cum buckets with no other options because no other men want them.

I don’t see what any of the girls see in him if I’m honest. I half get the 2 that was spoke about in previous threads From what someone said it was from a young age. But anyone else must be crazy. He must be amazing in bed that’s all I can say because he certainly ain’t no brad Pitt. And it’s not like he even hides all these different females from each other 🙈 but then again look at the Caliber of girls he goes for if they’re all like slaggy Anne no wonder he gets away with it nothing but desperate cum buckets with no other options because no other men want them.
A young age ? Isn’t she 27? And she hasn’t been divorced that long? I’m around her age and I know better.. I just really don’t get the appeal in that whole situation- I would have loved it at 18 the way that men like that make you feel special and you truly believe you’re so much better than his boring wife and eventually he’ll leave - but now mid/late twenties it’s just sad, no other word for it.

True though he certainly has a type!! I think his wife is his ideal trophy woman but the other ones like cassy are the type of girls that really do it for him sexually. Those trampy nasty type of girls. Shame she can’t see it for what it is like the outside world does.

Baffling 😂

A young age ? Isn’t she 27? And she hasn’t been divorced that long? I’m around her age and I know better.. I just really don’t get the appeal in that whole situation- I would have loved it at 18 the way that men like that make you feel special and you truly believe you’re so much better than his boring wife and eventually he’ll leave - but now mid/late twenties it’s just sad, no other word for it.

True though he certainly has a type!! I think his wife is his ideal trophy woman but the other ones like cassy are the type of girls that really do it for him sexually. Those trampy nasty type of girls. Shame she can’t see it for what it is like the outside world does.

Baffling 😂
No I’m saying someone put that he has a wife and a girlfriend in one of the old threads but that they had been there since they was young. I’m not talking about old whorey draws 🤣. That old slosher knows exactly what she is doing. I agree I think his wife is the perfect trophy wife classy, decent, clean but then he goes for the low life slags because he knows he can do what he wants to them and they are so desperate they will still hang around whenever he wants a duck.

Reactions: 1
This is a gift for a friend and she’s making out it’s for her non existence homewrecking mistake!

1C91A956-A318-4352-AE6B-4B9C1FAFFF9B.jpeg
2B16CBDA-ADBD-4452-9EC0-31930DC4BA29.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Long term lurker.... and this may be pure coincidence but notice the scan photo and baby grow placed on/near a printer - did she copy or print the scan photo...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.