Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what makes me think she had a d&c, it’s the method with least heavy bleeding as majority has been removed.
But when would she of had a d&c.... shes been out constantly out.... praying hands on morning and in london a few hours later

Zoom in on her picture with her white jeans on..... you can see her fanny lips theres no pad on. 9th august i think

When you have a miscarriage at 7 weeks you get clots! Its not just runny blood

Reactions: 3
But when would she of had a d&c.... shes been out constantly out.... praying hands on morning and in london a few hours later

Zoom in on her picture with her white jeans on..... you can see her fanny lips theres no pad on. 9th august i think

When you have a miscarriage at 7 weeks you get clots! Its not just runny blood
IF and that’s a big IF she ever was pregnant which I don’t believe for one minute she was as nothing adds up, she didn’t miscarry she had an abortion. No way a married man with numerous girlfriends is going to let slaggyanne birth his offspring 🤦🏻‍♀️. But if she was pregnant if the first place we would of all been shown the test and the big announcement post. Not silly little hints. So pathetic.

Reactions: 1
Ooooooo

Here we go again!
🤣🤣🤣 the day she got back from Turkey??
That's even if it is George's baby. He really doesn't seem bothered he's lost a child 🤨
if he has he’s probably over the moon. How would he of explained that to his wife and the other girls. He is probably counting his lucky stars and that’s why he’s fucked straight off again.

🤣🤣🤣 the day she got back from Turkey??

if he has he’s probably over the moon. How would he of explained that to his wife and the other girls. He is probably counting his lucky stars and that’s why he’s fucked straight off again.
She was going to trap him with that baby. The man must be over the moon. #luckyescape. Although he's a head too

Reactions: 5
Also she has clearly read on here as I said about the big announcement post 🤣 cassy you sad bleep get a life. No man wants you and your rancid dirty cum infested hole. Bore off with the pathetic status’ trying to make people feel sorry for you how about feel sorry for his wife and the children he already has. No good spunky bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she taking the actual piss... she has a Gucci horrible outfit and her kids still have those blow up beds .. take it back, and get your head tested with the money. She’s honestly delirious

Reactions: 15
Why on earth would you tell young kids as this early stage.
Was just thinking this🙌🏼 Why not wait until you are past 12weeks to make sure everything is ok like normal people would do before telling such innocent little children!
So did she miscarry when she got back from turkey or did she find out she was pregnant then? It was definitely George’s baby as she put Baby B

Reactions: 7
I think she tryna say she miscarried the day she got back from Turkey.....
She obviously been reading on here!
I say she bought the grow after for a sympathy post!

Reactions: 4
Was just thinking this🙌🏼 Why not wait until you are past 12weeks to make sure everything is ok like normal people would do before telling such innocent little children!
So did she miscarry when she got back from turkey or did she find out she was pregnant then? It was definitely George’s baby as she put Baby B
Was she buying the outfit the day after the miscarriage while she was in selfridges with another man 🤣 sorry this all screams pure bullshit to me. Notice again she’s covered the scan picture . Don’t believe a single word of it.

Reactions: 4
She's a SHLAAAAAAG god knows who's "baby" it was. She probably want sure herself so just put the name down of her latest idiot .

I think she's trying to say the day she got back from Turkey was the biggest shock as that's when she "found out she was pregnant" so to make other ppl believe she had her teeth done and drank alcohol because she didn't know she was pregnant!! But the muppet did know last week she was "pregnant" when she was knocking back boosters!!! MUPPET

Reactions: 5
I think she's trying to say she found out she was pregnant when she got back from Turkey, which was quite a while before she started posting all of the cryptic pregnancy pics...not that I believe any of it

Reactions: 2
Ohhh so she obviously been reading on here and noticed everyone saying how she drank in Turkey and had her teeth done....
The more she posts about it the more it looks like bullshit

Notice thats been deleted...

Ohhh so she obviously been reading on here and noticed everyone saying how she drank in Turkey and had her teeth done....
The more she posts about it the more it looks like bullshit

Notice thats been deleted...
Definitely! I reckon reading on here gave her ideas to say she was pregnant/miscarried in the first place

Is she taking the actual piss... she has a Gucci horrible outfit and her kids still have those blow up beds .. take it back, and get your head tested with the money. She’s honestly delirious
im glad it’s not just me thinking this, I know designer clothes aren’t important so I don’t want it to sound like that’s what I’m saying but no way would she buy Gucci for the girls! Girls sleep on Lilos for gods sake.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.