Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got 78k in bonuses in the 6 years total. Supposedly you get 40k bonus to reach that level. The whole JP is bs anyway
So thats 14k a year in bonuses really??? So how she got so much money?

Bill, these are about 4yrs ago. Not sure what he looks like now. I know he had his teeth done a few years back.
Bill would never have her back, she bought to much shame to the travelling community, he would be a laughing stock, you never see her dropping the kids up the site no more either, so chances are shes been told to stay off the site.

Shes fucked the best thing she ever had, she got money, lost weight and had surgery then decided she didnt need bill any more, she was too good for him then in her eyes.... truth is she wernt good enough for him and never will be, shes never been settled since bill..... he has lol

Shes now where she put herself..... crawling around the gutter collecting everyone elses tit. She cant be happy in herself as no one actually wants her shes just somewhere to deposit left over spunk

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Looks like cassy is home now. “Mum of the year” pics already starting. Buckle up ladies, we are in for a good one this week. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh my god her last pic she just posted on insta with bunny she def filters her pics Cos look at her in the side part of the mirror the dinlo as Forgot to filter that one 🤣

Reactions: 5
She is awfully predictable in her actions. The recent photo is about HER and not bunny, especially when you think about who takes up MOST of the photo. She has such lovely girls, but she will ruin them. I often wish I could adopt Bug to be honest Lol. The child looks beyond miserable everyday. And she forces them to smile you can tell.

Oh my god her last pic she just posted on insta with bunny she def filters her pics Cos look at her in the side part of the mirror the dinlo as Forgot to filter that one 🤣
I just noticed it, its cassy but with an extra 40lbs in the face. 🤦‍♀️

She must of had wash those god awful rotten cheap rhi rhi hair clip ins go Cos her hair looks ratty as duck

Reactions: 2
Every photo she takes with the kids is about her.

Oh, she is in a relationship again

She must of had wash those god awful rotten cheap rhi rhi hair clip ins go Cos her hair looks ratty as duck
Its funny aint it them holy CRAPS she sells are so amazing, makes her skin glow (its as rough as duck), makes her hair grow and amazing she uses extensions and her nails long and strong 😂😂 she also gets a full set every week. Why cant people see through this bullshit man

Whatever happened to women standing by each other
And dressed up like a dogs dinner cause she was seeing bill bleeping cringe his new bird is 10x better looking then that dog
She looks ruff as duck out her head but then again she been used as lump off meat over weekend who nos she probley sleeps with all the his group

Reactions: 3
I see G has deleted this from his stories... 👀

Out of curiosity, has anyone here ever approached or tried messaging his new fiancè? Just that I know a few here claim to know of them 🤔 If she hasn't already then she really needs to be directed to read this thread.... but I'm of course a randomer so don't think it's my place 🤣 I just don't understand how a woman can be okay will all this 🤷🏽😳

Attachments

Why hasn’t Lucies friends ripped Cassy a new hole by now? If my mate was preggers and newly engaged to a dog like this id have went bleeping mental at the smelly woman by now or is it that sad she has no real mates? As they were all over the bday party/gender reveal/proposal. Sad lives

So she basically waited for him to get back from his night out with the lads. Cassy you are just something to duck, this relationship is not healthy 1 bit

So she basically waited for him to get back from his night out with the lads. Cassy you are just something to duck, this relationship is not healthy 1 bit
She’s deluded that is not a relationship, she is just a duck!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know her other than through this thread so apologies for the possible stupid question - but are her kids really called Bug and Bunny? I mean BUG??

I don’t know her other than through this thread so apologies for the possible stupid question - but are her kids really called Bug and Bunny? I mean BUG??
No it's Delilah Rose and Bunny May but she calls her bug 😂

Bunny yes but bug is delilah bug is a nickname,delilah asked to be called delilah and shabby went well no illcall you bug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.