Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jucing while my family are in bed, preparing the immune system for the winter dr angel at your services, i do the jucie caasy does the blow jobs such a trent setter.

Boys dont get out of bed 🤦‍♀️ ya mum as got her cordron out and is making you fructose filled drinks and shes chucking in a bit of cerlery for good meassure.... dont listen to her it dont beat covic it gives you diebeates instead. Trent setter cassy should know tjis stuff 🙄.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t get my head around chasing drama like this! Maybe it’s because I’ve been settled for so long but how on Earth could you be happy with a life that’s literally more dramatic and shocking than eastenders. She’s choosing to wait in another mans flat instead of being home with her kids. Yeah she’ll say it’s bills weekend but it’s not like she’s with them the rest of the time.
absolutely baffling that she thinks people are jealous of her life when it’s so bloody tragic! Crazy 🤯

Reactions: 8
I know she’s a wrongen but this is a whole new level.... she really does not care about her already flouting reputation does she ... like I’m in shock and I don’t think she could shock me much more ..... surely the Mrs is aware surelyyyyy😩😩😩

He’s just playing with fire the whole point of having a bit on the side for these trampy men is that it’s ON THE SIDE.... surely her claiming a pregnancy should of frightened him off 🤯🤯🤯 it’s beyond anything I’ve ever known I can’t get my head around it

Please someone message his wife 😭

Reactions: 4
I know she’s a wrongen but this is a whole new level.... she really does not care about her already flouting reputation does she ... like I’m in shock and I don’t think she could shock me much more ..... surely the Mrs is aware surelyyyyy😩😩😩

He’s just playing with fire the whole point of having a bit on the side for these trampy men is that it’s ON THE SIDE.... surely her claiming a pregnancy should of frightened him off 🤯🤯🤯 it’s beyond anything I’ve ever known I can’t get my head around it

Please someone message his wife 😭
She must know it really wouldn’t be hard for her to find out and cassy only posts these giveaway pictures so that it gets back to the other girls to prove a point it’s absolutely pathetic

Why would you put up with a man who is never home and screws around. Yes, the wife to be must be in it for the money from him but What about your own peace of mind.

Cassy love. He is screwing around on his wife to be and mother of his children. Just don't think that coz he is screwing you, that you will change him. He will be screwing around on you as well.

What kind of pit do these people come from.

And whoever is putting the posts on the mothers page, you need to stop. As bad as the mother is, it won't solve anything.

Reactions: 2
She was on weight loss pills while doing jp the pills ate like speed and when she had her flat before bill it use to be called the crack den she use to sleep with the dealers for coke thats a fact she also was doing drug while she was with bill

Reactions: 5
She was on weight loss pills while doing jp the pills ate like speed and when she had her flat before bill it use to be called the crack den she use to sleep with the dealers for coke thats a fact she also was doing drug while she was with bill
So all of this ‘I lost seven stone while I was pregnant’ is a load of crap? X

Reactions: 1
Jucing while my family are in bed, preparing the immune system for the winter dr angel at your services, i do the jucie caasy does the blow jobs such a trent setter.

Boys dont get out of bed 🤦‍♀️ ya mum as got her cordron out and is making you fructose filled drinks and shes chucking in a bit of cerlery for good meassure.... dont listen to her it dont beat covic it gives you diebeates instead. Trent setter cassy should know tjis stuff 🙄.
Forget the diabetes...they ALL got an incurable dose of 'liabetes'

Reactions: 7
So im confused... its her jp anniversary 🤔 her upline as said she has collected 78k bonuses....plus wages.......and now on her way to PMD+ with 40k bonus a month and her wages..... so why as it gone from 78k bonus to 40k anyone explain???

So im confused... its her jp anniversary 🤔 her upline as said she has collected 78k bonuses....plus wages.......and now on her way to PMD+ with 40k bonus a month and her wages..... so why as it gone from 78k bonus to 40k anyone explain???
She has got 78k in bonuses in the 6 years total. Supposedly you get 40k bonus to reach that level. The whole JP is bs anyway

Yeah I knew her before jo and she was alway in and out of hospital due to illegal drug overdoses and she was a nightmare to be around when she had had a weekend of heavy drug use

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You know some people say she only lost weight because of surgery.. did she not do the juice plus thing to get to that size above and then make herself look bigger/terrible with the whole bum implants hip tit massive tits stuff. I’m not saying she needs to be a stick but Jesus she looks much better here than she bleeping does now!

And people say she took drugs to do it but I swear she was pregnant when she lost it wasn’t she? I just want to know the background thing as only been following a few years so don’t know the truth behind it. (And them YouTube videos that everyone bullied her -cry cry, maybe cause you’re a nasty witch- so that’s why she lost all the weight or whatever)
She tried every fad diet to lose weight... including tit loads of slim fast shakes.... she was super unhappy with the way she looked... somehow came across JP... started to lose weight... but became obsessed with calories etc.... the weight continued to drop off ... then was offered the opportunity to sell JP... she had done so well... it was working for her so she went ahead & joined..... NOW... nobody bullied her.... she turned into a big head... bragging & showing off every purchase/income..became super unapproachable... & had no ppl skills... gave everyone wrong instructions how to use shakes... & ppl was gaining weight.... so obviously she was ripped into..... now bare in mind she has hundreds of ppl below her trying to make a go of JP... no help, guidance etc... mother interfering so ppl turned on her.... she was building her business up... not giving a tit about the ppl beneath her.. I dont believe she was on drugs as she was pregnant at the time & dont believe bill would of put up with this.... may I add... slag bags success was due to the fact all her followers was mainly travelling girls at the time who aspired to lose as much weight as cassy & bought into the idea!! Nothing to do with her being a fantastic business woman! After the jess fight & her stink attitude all her minions fell off & the 6 figure earner business nose dived to a point she was taking home 9k apposed to the 20k and over..... In a nut shell she lost all weight & was unhappy with excess skin that she had surgery on her tummy, thigh lift, boobs... and it went from one extreme to the other! She is an awful individual... only cares about herself.. some people was using their last £50 buying into this pipe dream... & she help, supported nobody ONLY if you was one of the few who managed to do well on ya own... then would pay attention as that meant her Payline was growing!

• Wow
Why would you put up with a man who is never home and screws around. Yes, the wife to be must be in it for the money from him but What about your own peace of mind.

Cassy love. He is screwing around on his wife to be and mother of his children. Just don't think that coz he is screwing you, that you will change him. He will be screwing around on you as well.

And whoever is putting the posts on the mothers page, you need to stop. As bad as the mother is, it won't solve anything.
If the mum do have words with cassy she don't listen then cassy will stop all contact with her and she will not be allowed to see a grandchildren cassy as done it so many times when her mum as ago at her

Upline is a arse licking joke too.... when business was booming... trashyanne went into her upline group caused a load of tit .... got the upline kicked out her own group... and touted teamies/clients... They're all fake.. but lick each others arse cause how good ur teamies are doing has a impact on your payline! 40k is a incentive JP has come up with for ppl who have hit top position in the business..... now they have the opportunity to hit PMD+ which is a 40k bonus....

Reactions: 3

Think they are doing it, because her mum is always blowing smoke up cassys arse and promoting her, people need to see what they are actually looking up to

If the mum do have words with cassy she don't listen then cassy will stop all contact with her and she will not be allowed to see a grandchildren cassy as done it so many times when her mum as ago at her
What does she do then she actually has to be a mum?! Or does she pass them onto bill to look after instead?

God she was lucky to get him weren’t she. Especially when she was a big slice with a HORRIBLE personality

Reactions: 2
Bill, these are about 4yrs ago. Not sure what he looks like now. I know he had his teeth done a few years back.
He dnt look any diffent now from then to now only thing is cassy run back to him before but now its doffent because he's settled with his new girlfriend i think if she could have him back now would in a flash she thought bill was going be there waiting for her all the time

What does she do then she actually has to be a mum?! Or does she pass them onto bill to look after instead?

God she was lucky to get him weren’t she. Especially when she was a big slice with a HORRIBLE personality
She as no choice but to have girls but thats when she's as them her mum had plan new Yr eve but cassy wanted to go out with the girls she asked her mum to have girl her mum said no then all contact was cut bill had take girls over see angel because cassy refused point blank to talk to any off them

I fully can't wrap my head around this set-up yano.... All those 'Friends' congratulating 'him' and his newly fiancè only last week! Surly everyone knows about this and what's going on?? Hell no would I be standing by and watching my friend be taken for a right mug and looking like a clown by accepting that proposal. I know it's 2020 and all sorts of tit is happening but what in the fuckery is this..... Like seriously, what is this arrangement 😳🤡😳🤡😳🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.