Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jucing while my family are in bed, preparing the immune system for the winter dr angel at your services, i do the jucie caasy does the blow jobs such a trent setter.

Boys dont get out of bed 🤦‍♀️ ya mum as got her cordron out and is making you fructose filled drinks and shes chucking in a bit of cerlery for good meassure.... dont listen to her it dont beat covic it gives you diebeates instead. Trent setter cassy should know tjis stuff 🙄.
DIEBEATES 💀😂😂😂😂 I’m type 1 diabetic and this made me chuckle LOL

Reactions: 1
In a relationship.... NO CASSY HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS FIANCEE NOT YOU, YOU DELUDED bleeping twit! UR A SIDE PIECE... HENCE THE BABY GIRL HE IS HAVING AND THE RING THAT HE PUT ON THE LADIES FINGER LAST WEEK...... THE ONLY RING UR EVER GONA ASSOCIATE WITH YOU AND HIM IS YOUR ARSE RING....

SOMEONE PLEASE SHAKE THE tit OUT OF THIS SPECIMAN

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m actually thinking to myself it ain’t him just the fact how stupid and silly that whole situation is. If it is him she deserves a bleeping beating.i hope she gets one. I would love to see her out and about. I can’t comment as I’m blocked from Facebook and Instagram. I’ve called her out so many times but she’s that much of a little skank to answer back. As I said the fake miscarriage got to me and going through that myself I would of laid straight into her!

Just also seen that alfie best has tagged him in something so maybe it’s not him?

Reactions: 3
So she’s alright having the kids in a different mans flat but not send the poor loves back to school?!

Course your kids said they want to be “cassyanne” your name isn’t even Cassy Anne 😂😭 it’s just your fake traveller name you made up yourself total embarrassment And girl if you want your kids to look up to you then maybe stop being a bleeping home wrecker surgery addict fucked up twit ....
I can’t even deal with the tit that comes out this girls mouth

whu would the girls say cassyanne they would say mum???? siprised she hasn’t turned up to where G man is she loves a bit of Alfie she used to constantly like his pics ...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's a nasty bit of stuff... throwing out at these tease pics.. giving clues, hoping his fiance sees & puts all the bits of the puzzle together!

Reactions: 1
Course your kids said they want to be “cassyanne” your name isn’t even Cassy Anne 😂😭 it’s just your fake traveller name you made up yourself total embarrassment And girl if you want your kids to look up to you then maybe stop being a bleeping home wrecker surgery addict fucked up twit ....
I can’t even deal with the tit that comes out this girls mouth

whu would the girls say cassyanne they would say mum???? siprised she hasn’t turned up to where G man is she loves a bit of Alfie she used to constantly like his pics ...

What a load of self indulgent bollocks.
As of the kids are gonna say that and she posts it. So which Cassy Anne you gonna be? The one that gives no shits about her own kids? Or the one that is shagging taken guys? The one that has surgery and claims it’s natural with juice plus? Them poor girls probs don’t know any better

She is right on schedule with her “I love my kids” posts though. It’s so fake. He will ghost her by Friday and it will be back to “3 day fast girls get your pills” bullshit.

Reactions: 4
I dont care what anyone says.... she is blatantly lurking on here.... shes too on time with her posts.... tying in with whatever's being said on here basically
.... shes probably loving it... in the hope someone fills the fiance in🙄

Reactions: 6
Full time lurker here 😂 this is totally unbelievable 😂 you couldn’t make it up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.