Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is legit lying in his bed now with her kids, unless it’s old footage. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She is legit lying in his bed now with her kids, unless it’s old footage. 🤷‍♀️
I'm thinking are these posted in real time or old videos... BUT ... she did say "shes tryna set up netflix" which indicates the posts are in real time!
Right super bleep!!!

Reactions: 3
I believe she is lurking on here, posting things for his mrs to see in the hope she leaves him and slag bag gets the trophy?😂😂

Reactions: 4
They must all be ok with it being an open thing including Cassy. Because it's one thing to have a bit in the side and it's all hush hush but he must know she puts him on her stories, he must know she posts from the same clubs and apartment as him and he has an active relationship with her kids, he's not a late night visitor who leaves before the morning and that's a whole other ball game which suggests they all are ok with it. I bet he got bollocks for getting her pregnant though hence the proposal. What baffles me is how he has managed to convince Cassy to take part in this tit show. How she can see him having a baby with this woman and getting engaged to her and still pursue him as a boyfriend when that's what she wants from a man herself. What the duck did he say to her about the proposal that she would say ok then and crack on with him business as usual?! That's a mega head duck and he is an abuser in my eyes.

Telling her daughter “look how pretty you’d be” with blue eyes. Scum bag! Them girls will grow up with issues!

Reactions: 14
He posted a picture not long ago out. I don’t think it’s him... she can not be staying at his while he’s out surely?

It’s deffo who we think it is without a doubt .... even if you doubted it u have only got to read this thread and look at the posts they have both uploaded before he deleted his ... they are in the same flaming apartment ....

It’s so bloody unbelievable that it literally makes you question if it’s actually happening..... open relationship or not no sane well minded woman would be happy for this bloke , the father of her children making a complete and utter mockery of her, there are children involved and a baby on the way it is so sick . If she is aware and allows it the only person I feel sorry for are them poor poor children thinking this is normal

Reactions: 2
He posted a picture not long ago out. I don’t think it’s him... she can not be staying at his while he’s out surely?
she stayed at his last night eating tea and biscuits in a towel and waiting for him on his bed. So yep.

She is so damn irresponsible. Having your kids around an armed robber and in his bed ffs. This won’t end well at all. They are so selfish they don’t care about the effect this has on the children. It’s unstable. All of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s sad that Cassy probably thinks this her being a great mum and taking the girls on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s sad that Cassy probably thinks this her being a great mum and taking the girls on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s probably told him she’s got a gas leak or something making him feel bad to let her stay at his little shag pad that’s what the he comes through post is about, What a sad life. He is engaged and having a baby girl with his girlfriend seriously what is wrong with this woman?

It really is unbelievable to the point where u do think is it him 😅
Does anyone have a picture of bills new girlfriend?

Reactions: 2
As unbelievable as it all seems. It really is him lol and if you knew how many of that friendship groups have long term girlfriends you’d be less surprised at what’s happening. Most of them do, and appear 100% single on insta, and have “girlfriends” on the side.

It’s a new low for her to have her kids at his apartment, because how is it even safe ?? She has no idea wether his wife might decide she’s had enough and show up, no idea if any of his friends need to rock up, no idea about anything. She just wants to be there lol. No pride at all. I would never ever put my kids in that situation even if my pride was as low as her knickers are most days. WEIRD

OK I'VE GOT TEA

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHERE I GOT THIS INFO FROM INCASE CASSY IS READING ON HERE SHE WILL BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY THE GIRL IN QUESTION.

- it is 100% GB hatton kettles
- he has his own apartment in London
- LC has her own house
- LC is pregnant with GB baby

THERE IS ANOTHER PREGNANT BIT ON THE SIDE.

So this girl I've got this info of is 9 weeks pregnant with GB baby. GB knows she is pregnant. She has been seeing GB on random nights out, going back to his, him going back to hers. She didn't know about LC as he told her he was single. Then she found out about LC, confronted him and he said he had to be with her because it would shame the family if he wasn't but they don't have a relationship just pretending to be with her. Then this girl found out about cassy (she knows cassy and cassy knows her). She asked GB was he seeing cassy and he denied even knowing her then played the 'aww yea that girl, yea she's seeing one of the boys'.

The girl said GB would drop of the radar then return for a few days then go again. She had enough once she was told he proposed to LC. The girl contacted LC asking was she seeing him. They were together the whole time and LC sent her screenshots of messages to prove they were together.

GB is aware cassy faked the pregnancy/miscarriage.

The girl contacted cassyanne last night after seeing her insta story and told her she was pregnant with GB baby, she was reaching out to her and Cassyanne called her a liar. Wouldn't believe anything she was saying.

Cassy is under the illusion that LC and GB is split up. She said she has been to LCs house and spoke to her herself. She said LC got pregnant before the split and she said GB has been living with cassy for 5 months. Cassyanne told the girl that her and GB split up after she had a miscarriage, he got back with LC and proposed to make cassy jealous. Cassy then took him back 5 days after the proposal.

LC knows all of this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cassy is dumb if she thinks they had that whole party and proposal planned within days to make her jealous lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.