Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all the men in the world she wants a pregnant woman’s husband soooo cringe and I know 2 of the men she was with before George n they both hansome not like George he is one ugly mother fucker lol

Reactions: 6
FF93F3AF-EC96-4EA0-B22B-CC50A62907F5.png
Yes cassy,yes you are .. pork loin

If you was pregnant and saw this and u knew a) where that flat is and b) that this witch will be there all night MATE how could u not rock up there and smash her round the face with a pan

Even if you wasn’t a confrontational person. After the humiliation and all of us knowing let alone the rest of the world and the fact she’s ripping your family apart and that she’s been PREGNANT at the same time as you by the same man?! Let that just sink in how fucked up that is.. how could you not just pluck up the courage to go there and smash her lights out/ ring police and say it’s your flat and she’s broken in cause she’s a psycho who’s obsessed with you lololo

Reactions: 8
“Him” knows that his fiancé can’t just “rock up” to his flat as she will have the boys in bed etc. And there she is with only her towel on with tea and biscuits waiting for him to come home. She thinks she is the prize. Heck Lucie thinks she is the prize too. 😂

Reactions: 6
I used to feel for that lucie but she is really a mug if my man was out all night every night I would be questioning where he is.. She obvs knows what hes doing and puts up with it... Something makes me wonder do him and lucie actually live together

Reactions: 11
“Him” knows that his fiancé can’t just “rock up” to his flat as she will have the boys in bed etc. And there she is with only her towel on with tea and biscuits waiting for him to come home. She thinks she is the prize. Heck Lucie thinks she is the prize too. 😂
God if my prize resulted in a slotted in visit from gappy mcguee when it’s my turn for the week I’d rather lose every time! Bet he’s like a Birdseye fish finger in the trouser department 🐟 🤢

EE26737F-EADA-40BC-AE0E-B82E82CD9C74.jpeg
II i can imagine this will be Cassys next wedding. No man in his right mind would make that mistake again. Either that or lucie will be on the other side with another gun and he’ll have to choose 😂 they’ll prob all have six kids by him each by the time that day comes. Like he’s actually going to get married lol it was all for show prob to apologise.. not that it lasted long it was barely a week 😂😂 ‘the comebacks better than the set back’ didhe forget that one lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So Ive stayed silent about the gcse results, because its no one business my half german sausage failed them just like i failed as a parent and i brought up a dyson hoover fanny sucking trent setter, independant home wrecking 🍾🍾 half german, half traveller, full slapper, dirty german sausage sucking covic repelling tit bag.... shes so much like me ☺. I cant remember how many kids ive fired out of my baggy pouch but i think ive still got one in germany somewhere 🔎.

But my cassy is aloud to sleep with however she likes she is a top promotor, shes doing it for her business, and everyone is just jealous of her

Ive turned to chickens now, they listen to me, my benny thinks cassy should keep going after cock everywhere..... she has a top receipe for japaneze mushrooms, straight out of a tin and chucked in the microwave, such a trent setter ☺. She got rid of her carpet in her house, because its not hygenic to have so much semen stuck to it, linioum is so much easier to wipe up, u never knows whose it it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really dont know how she went from bill who was a good looking bloke to that G (with half of kent in between) hes minging 🤮

Reactions: 3
So Ive stayed silent about the gcse results, because its no one business my half german sausage failed them just like i failed as a parent and i brought up a dyson hoover fanny sucking trent setter, independant home wrecking 🍾🍾 half german, half traveller, full slapper, dirty german sausage sucking covic repelling tit bag.... shes so much like me ☺. I cant remember how many kids ive fired out of my baggy pouch but i think ive still got one in germany somewhere 🔎.

But my cassy is aloud to sleep with however she likes she is a top promotor, shes doing it for her business, and everyone is just jealous of her

Ive turned to chickens now, they listen to me, my benny thinks cassy should keep going after cock everywhere..... she has a top receipe for japaneze mushrooms, straight out of a tin and chucked in the microwave, such a trent setter ☺. She got rid of her carpet in her house, because its not hygenic to have so much semen stuck to it, linioum is so much easier to wipe up, u never knows whose it it 🙄
I’m actually crying and I’m a miserable bastard who never laughs lol this was too funny

I’m actually crying and I’m a miserable bastard who never laughs lol this was too funny
If I take anything away from this page it’s ‘Trent setter’ it just makes me laugh so much

I really dont know how she went from bill who was a good looking bloke to that G (with half of kent in between) hes minging 🤮
I’d love to know what this bill looks like

Reactions: 1
Shes not fussy is she, shes only going with that fella because she can and its a competition, she will meet someone one day and what shes done to that mans girlfriend will be done to her.... she aint tefalon coated, and it will come back to her and it will destroy her, at the minute shes destroying 2 little boys and a baby girls life, shes seen he got engaged she knows his got a baby coming and shes not bothered by it...... thats not the actions if a traveller woman she claims to be

If I take anything away from this page it’s ‘Trent setter’ it just makes me laugh so much

I’d love to know what this bill looks like
Bill is hansome, there should be picks if him on her page, about 4/5 years back

Yes that is Defo the same flat. He put a picture of a watch with the same view.

Maybe Lucie only said yes as there was an audience and she felt under pressure. Maybe shes thrown him out this week or hes left and they are having time apart with everything going on.

If cassy was pregnant then I feel for the baby lost. I have had 3 miscarriages and shes probably still bleeding from it but anging around waiting for him to sleep with her again. I didnt get out of bed for weeks or go out etc after a bad miscarriage i had. I couldnt face getting back on with life again. Let alone going out drinking etc. But i know everyone is different. The whole thing makes me sad for his kids, her two girls and the baby which didnt make it.

Cassy is disgusting but I pity the duck out of her. She must have so many issues to be sitting there waiting for him after he left her to sit at home alone bleeding after losing the baby while he posted photos of his engagement up. I feel sad just thinking about it. I think she just wants a baby and her hormones are in overdrive. Its clear he wont choose her and hes treating his fiance like tit. Theres no way she can truly believe they will have a future together. I think shes just deperate to have a baby at whatever cost

Bill is the best she’s had and will probably ever have he’s good looking ....

How bleeping embarrassing sleeping with a soon married man 🤢 like where is your bleeping self respect ???? Goes on about how she’s independent doesn’t need a man. BULLSHIT !!!! Actually sick in the head if you think it’s ok to go around like that .... absolutely vile. Either that she’s getting paid for her time 🤣😷 she will 10000000% be making a trap baby there’s no question about it.... bleeping fool. I know her mates have the “duck who you want and duck your boss vibe” but Jesus Christ what a bleeping life to live. And she “lives” for this ....
Skank.....
It makes me die when people say “there jealous” jealous of what ????? Being a home wrecker ..... living a fake life for a dirty weekend ....
there’s no way she’s a size 6 I’m a 6 and She’s 2 n half of me 😂 full of tit ....
See she is miss vegan and sugar free tonight with those biscuits 😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂 don’t worry though next week she will have been vegan for 8 years 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

These make me die 🤣

As if she is waiting in some blokes flat for him to come home. Go pick your children up you absolute state! What a bleeping slag

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame though really they could’ve had a joint baby shower. Imagine all the Gucci baby grows and Rolex’s and veneers vouchers getting handed out in goody bags whilst the gangster gang all held up their iPhones recording. Obv cassys balloons would’ve been blue because she knew it was a boy at seven weeks of course 💙

God the way cassy kicked her poor kid up the butt and said get in the motor. Imagine that as your mother what a delight! (Not angels) lololo
Cassy was probably reading here and got ideas, the joint baby shower sounds too good to not make it happen 😂 She wants to stay in his harem and the only way he'll stay is to trap him with a baby (b)
Talk about real life soap opera

You know some people say she only lost weight because of surgery.. did she not do the juice plus thing to get to that size above and then make herself look bigger/terrible with the whole bum implants hip tit massive tits stuff. I’m not saying she needs to be a stick but Jesus she looks much better here than she bleeping does now!

And people say she took drugs to do it but I swear she was pregnant when she lost it wasn’t she? I just want to know the background thing as only been following a few years so don’t know the truth behind it. (And them YouTube videos that everyone bullied her -cry cry, maybe cause you’re a nasty witch- so that’s why she lost all the weight or whatever)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.