Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they rented an apartment for the night 👀
And his fiancée is just fine with that. Bloody weirdest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.. AND COMING UP ON NEXT WEEKS EPISODE the wife comes out of the loo - they’re all swingers- and THAT was why she was fine with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like they rented an apartment for the night 👀
I have literally zero proof about this. I only have a great memory. Lol. But I do think “him” has an apartment. Last week he uploaded a video of his son filming him sweeping up some debris off the floor and it was that exact same kitchen you can see in Cassies latest story. So while he is out living it up with the mates tonight, cassy will be there waiting for him when he gets back. How cosy

Reactions: 8
bleeping swamp life.... obviously having a dirty weekend!!! Note "recovering from hangovers" emphasising the "S" what a nasty sket.. she is & as for him.... two bit bleeping wannabe road man... 🤮

Reactions: 7
I have literally zero proof about this. I only have a great memory. Lol. But I do think “him” has an apartment. Last week he uploaded a video of his son filming him sweeping up some debris off the floor and it was that exact same kitchen you can see in Cassies latest story. So while he is out living it up with the mates tonight, cassy will be there waiting for him when he gets back. How cosy
Imagine if he forgot and he brought back someone else looool she’d prob only bloody join in to keep him happy.

Yes you’re right actually he does ! X

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now we know why they have both been “quiet” today. Cassy your karma will be brutal. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she will meet karma tho? Slithery snake always seems to squirm her way out.... gets away with wiping her stubby feet all over people!

Do you think she will meet karma tho? Slithery snake always seems to squirm her way out.... gets away with wiping her stubby feet all over people!
she defo will. She is already experiencing it. She is insanely miserable and full of self hatred. She has to be, otherwise she wouldn’t do what she does. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall as he told her he “still wants her” despite proposing to another woman. That’s a conversation I would have paid big money to witness 😂 he knows she is a mug. And he is loving it.

• Haha
She honestly makes me sickly.. How desperate have ya gotts be to be Sitting at his apartment waiting for him to come back knowing last week he was all loved up to his misses.. Wonder how many sticky girls hes brought back there that bed must be minging 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LISTEN ! You guys my daughter is SIX FINGERS EARNER with good life ,,, loads of corn lolol jealousy is ugly . 😎

My daughter such crafty wotsits she have special permission ! For special friendship .., she have good life such big free ladys space . Lolol man is not needed for providing CLASSY big network marketing such styles learned from her mother ,,, cashback the world !! Bathe in hoisin sauce lolol

MY daughter 👸🏼 she enjoying WIENER schnitzel ART and get nice facial lolol no time for dates the COVIC is not safe ,, special local lady government permissions ... we keep to hide covic19 😷 SIZE 6 !! I am 7 ,, 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 my kids don't listen to me ffs

Knowledge is limited imaginations they circle who,le world ,, leftover panko pork loin slices just to finish it off #anglesdelight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Shes pribably trying her headest to get preggers.... after her 'miscarriage' was 2 weeks ago ahe should be fertile again now, so of course shes laying there with her kipper crouch hanging out, waiting to post again about baby b, she wont stop til she gets one as she wants what his wife as got and she thinks it her right. Im so want her 53k followers to see what she is and she end up with none! She doesnt deserve to have people looking up to her.

Reactions: 4
I cant for the life of me .... see what any woman would see in the little bleeping weasel... seems like he lives his life as a single man! His D*ck must be hanging... cause he is bleeping horrible!! How desperate sitting in an apartment waiting like the nasty side piece she is!! Donkey faced witch....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way is she seeing this George guy! It just can’t be happening. No woman would put up with that! Unless him and lucie have split up since her party. I just don’t believe it

LISTEN ! You guys my daughter is SIX FINGERS EARNER with good life ,,, loads of corn lolol jealousy is ugly . 😎

My daughter such crafty wotsits she have special permission ! For special friendship .., she have good life such big free ladys space . Lolol man is not needed for providing CLASSY big network marketing such styles learned from her mother ,,, cashback the world !! Bathe in hoisin sauce lolol

MY daughter 👸🏼 she enjoying WIENER schnitzel ART and get nice facial lolol no time for dates the COVIC is not safe ,, special local lady government permissions ... we keep to hide covic19 😷 SIZE 6 !! I am 7 ,, 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 my kids don't listen to me ffs
Knowledge is limited imaginations they circle who,le world ,, leftover panko pork loin slices just to finish it off #anglesdelight
You make my night with these every time! They get better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll give it to her that old snitzchel recipe sounded not too bad for once 😂😂 still won’t be trying it obvs! His mates that are out with him tonight would’ve been the same ones last week cuddling his Mrs saying she’s the best woman and all this and they’ll prob all be with him later going back for an after party with shaggy Ann twerking for them all in her size 6 pants. Obv they’re men so they’ll side with him and probably impressed he’s got two birds but if I was that other girl there’s no way on earth I could’ve had them all at my party spouting the old ‘were so happy for you tit!’

Reactions: 2
She’s doing that typical thing of taking a pic in a recognisable part of the house so anyone who knows the house knows where she is. Any of his other side bits, his wife, his friends, will all know that’s his kitchen lol... it’s sooooo sad and childish. No other reason to post that window pic. Bet she’s gonna find it soooo romantic when he rolls in sniffed at 6am stinking of rum and snuggles up to the bed she’s kept warm. Weird weird girl

Reactions: 11
I cant for the life of me .... see what any woman would see in the little bleeping weasel... seems like he lives his life as a single man! His D*ck must be hanging... cause he is bleeping horrible!! How desperate sitting in an apartment waiting like the nasty side piece she is!! Donkey faced witch....
The sad thing is they’ll both be waiting.. one at home with two kids and one on the way (the kids prob watching her cry) and the other one sat round the corner prob in a pair of crutchless pants thinking she’s the cat that got the cream. But come Monday and I bet he’ll be back as the family man. #suchashame #cremefraiche

She’s doing that typical thing of taking a pic in a recognisable part of the house so anyone who knows the house knows where she is. Any of his other side bits, his wife, his friends, will all know that’s his kitchen lol... it’s sooooo sad and childish. No other reason to post that window pic. Bet she’s gonna find it soooo romantic when he rolls in sniffed at 6am stinking of rum and snuggles up to the bed she’s kept warm. Weird weird girl
I pray he finds someone while he’s out and just don’t go back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.