Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's shared....... popcorn at the ready ladies šŸæšŸ‘€
Bet he's having a good laugh at cassy with his mates how easy duck she is and expects nothing in return. But would never ever let anyone dis his fiancee/baby mum. Cassy really thinks she's a catch but all they do is use her, she really is a world away from a traveller women

Reactions: 5
Also I agree that cassy is exactly like her mum. How many kids by different dads ! Thereā€™s more to angels back story I think , itā€™s very unusual for more than one of your kids to stop speaking to you !
My thoughts exactly.... The family dynamics are just off... nothing adds up!

Reactions: 1
I reckon itā€™s going to kick off between his mrs and Cassy. Sheā€™s writing posts about people talking about her. Plus she lives fighting with the exā€™s donā€™t she!

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit behind, but can someone explain how people found it it's the same George that is now engaged that was with Cassy all along? Or where was the proof, I missed a thread

I reckon itā€™s going to kick off between his mrs and Cassy. Sheā€™s writing posts about people talking about her. Plus she lives fighting with the exā€™s donā€™t she!
All the arse lickers out... telling her how great & what a inspiration she isšŸ™„ This girl wouldn't spit on these ppl if they was on fire.... & yh shes always bragging that she can fight for the fun of it.... ain't met her match yet... from what I've seen... couldnt fight it's way out of a wet paper bag!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone remember from the 1st few threads when someone said they had a voice note recording of her and her landlord Having sexual relations so she could get cheaper rent?šŸ˜©šŸ¤£ Or was that a load of crap
Omg yeahhh I remember that too!! When she got her first house when her and Bill split? I swear a lot of the original posters from here just vanished.... they need to come back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I'm a bit behind, but can someone explain how people found it it's the same George that is now engaged that was with Cassy all along? Or where was the proof, I missed a thread

Because people know them both and confirmed it

Reactions: 1
Bet he's having a good laugh at cassy with his mates how easy duck she is and expects nothing in return. But would never ever let anyone dis his fiancee/baby mum. Cassy really thinks she's a catch but all they do is use her, she really is a world away from a traveller women
More traveller in my big toe than there is in that woman šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

All the arse lickers out... telling her how great & what a inspiration she isšŸ™„ This girl wouldn't spit on these ppl if they was on fire.... & yh shes always bragging that she can fight for the fun of it.... ain't met her match yet... from what I've seen... couldnt fight it's way out of a wet paper bag!
Hahaha no she canā€™t sheā€™s only worth something if she has 10 people to back her up

Reactions: 2
The brows she does are terrible! ā€œNatural hair strokesā€ do not go like <<<<< on the ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that we all donā€™t like cassy. For me personally, I think she has only got what she deserved where ā€œhimā€ is concerned

But am I the only one here who feels uncomfortable with hearing women call other women ā€œSlaggyā€ or ā€œcum bucketā€œ? It actually makes me feel a bit sick. We donā€™t have to agree with her life choices, but can people stop with using these awful words to describe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs.... the browsšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø shes back scratching... sorry doing eyebrows!!! Some six figure earner she is... gotta do dodgy brows & sell bits of market tatt... to keep her head above water!!!

Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t mind her cause I didnā€™t know all this tit but I started disliking her when she used that poor girl who died during a BBL op for attention. I unfollowed her then and then ages later found this site. I was suprised at how much of a wrong en she is but the more you read and see what she puts now the more it makes sense
Why what did she do?

Why what did she do?
She wrote a big status and shared an article about a girl who died during a BBL in turkey and said she wouldnā€™t go and have hers done that she had booked due to the risk. Then she went ahead and did it anyway, the SAME company that botched this poor girls surgery. And Cassy documented and advertised it. The guy who was the boyfriend of the girl even commented on cassys posts about what she was doing but no fucks were given by Cassy unsurprisingly

Didnā€™t realise she ate c*nts....
501D9C1F-53C8-4A05-96F2-841B2923AAAD.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I notice that she has covered the "trenty" lino with a big ugly rug in the living room. Still looks tit. Probably easier on her knees though when she's doing all she can to stop her latest victim go back to his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.