Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a bleeping cheek! She knows exactly how it feels! I am so glad that bill is actually happy now and has found someone nice, and not to forget what an amazing dad he is. I wonder what he thinks of all her capers recently 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel sorry for him tbh really sorry all he wants is privacy and to live his life in privacy and because of being associated to that THING he never can still constantly spoke about on this thread he don’t want a bit of it and you can see that clearly.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for him tbh really sorry all he wants is privacy and to live his life in privacy and because of being associated to that THING he never can still constantly spoke about on this thread he don’t want a bit of it and you can see that clearly.
He does live his life in privacy. Not matter if his with her or not he is still going to be associated with she because they have kids together. No one is saying anything bad about him either nothing but praise. He is a good man

Reactions: 1
I’m new to here but have met Cassy a couple of times as she done my eyebrows and then topped them up.. both time they looked tit so finally paid another £180 to get them redone at a professional salon! Couldn’t believe it when the owner of the salon said they have done a lot of rectification work on people following cassyannes work!! My whole experience of the big bunny was awful both times and caused me so much anxiety knowing I had to return! So I professional... she’s makes out she some health freak yet drank x2 cans of red Bull whilst chatting to all her friends standing over me whilst she was doing my brows! He eyelash technician had a tag on her ankle and was talking about bleeping men and “banging out women?”” Wtf?? Cassyanne was talking in a London accent to the lash technician and then in a gypsy accent when some travelers came into her shop?? So cringe!!!
I see this morning she was boxing and after miss carrying myself last year find it neat on impossible to believe she would have the want or energy to go boxing ffs?? Always think to myself she never has her kids?? But now she’s single all of a sudden she is super mum? So sad for the children. They are like a fashion accessory to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg!!! He's proposed I wish I saw her face when she found out!
bleeping brilliant

Reactions: 4
My kids go the same school as hers and I can confirm she hardly has them! They either aren’t in school, Or her mum, bill or ‘nanny’ who is a Jodie marsh look alike to pick them up. None of them the kids wear seatbeats and you can see them on their knees moving about the car. She also looks 0 like her pictures, no thigh gap and cellulite you can see through her clothes. On the rare occasion she does pick them up she’s on the phone the whole time swearing, talking about drugs or men. A lot of people have reported her to the school and all they say is they are monitoring it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My kids go the same school as hers and I can confirm she hardly has them! They either aren’t in school, Or her mum, bill or ‘nanny’ who is a Jodie marsh look alike to pick them up. None of them the kids wear seatbeats and you can see them on their knees moving about the car. She also looks 0 like her pictures, no thigh gap and cellulite you can see through her clothes. On the rare occasion she does pick them up she’s on the phone the whole time swearing, talking about drugs or men. A lot of people have reported her to the school and all they say is they are monitoring it.
Those kids never ever have a seatbelt on... much like their mother.... she learned nothing from the crash she had with her mates whilst sucking balloons!... also the way she speaks to those girls.... "fat head, crank, div" and freely uses the word "bleep" in front of them.... that's when she hasn't got her foot up their back sides. I've never seen them girls eat a whole nutritional home cooked meal.. shocking!!! I'm waiting for all the water fast posts coming... no way good marketing for JP..... the girl is a absolute fraud!!!

Reactions: 5
when she does pick them up, she parks her car like she owns the roads. Just how she used to outside her shop!!

when she does pick them up, she parks her car like she owns the roads. Just how she used to outside her shop!!
Or one someone’s driveway? If it was my house I would clamp it and charge her to have it taken off!

Reactions: 2
She has totally gone quiet because she has read this thread! 😂 I was looking forward to the next instalment as well 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s at home and just done it to stir the pot 😂
Shes on mute right now.... someone is feeling overly wounded!!!... she thought she had this one in the bag... she regularly posts about being crafty etc.... I think this one is definitely check mate♟️ her craftiness has back fired.... defo slipped in her own tit! #ShitShow

Definatley !! Such a wrongen . I wonder where the children are 😢 they have no routine seem to be passed from pillar to post 😫

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why this man is even a prize these women want to win 😕 he’s hardly a catch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On his story this morning he put the pic of him and his wife to be saying ‘the come backs better than the set back’ 😮 must be a kick in the new Turkish teeth for cassy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.