Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol you are what you eat 🤣 you do look like a An absolute Dick cassy I’ll give you that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here! First time posting! I've followed her for few years at first I thought she seemed normal... I started noticing things which made me realise this girls a big joke, then when I heard her mention tattle in her live I had to have a nose... This girl is awful, & this thread has opened my eyes to her attention seeking ways... anyways just watched Gs insta story, cassy posts a picture of her wearing (fake) Dior & He then posts a video (whilst driving?) with the song lyrics "flew to Paris just to buy some Dior, she's begging for attention I just don't see her" don't know about you but I don't think that's just a coincidence 😂

I also agree that chavvyanne scaring g with the fake pregnancy drove him to propose to L. He couldn't have a bang here & there ruin his family

Reactions: 5
Just been catching up on the posts.
My lord what a woman she is. Does she keep nothing in her life private? I mean it calls itself a traveller and it shares with the world its fell on with a married mans child. Had the “him” left his wife or was she still in the picture the full time?
I’ll tell you this if my husband had been off laid up with her he wouldn’t have got close enough to put that ring on my finger I’d have booted him across the dance floor.
Honestly never known dramatics like it, she needs to hole herself up in that trailer on its mother’s patch of grass and have a serious conversation with herself. God bless the big tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I don’t have kids so I could be wrong but... I always think the kids portions are tiny I mean they aren’t babies surely they would eat more than that.
I certainly wouldn’t feed my child that clogging arteries dinner
It’s because the kids eat tit throughout the day, and she like to make out the kids eat healthy! They don’t, everything for the gram!

Reactions: 2
🙌🙌🙌 cassy the health food gura, with the diploma in nutrition as just made her girls meatballs and pasta 😂😂😂 not even homemade, straight pre prepared processed tit in a foil tray 🙄 killing it cass absoultly killing it

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice what was on her TV when she was being so “wild” and doing a headstand? Sex and the City 2, right at the scene where the nanny is dancing around and all the men are staring at her because she’s not wearing a bra.....not really something I’d want my 5 and 6 year old watching. Same as the other week when she had the film Burlesque on.....really age appropriate 😕

Reactions: 8
Another question, she used to post a while back about domestic abuse awareness? Touchy subject so I don’t wish to trigger anyone of course. Does anyone remeber? She posted pics of a busted lip, and then she posted photocopies/forms etc of her going for a lie detector test? Was this Bill who supposedly did this? Or someone else? Please tell me someone remembers!

So she needs reporting to the council for one not having the right qualification to do brows and also not having a liecence, wheres the sink, wheres the sterile area, wheres the insurance

Another question, she used to post a while back about domestic abuse awareness? Touchy subject so I don’t wish to trigger anyone of course. Does anyone remeber? She posted pics of a busted lip, and then she posted photocopies/forms etc of her going for a lie detector test? Was this Bill who supposedly did this? Or someone else? Please tell me someone remembers!
Was that not for the 'cancer'

Reactions: 1
So she needs reporting to the council for one not having the right qualification to do brows and also not having a liecence, wheres the sink, wheres the sterile area, wheres the insurance

Was that not for the 'cancer'
I’m almost sure she posted some sort of bruising on her arms, neck etc. She spoke about being abused or something but she never said who it was, must’ve been an ex after Bill, would she ship them off constantly if he’d done that to her?

Just been catching up on the posts.
My lord what a woman she is. Does she keep nothing in her life private? I mean it calls itself a traveller and it shares with the world its fell on with a married mans child. Had the “him” left his wife or was she still in the picture the full time?
I’ll tell you this if my husband had been off laid up with her he wouldn’t have got close enough to put that ring on my finger I’d have booted him across the dance floor.
Honestly never known dramatics like it, she needs to hole herself up in that trailer on its mother’s patch of grass and have a serious conversation with herself. God bless the big tit.
She ain’t no traveller woman. The most traveller she has and ever will have in her is bill 🍆🤣. The trailer situation never lasted long. Be surprised if she’s still even got it

Reactions: 4
Angels got the kids again now hes gone her mum will have kids all the time until she finds a man then pretending
She's gonna start with the mental health bul tit now ain't she . That pisses me off how people genuinely suffer and she turns it off and on like a tap.

I bet angel got pregnant to trap men a few times like mother like daughter.
I’m almost sure she posted some sort of bruising on her arms, neck etc. She spoke about being abused or something but she never said who it was, must’ve been an ex after Bill, would she ship them off constantly if he’d done that to her?
It was suppose to be her ex best friend/ bridesmaid husband who done it to her after she recked another marriage

Reactions: 1
That was Jess ! Scruffy witch even let her daughters meet poor Jess’s kid while they were “friends” all the time she was banging her husbad on the side

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.